Hi, reminder that we Finns are white, the mongolians you see are called Saami who are different people...

Hi, reminder that we Finns are white, the mongolians you see are called Saami who are different people, like Inuits in Canada. We have the purest white genes in Europe.

Do you have any haplogroup maps or charts to back this claim up?

i'm sure you are

Half of North Africa is R1b haplo, haplos aren't real genes.

Literally nobody i see looks mongoloid

Still not white. Nice try.

Nice try, Mr. Pekka Fingolainen

t. Genghis Khan rapebaby

There are 2 types of Finns: the saami and the swedish rapebabies

wtf i have cancer now

Sure bro. But why do you want to be a wh*te cuckold? Don't you wish to be a BLACK bull instead?

Who's this guy seriously

>Nigger
Tell me one who would prefer being subhuman

There is a third player in there somewhere as well
>When analysed together with previously published ancient European samples and with modern European populations, the ancient Finnish samples lack a genetic component found in early Neolithic Farmers and all modern European populations today. Instead, we find that they are more closely related to modern Siberian and East Asian populations than modern Finnish are, a pattern also observed in genetic data from modern Saami.

We really don't care.

Saami are not finns.

They are an indigenous people who speak a language that is somewhat distantly related to ours.

Men who enjoy fucking married white girls, thats for sure

>tfw not a BLACK bull

And the actual 100% Swedes that are treated better than the Finns

Reminder that the Sami people are members of the BLACK race and that Finland belongs to them, and therefore AFRIKA

finnish wh*toids will submit before the BLACK Sami

Why do you care? Why care about race when culture exists? If your semi Asian Finns act like Finns why care if they're semi Asian? Also you should embrace your inner Asian and ally with grorious Japan so you can become the true meme producing Master race

>the mongolians you see are called Saami

Saami are, like you said, a kind of inuit/eskimo, they don't have any relation to mongols

Almost no one here is "semi-sami". There never have been enough numbers on them to make any difference to any genetic makeup. Also they have been so isolated group it's nominally impossible.

Finland looks so comfy in that pic