Best European languages to learn

hey Sup Forums I'm looking to become multilingual and wish to know the best languages in Europe for travel and just in general. I speak english and have some rudimentary Spanish, and am learning German at the moment. Here's what I want to do:
>learn German fluently or at least very well
>learn one romance language, either continue learning Spanish to fluency, French, or Italian
>one Scandi language, probably Danish although maybe Norwegian (bokmal) or Swedish if they have some greater value
>maybe replace scandinavian choice with other language (Danish/Greek/Russian/ect) if its cultural value or usefulness is greater

Thanks anons. I do plan on taking a few month trip to Europe after I graduate but I don't know where exactly to

bümp

Learn Spanish fluently
Then you can pick up on Italian in 2 weeks
and then learn Portuguese (meh) and then maybe tackle French afterwards (which is pretty different).
Norwegian is the easiest for native English speakers.

Take a trip around Italy, Spain, France then Germany, Austria. If you're in Southern Spain I'd go to Morocco too. If you are a guy it'd also be fun to visit Turkey. You can visit Greece too which I've been told is much cheaper for food and hotels than surrounding EU nations.

Fuck the nordic countries.

unironically learn spanish fluently

>Fuck the nordic countries.
suck my nads, you fucking wanker.

haista sinä vittu saatanan läski

Spanish and French will be easiest for you. Don't even try with hard languages.

I get that you danes have a very developed country but is there to do for an American? Be blown away by the your cities? get soaked in the rain 24/7? Southern Europe will be a much more interesting and cheaper trip.

>I've finished not learning Spanish, and am ready to move on to not learning other languages!

and then they proceed to claim I'm the hater in these kind of situations.

There is nothing to do. I don't want to live here anymore.

I really fucked up on not learning Spanish. I spent 3 months at Goethe learning German and the worst part is not being able to find Germans to practice with face to face. I don't know which state /city you're in but it's much easier finding a spanish speaking person obv

You should move. Seriously. Move to the US. Literally nobody has anything negative to say about nords. You can be friends with the poltards and the liberal hipsters at the same time they both love you.

I intend to move to America, once I have my master's degree.

You should apply for your master's here. For STEM almost half of the time its fully covered (for PhD it's always free) plus there's a stipend. Most of the grad population is foreign born.

I don't wanna study STEM, though. I am more interested in working in the financial sector or as a management consultant.

I took it in high school, never thought I would want to learn it in full

Do you know anything about Norway/Sweden? I know your country is really urban and overpopulated but I want to do some /out/ stuff in north Europe

Oh well better getting your master's there then spending 100k+ here. Good luck

If you want to go to eastern europe learn polish and you will understand all the others to a extnet, a pole can understand a czeck perfectly and can understand what the russian is saying (but not the details) so yeah, if you want to go to westen europe learn french/spanish

German. You will be fine most places with english too

*all the other slavic languages*

I recommend Italian bro. Not only it makes you understand Spanish,Portugeese and French to some extent , but fully appreciate Italy, which in my opinion is the most beautiful country in the world.

last bump

If you follow that logic than Russian is a much better alternative.
It's one of the more widespread languages in the world and since it's slavic you can somewhat understand other similar languages

>learning a scandi language
can't think a lot of situations where that would be worth it

Learn Greek.

>denmark
>nordic

i want to learn slovenian believe it or not. seems like a comfy country that isnt full of mexicans and niggers, i would unironically move there.
i dont want to learn any lanuage that non-whites speak in big numbers

learn romanian

Spanish, French, and German in that order, but the order reverses as you go east, I think.

I think spanish and english are enough

>i would unironically move there
But then the country would have mexicans and niggers

>Russian
>Best European languages
Russia is not an European cunt, famalam