In America, a billionaire who also happens to have been elected president...

In America, a billionaire who also happens to have been elected president, is peddling his shitty hat sale while in office.

Why is a supposed billionaire even peddling hats?

I am obsessed with America, but can you fault me?

because it makes him proud to see peopel wear his hat. he doesn't care about the money, he doesn't een take a sallary from his office as president!

This made me laugh because I thought elected officials weren't supposed to engage in private business

They aren't. It's illegal. The Americans just realise that it's super hard to actually impeach a President even if he is doing illegal shit. Checks and balances seem to need a bit of grease.

That's nothing, m8. You should see the tweet he did before that where he retweets a conspiracy website.

>he doesn't care about the money

Then why he sell a $5 sweatshop hat for $25?? Does his wife sew them by her own?

Unironically being a "magapede" or whatever the fuck they call themselves should be enough of a reason to send someone to the gulag.

So he really did become the dictator Sup Forums wanted

People will start trolling him to embarass the administration at this rate

It's not that hard. There just needs to be a simple majority in the House and 2/3rds of the Senate to impeach him. Republicans however don't want to do that until they get their tax bill passed

>Gulag
>Implying they wouldnt clap for Putin and Trump

Inshallah Day of the Salad is not far off my brother

Stupid question, but is this flag rare? I don't visit this time of day very often.

Not at all, he's here a lot. There is a Sudanese doctor on here too

shut the fuck up and buy my hats you faggots

No this flag is actually rare. I am actually an Alabaman systems engineer who came out here because our contractor needed to build a facility here .

We've met officials and after ironing out a few bumps Sudan will have its first top of the line internet cafe and actual Sudanese people might interact with you online!

The guy is such a fucking dork.

That was part of the joke, yeah.

This isn't Skyrim, Todd.

It's for campaign financing for the Republicans - every dollar counts as shown by Obama back in 08.

>It's illegal
No it's not

Sarcasm detector tuned a bit

Remove the sanctions first silly

>Trump acts more like a nigger than an actual (53%) nigger president

What the fuck is going on down there?

this is the final straw, I am now a #CruzMissile

>tfw Sup Forums becomes a commie board

There are TWO Sudanons?!

As we approach the end of the year, we’re getting into that beautiful Christmas season that people don’t talk about anymore.

“They don’t use the word ‘Christmas’ because it’s not politically correct. You go to department stores and they’ll say ‘Happy New Year’ and other things. And it’ll be red, they’ll have it painted but they don’t say [it].

“Well guess what? We’re saying ‘Merry Christmas’ again.”

Really? Proofs? Post a picture

I seriously suck at sarcasm. This is the second day in a row where I concocted a story and received believing replies. Also you might be a troll/proxy.

Sometimes one of the others shows up, but theyre probably ashamed of me or think I am clinically insane

they're showing support and unity with the hats. Nothing wrong with that.

desu I'm a Trump voter and I hate the hats, they just immediately remind me of Reddit now

Genuine question, asking as someone who also voted for Trump. Do you still support him or do you now regret it?

Where in Sudan do you live?

doesn't refute what I said. Nobody has to wear them.

The capital

Pics of your back/front yard and such? "Non-touristy" African takes up most of my travel bucketlist

Has global warming made the heat in Khartoum unliveable yet?

What is the Sup Forums consensus on Trump's tweets?

>Why is a supposed billionaire even peddling hats?
Because he likes it when people like him

Heres one of my doors

Dont want to give away too much

Its always been so but the nile is constantly rising and will wreck most urban centres soon

i want to buy this hat but shipping costs from america to europe are ridiculous

>I seriously suck at sarcasm

I caught onto your sarcasm. I think it's the others who suck, not you.

It's funny that people get massively asshurt over him shitposting

americans love tacky bullshit and branding, the hat just so happens to be both.
And as a cherry on top it also is a political statement.

Americans turn every bit of mundane shit into poitical statement.
That's why you get stupid shit like "Transgender Rifle Club" or "Christian Barbecue Association" only in the US.

There's nothing wrong with rifles or barbecues

they dont even ship those hats outside US

how can i get one?

>I'm a Trump voter

ebay

And I did not mean to say that. There's nothing wrong with being Christian either. But both shooting as a sport or a hobby and barbecue are activities that have nothing to do with politics. Americans are the only ones to think that attaching politics to a hobby is a good idea

>It's funny that people get massively asshurt over him shitposting

But it is.

>i want to buy this hat

Why would you wear one outside the US? are you looking for the fastest way to announce to everyone that you're a moron?

Why would you want to look like an idiot?

his net worth has completely tanked since he was elected

he should have cashed out of all his assets before he ran for office, because his brand is now toxic and bleeding cash

Would you like trump if he were a loli?

>all these commies ITT
Sup Forums really is dead huh

You do realize if trump was doing anything illegal the left would jump at the occasion immediately to try to get him impeached

I literally laughed. There are millions of ways for him to get wealth off of the access and information he has at his disposal as the US president.
Why do you think ex-presidents get paid millions and millions of dollars just to hold speeches after their presidency ends? That's what Obama is doing these days

you're right

says the welfare state

PAY
DENBTS

Okay TY