twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no lol

your country is next.

Them first.

>amerifatcunts will defend this

Beat me to the bunch.

/thread
>sage

Pretty handy that a volano erupted at just the right time for the United States to fake these pictures. I can't believe it's the current year and people still think nuclear weapons actually exist.

americans wont feel sorry for all the burnt babies, the thread

No. You're next leaf.

dumb fat slobby american dog

dumb tea drinking yellow teeth smelly england cuck poster

dumb american

fat shitstain

haha you fuck with japan and anime I fuck ur mum

I might think about apologizing when you get your own flag

Chinks deserved it hopefully it opened their eyes literally.

I'm sorry korea we only dropped two.

dumb american logic
>muh flag
>muh symbolism
>muh raison detre
>US AYE US AYE USAYE
bomb urselves pls

listen here you stupid dog, youre on an anime board and pretending to hate anime, why dont you fuck off to your sister in your room waiting for you, you redneck inbreeding pile of dogshit

faggot

/thread

Japan

The first and only country to get hit with the most powerful weapon in all of human history and from the rubble say "is that all you got?"

But in all seriousness the second nuke was just jews killing the samurai out of fear

Ayy Lmao, no.

>INB4 Buttblasted weebs

Why should we apologize for a weapon that killed less people then the fire bombings? Also why should we apologize when it was a total war? Anything and everything that could help with the war effort can and will be a target. Jesus some people are too retarded to understand basic war.

Canada is too big to nuke

Make us

Because the first nuke was to make the point

The second one was listening to the jews

Apologize for anime

it didn't even happen, nukes are a hoax

picture is side by side of firebombed Tokyo and "nuked" Hiroshima

of course the elite want you to believe their militaries have this kind of power

please wake up

Because the first nuke was to make the point

The second one was listening to the jews

Or does America stutter when it tries to send a message?

Make your retarded parents apologize for birthing your sorry leaf ass.

Now go back to sucking liberal cock you sorry excuse for a human being.

What concept? It's an excuse to act vile and subhuman

no one working for the government/ military etc was alive when this happened. Why would we apologize for something we're not responsible for?

I don't even like kiwi
Haven't sent out a missile strike in a while
Is Wellington even on the map
Oh well here goes nothing

t. Obama

You don't apologize when you have done nothing wrong

This also

Nukes are a manipulation meme just like the holohoax

>WE NEED TRILLIONS FOR SUPER WEAPONS WE CANT EVER USE GOYIM
>LOOK AT OUR DIPLOMACY SKILLS GOYIM, WE MANAGED TO AVOID (((NUCLEAR))) WAR FOR OVER 6 DECADES
>ARENT WE GOOD RULERS GOYIM?
Even fucking Albert (((Einstein))) and (((Hollywood))) memed this shit into a literal mind control method.

Everyone always has to worry about nukes now because of some propaganda videos that are impossible because THE CAMERA WOULDVE BEEN DISINTEGRATED

Dr. David Duke is running for U.S. Senate!

>Announcement Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k

>David's Campaign Website:
dukeforsenate.com

>David's Platform:
dukeforsenate.com/issues

>David's Website (Not campaign specific):
davidduke.com

>Podcast:
renseradioarchives.com/dduke

>Twitter:
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke

The liberal media will relentlessly attack Dr. Duke because he is pro-white.

If we put our faith in the power of memes, Qek will lead us to victory'

Sorry, did you have anything to do with that?

Fuckem anyway. Funny how a burst of gamma radiation turned the nips into pacifists.

Before anyone goes all jew remember the holohoax

YES SOMETHING HAPPENED

NO IT WASNT THE WAY THEY PROPAGANDIZED IT

IT WAS GREATLY EXAGGERATED AND THEN USED TO MANIPULATE

THIS IS HOW THE JEW CONTROLS YOU

10% TRUTH 90% BULLSHIT

Some user said the other night he always hears the echoes in the merchant minute guys voice. Now I do too...

With trump winning the game is off, america needs to and will apologise to Japan for the nukes.
Hiding behind bullshit will no longer work, everything must be dealt with at face value.
If hillary wins then it's business as usual.

It's not that nukes are fake

It's just that they have been turned into a propaganda meme

>YOU CANT VOTE FOR TRUMP BECAUSE HE WILL NUKE THE WORLD

There were jews rounded up, put in camps and killed. 6 million by gas chambers is a little sketchy though

Our government did issue formal apologies.

We also made them a successful and well respected partner instead of grinding them to dust like we could have.

sounds like a challenge.

The second one was because they didn't surrender after the first, even being warned it would continue until they did so.
Fortunately they didn't call our bluff, because it would have been months before we would have had more ready.

Japan is literally our greatest ally

Fuck yeah I'm sorry we nuked them, but they don't care because we both put up a good fight and can exist with a mutual respect now. Everything I needed to know about Japan's ability to fight I learned on Iwo Jima
>Iwo Jima was the only Marine battle where the American casualties, 26,000, exceeded the Japanese -- most of the 22,000 defending the island.

Now is the time for the greatest pacific alliance the world has ever known
dailycaller.com/2016/07/16/will-japan-become-the-next-big-military-superpower/

MAKE JAPAN GREAT AGAIN!

Thanks for informing me!

Enjoy achmeds cock

The Japs don't want an apology, Japs want to know they lost to an adversary that was strong and decisive. The last thing they want is for the US to keep on the road of "white guilt" and make the Japanese warrior culture look like it lost to a bunch of pussies.

youtube.com/watch?v=ab4rOscY7Y8

>INB4 That Jap doesn't count

And fucking Pokemon Go..

Also, I want the UK to apologise for Dresden

And Japan for Nanking

And so on, and so forth

You'd just need to put cyanide on dog cocks, the place would be empty inside a month.

You realize snapchat, instagram, selfies etc etc were already making people walk around like idiots and spy on everybody without them knowing it right?

All Japan did was turn it into a video game

I don't think you should apoligize for this.
But you have to admit that nuking japan TWICE
was a fucking bitch move nigger.

Admit that bombing Hamburg was fucking faggy. I mean the nazis have attacked you military bases and what does churchill do?
Bomb civillians and he didn't even try to attack the military. But of course, the nazis are the bad goys.
Fucking doublemoral if you ask me.

The problem is more humane, it's not about winning in business, it's about relationships and you don't act like a borg and release doomsday weapons like an ant queen set on winning if you're a human.
War have rules and you seek to apologise if you fail to be a human, at least anyhow.
So, recognizing this will be important for trump, it will give respect and trust from the japs.

+1 for the British Bantz

Hey, we had suffered the blitz, that was payback.the Chinks didn't deserve nanking. There a good reason all Asian countries hate the nips. Like I said, it was the gamma rays, must have turned on their pacifism gene and blown out the barbaric savage gene.

I'm sorry that we all live in a hopeless mess that other people created. I'm sorry that death is unstoppable and utopia is impossible.

A FUCKING REAF

Also

youtube.com/watch?v=rH8AsTCigp8

Japan BTFO

Japan believes in the warrior culture and death before dishonor. To be defeated by a pussy cuck that says sorry would be disrespectful. Our strong alliance is better than an apology because they do not want us to weaken them by weakening ourselves. Let us both just move forward and build our strength together and maintain a mutual respect for the fallen on both sides.

Aaah soooo brother. He has brought shame on us. I now commit sudoku.
Aslo kek.

Canada you fucking idiot, it's legal to sex dogs there

You do know we gave them a chance to surrender before doing so right? Gets tiring approaching nip villages and watching mothers throw their children off cliffs due to the stories they had been told about the imperialist Americans. After the first one, they were given a 2nd opportunity and still refused surrender. It is what it is.

I'll just activate all the atoms.

TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT, YOU LIMEY BASTARD

Watch your mouth britcuck

Once you get recucked by the MI5 hijacked globalist BNP that forced nigel to step down, then you're back in the crosshairs of the nationalists. You will be shown no mercy once you submit to shariah

I'm sorry... we didn't nuke Africa and the Middle-East as well.

According to (((Reliable WW2 Historians Famous for Documenting the Holocaust)))

It's just hard to trust anything 100% when the jews were the victors who got to show the goyim all the (((evidence))) and then write history

Don't make them unleash their secret weapon on the UK. Lol goddamnit pol

That's what russia thought, so they made the Tsar Bomba

Aim for Toronto.

Fair enough, I can't deny any....uh gaps? in what actually happened in the interim.

what is going on in that picture

S-sorry, burger. Pls no atom bomb.

please murrica ,nuke them

we dropped pamphlets

No being humane is in our nature, if we suppress that they win. Maybe they already think they won by playing their savage game.

kill your men steal their shit and fuck the locals

Nothing to feel sorry for yellownigger

>apologize for bombing hiroshima and nagasaki
>but you don't need to apologize for firebombing Tokyo and other Japanese cities even though they killed just as many, if not more than the two nukes

fucking hypocrites

Yeah, but look at the pic. You can't trust anything nosferatu says.

>a fucking LEAF

>firebombs killed more

bombing propaganda pamphlets doesn't count as a chance to surrender.
"Hey, we will absolutely destroy you if you do not surrender, you got your chance now, until tomorrow" sounds like something an evil madman would write anyway, worthy to die for.

>New Zealand
>Having done anything since it's beginning
nice try famalam

If you go by your rules, since we killed them, they won.

Did they learn?

more people--including civilians--would have died during an invasion

the end

is it just me or those pictures look like two separate explosions framed in a way that they look like one.

Fun fact sweden : It saved much more civilian lives than if the US decided to launch an invasion.

Their commanders were notified as well that we had a secret weapon that would swiftly end the war in July of '45. They didn't believe us, though.

Found the nip

Its not a Nip, only a shitty weeb.

Nips like proud Americans.

youtube.com/watch?v=rH8AsTCigp8

Top fucking kek

Like I said, don't fuck with Japan when you're on a japanese imageboard

imagine what would japan be like if the soviet union had taken control of it

"Shooting that man was bad"
"Yeah well but shooting him and his whole family would have been worse. The end."
Do you even logic?

Does seem to have a whiff of epicanthic fold and residual radiation about him...

Doesn't matter, just accept it as a gray area and move on.

It doesn't make a big difference for anybody either way does it?

yeah, just imagine how much better off japan would have been if the soviet union had taken control of it

I apologize for only dropping 2

I'd sooner apologize for the fire bombings than the nukes. The firebombs killed more people and did more damage.