Wonder Woman Thread - Quip My Shit Up Edition

NEW TRAILER

youtu.be/Wb-kztH5yek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UkK7_FsJE7Q
pro.boxoffice.com/long-range-forecast-wonder-woman-captain-underpants/
youtube.com/watch?v=VF6-J5BCxWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like Kino is back on the menu boys!

Looks good to me

that actually looked tolerable
i'm really surprised desu

>Geoff Johns helped write it
Guaranteed shit.

There are no quips there...

>we want the Marlel audience
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

they put a FUCKING RAT *** AS AN AMAZONIAN RACE

Do you even know what a quip is?

Kino.

Is it summer already?

This is the first trailer that isn't terrible.

If she wasn't so misscast I would be hyped. But that's not Diana.

What?

>his delivery of "or maybe not"

This unironically looks fun

I mean, at least they are fish-out-of-water quips that sort of make sense seeing as how she doesn't understand the human world instead of DUDE ORANGE SLICES

I honestly just cannot get past her thick Israeli accent at all. We're supposed to believe she was raised in the Amazon? Israel wasn't even a country yet when the movie was set

Holy shit! She really can't act at all, can she? Why would you pick a model with zero charisma to be the protagonist of your movie?

>We're supposed to believe she was raised in the Amazon?
This meme. I like it.

why indeed

Chris Pine and Snyder's story are going to make this the best capekino to date...i already can see the endless articles about no black people in it thou.

Wonder Woman was raised by an Amazonian tribe though

Don't ruin it by driving it into the ground.

This is going to bomb so hard I cannot wait.

>people unironically think this
The New World was a mistake.

It's gonna be blamed on the sexist alt right and boland bloop

VAL GADAL LOOK LIKE DAT?

>they can hide behind feminism if it flops or is poorly reviewed
Literally Sony tier.

>It's failure will be blamed in muh soggy knees
That's gonna be glorious

You didn't read past the word 'Amazonian', did you?

/BrokenRecord/ general?

Unless she's an online delivery service she's from the amazon

At this point, and they still won't show anything with her delivering an entire line. Am I being paranoid? It's just that I swear most other movies have usually released some short clip that kind of details the plot or a plot point. All I know about this movie is Wonder Woman fights Ares at some point in World War 1. But maybe that's for the best, I don't know.

It won't bomb but it will be the lowest grossing DC capeshit, guaranteed.

You won't get that because people bitch and moan when WB puts out trailers that tell too much.

Also, you saw her deliver lines in BvS so you know what to expect.

What are you, American or something?

>i had no father

lel fucking closed

Is he supposed to have an accent? Does she lose it at some point? What is it supposed to be?

>I HAVE THE SPEED AND ABILITY TO STOP BULLETS
>BUT I CANNOT GRAB THE BULLETS OUT OF THE AIR BECAUSE PLOT REASONS

hmmm

>Also, you saw her deliver lines in BvS so you know what to expect.

Yea I was just hoping she fucking improved some, or took an acting class in between movies or something... FUCK ME, I think I'm seriously trying make up with excuses to like this movie.

She once said she was too smart to be an actress, back when she was considered to be a Bond girl for Quantum of Solace. Then she got the itch and ((they)) have started giving her roles starting with Fast 4.

I'm LITERALLY shaking

Which is the the real one?

She had to fight like Faora in MOS
But then it would be very easy to defeat the soldiers

lol

The only good SCENE in DCEU

youtube.com/watch?v=UkK7_FsJE7Q

Even a WW1 movie has generic tock music in its trailer now

At least Seven Nation Army didn't start playing I guess

>2287169

KYS

pro.boxoffice.com/long-range-forecast-wonder-woman-captain-underpants/

Did anyone else hear that episode of How Did This Get Made for I think Fast 6 and they were all raving about Gal Gadot and how she was amazing in the movie? And this was a while before she was ever cast in BvS. Maybe there's something all of us just don't see.

You act like they don't have every reason to oversell this garbage.

If WW flops feminism is literally taking steps back, especially after the Ghostbusters fiasco.

If WW flops expect JL reshoots and any originality will be butchered

>Yea I was just hoping she fucking improved some, or took an acting class in between movies or something

I really believed she was going to make me swallow my words in BVS
but unfortunately I was right
she is a mess
she refuse to learn and she didn't create anything
just wore the clothes and said the lines
just that

That's not the good part, except for the "good death" scene. That gets me hard every time I see it. FUCKING STABLER HHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

They have predicted stuff at half of what ended up happening and at double of what ended up happening

>they

Who?

Did WB buy "boxoffice.com" dipshit

And the best part is that the alt-right ground zero of four-chan has most of the biggest supporters of the DCEU

>Ghostbusters fiasco
Totally forgot they made another Ghostbusters movie

>this level of autism

I guess Captain Underpants win this box office fight

>most of their predictions are in-line
>b-but there's some outliers...and Wonder Woman will b-be an outlier b-b-because its DC and I dont like it and I say so

Shut the up before I beat you up

>biggest fanbase

ftfy
we openly praise and shit on everything here

that's why nothing good comes from this shithole

I don't think feminists like Gal Gagot

something between triple parenthesis perhaps

>clapping and drum trailer soundtrack
>that guy making a snide remark every 10 seconds

they fuck up all the time

>when this movie gets a 20 percent on RT and only makes 60M dollars it will get blamed on men being sexist
I can't wait for the fake outrage from Salon and Kotaku.

>*wooo*

DCcucks litterally cannot say a word about marvel being too quippy now. WW, a serious amazon who never jokes, has a movies full of quips
SAD!

Smart move to keep her talking to a minimum. Almost makes the movie look bearable.

Nothing good comes from anywhere on the internet. At least we have enough self awareness to know that this site is just one big player haters ball.

I am talking about the way Faora move

Wonder Woman has 3000 years in comics
So I think she's fight and move like that, with a mixture of all martial art
But in trailers just has bad scenes with awful fight choreography

I thought that was already settled after the Justice League trailer had 500% more quips than Thor literally directed by a comedian

Remember that people find her attractive

The same people that alternate between THICC threads and trap threads

faggot generation

Reminds me of the tone switcheroo of the Doomsday trailer. That's when the desperation hit WB with BvS.

this dumb whore cant even do a single of her own stunt. worst casting decision in recent history. if you spend money on this, you need to reconsider your life and taste and also kill yourself. that is all

When this flops will the director blame men like the Ghosbusters director did?

Actors dont do their own stunts period due to insurance reasons you woman-hating fucking mongoloid

When I read this post, all I could think of was "This is Reddit.. This is memes"

Looks okay I guess.
On the bright side, it doesn't have some snazzy 70s-80's rock soundtrack like literally everything else made after Guardians of the galaxy. It was starting to get old.
Also I like that it didn't show too much in the way of plot. Something about her needing to go to war for some reason, then her mom probably dies or some shit.
Its just gonna be awkward if they show her struggling against human soldiers after how much of a beatdown she gave Doomsday in BvS.
I really hope they don't keep flip flopping her power level back and forth to fit the plot.
Either make her a female Superman, or a female Captain America. Anything in between is just annoying as fuck.
....unless that was the point of her character, in which case, fuck comic books.

Geoff Johns is the uberchad to Snyder's Jesus

Why was Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman? I know that autistic Finn that shitposts her constantly has kinda turned her into a meme, but that Bridget Regan chick honestly would have been a better pick, both in acting skill and pure resemblance factor.

It's just so dumb that she still has the Israeli accent (that I guess they're just trying to pass off as "random exotic foreigner voice").

>On the bright side, it doesn't have some snazzy 70s-80's rock soundtrack like literally everything else made after Guardians of the galaxy. It was starting to get old.

it had some generic teen numale clapping rock instead

so much better

She's going to say she made the movie for fans

Can't do her own stunts. They have to edit Gadot's face onto her stunt double for almost the entire length of all action scenes.

Ben Affleck is the reason
The producers wanted another actress
But Ben Aflleck appears with

Kinda reminded me of the Black Keys, and i'm okay with that.
youtube.com/watch?v=VF6-J5BCxWM

I love it when they compare these flicks to classics. Like Snyder comparing JL to Seven Samurai and Patty comparing Wonder Woman to Superman 1978, Indiana Jones and Casablanca.

That sure is some anti-hype. It just made me decide that I can miss this one in theaters until I eventually torrent it a few weeks before Justice League comes out.

What mental gymnastics will feminists come up with when this movie flops? They never pay to see these movies themselves.

>"that guy"
This movie will be guaranteed shit, but don't you forget the magic of Chris Pine.

say that to Tom cruise and kill yourself you shit eating worm

Gal is cute you homo

>Ben Al-afliqi
But I thought muslims hated jews

Didn't the girl from Thor break her back doing her own stunts?

MUH DC

MUH WB

>and Patty comparing Wonder Woman to Superman 1978

With some differences
Reeves was charismatic, can act and created a great Clark/Superman
And Donner is a better director

VERY COOL.

damn, i love Dragon ball too!

might want to focus on evacuating those people superman

you can revive them anyway, don't worry.

HOLD
MY
BEER