New Lebanon Thread continued

Other thread hit cap. Had great discussion going, we can all agree Muslims are truly the issue?

Christians here in Lebanon are looking to the west for help.

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/forum/t529405/
youtube.com/watch?v=06YDNoHq_1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=sn4mVDtqi7g
youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo
filteries.com/politics
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>impying you guys didnt cut all your trees to warm your houses

Are you Muslim? What about your family members?
Is it worth it to try and fight against the invaders, or will they just overrun you. At what point do you just throw in the towel for the safety of your family, or should you give it all?
I swear Muslims have a gestation period half that of humans, they pop babies out so fast.

Hey bro ignore my thread. Didn't realise this was made.

Oh good one my jewish friend

Yes I saw in the other thread, I hope more migrate here

Glad you are still around

A Yid posting.

We have our own problems, mainly liberals shipping in third world trash that we have to support. Those 50000 sandniggers weren't free.

He is a christian if you are wondering.

No I am not Muslim nor is my family, we are Lebanese Christians.

That is a difficult question. We are by instinct to fight, but Muslims are making 7 babies to our 3, they are taking over large parts of Beirut which is our center.

I think in Lebanon you fight, but it could already be lost.

you have to fight for what you believe, correct?

I don't think it's possible for them at this point, Muslims are like rats, they multiply greatly in numbers just for the sake of it, and whenever they hold power they quickly turn the place into a desert, and mostly a bunch of brainless zombies. Only way to deal with them is to crush them under the boot (from the start).

This I understand. I wish politics and special interests could be set aside, the Christians of the world must form an allegiance, the Muslim knows no boundaries to their violence-they make many children.

Prayers to you, we too have ~2million Muslim Syrians in our small country.

Syria is really fucking everybody right now

where in leb is the xtian part?

This German friend understands.

Hope all is well with you. Beirut news was commenting on munich today. Sad times. Wish you and your loved ones well.

Trump is a long shot it seems, but I truly think if American liberals stop with the pussy shit of xenophobia being so bad we can come together and fix this.

We can not continue being nice to these people, they will not stop-you can not give them any room to move or they will take everything.

The Western culture has to win again, it's the only hope.

Canada is probably okay for muslims outside the major cities of Quebec and Southern Ontario for the most part though, right? I mean you've so much land if the time comes secession would be easy, besides you're nowhere in the slightest quite as fucked as the rest of the West and we're nowhere near Lebanon's level.

Oh, noice. Good luck in the sea of explosions.

Yeah, otherwise it is gone, without value.

I had a dream the other day, that all people returned to their native homeland and half-breed degenerate rape babies were all killed. All of Africa and ME was walled off, Islam was purged, every nation had their Trump (nationalist, not Jew-lover), and all was well. I like dreaming about these things, I fear that it can never become a reality as long as traitors roam within the gates of a nation and allow chimps and retards in.

Relevant: stormfront.org/forum/t529405/

I am in Beirut, near the presidential palace and embassy's, most around me are Christians. Christians have most the wealth here, as I live in an extremely nice area with soldier checkpoints at the end of the street.

Also scattered throughout Lebanon in small villages, usually up north and south is predominantly muslim with a few Christian towns.

I am from a small Christian town called hammena.

I think Lebanese Christians are based. I like you guys.

Good job in the refugee camps. Never enough recognition for that.

Anyways, onwards.

Unfortunately the West will be leaving you to die since we...just...don't care.

Sorry man.

civil war 2 when?

is the trash situation in beirut any better?

I'm the Syrian guy from the other thread man, I understand and completely sympathize with you. My immediate family is largely secular, and we suffered greatly from these hordes. I wish you best of luck.

Unfortunate thing is when shit hits the fan, idiots will make this thing about race so I'd unfortunately advise against the based Christian Arabs coming to Europe since the radical Muslims have tarnished your ethnicity for the most part sadly. Make your way to the Americas, I suggest mate.

See I hope you don't think we Europeans hate you, we just want our own people to be okay and while many of us would like to help secular/christian Syrians like you the hordes of barbarians have ruined this for the both of us, sadly mate. God bless you though.

I'll post the poem for others to see, I recommend it as a redpill.

Albert Wass: The Conquest of Rats

"The house of the man was standing on the hill and it ruled the land. It ruled over the garden, the trees, and the bush.
It ruled over the lands, the meadows, the grassy fields and ruled over the forest, which was spread from the bottom of the hill and reached to the mountains. The trees had fruits, the fruits was harvested by the man, who lived in the house and saved the harvest for the winter. He gathered all the lands has grown, he put them in the basement to save it from the winter frost and cold. He harvested the wheat and the seeds, he collected the hay from the fields, and the fire wood from the forest. He placed all where they belonged, in or around the house, the way he felt the best. At the beginning of the winter, he herded his livestock from the meadows, moved them to the warm barn and took care of them. This is how the man lived.

For more to know, storks would settle on his chimney , from spring to fall, and under the gutter swallows made nests. And more to be known, at Spring, good smell from the blooming trees would fill the air and birds songs would break the silence, and the scent of the flowers would surround his house.

His house had sturdy walls and the Man painted his house white every year, except, where a rosebush would crawl up around his windows. This rose was blooming in June and during this time, the beautiful scent would fill the house through the window.

This is how the Man lived for many years."

Trash situation is fixed, was just a political disagreement. really came only down to money.

Muslim side of west beirut is still burning trash, I don't go there

Ally with Israel. Ask for Israel's help in dealing with muslims. Go full Israel on them. The west needs to remove its own muslims first before anything can be done.

Continued

"
Once upon a dark cloudy day of the Fall, when rain was felt in the air, there came 2 little wet and soaked rat from somewhere, nobody knows from where. They came from far away, they were cold, they were hungry. They saw the house, went inside through the open door and hid in the basement. They found enough food, they ate and they grew. At Winter, they already had a nest and little ones, and even more by the Spring came. The young rats grown up in the house, they have already felt the house as their home, ran around in the basement like it was theirs.

At first, the Man didn't even see them. Later he noticed, that something is eating the stored food, but he didn't care. There was enough. There was enough for all who was hungry. At one time, he saw a rat running by the wall. "How small and how scared"- he thought. Let him live, if he wants to.

And the time was passing and the rats were getting very numerous. First, they dug around in the basement. Then they started to dig into the walls. Deep and twisty holes and paths, across all over the place and many places they've reached the rooms upstairs. The man was nudging his head when he noticed the first hole in his bedroom. And since he didn't like the mess, he plugged the hole and painted over it. Next day, the hole was there again. The Man plugged the hole 3 times, the rats dug it out 3 times.

Then he waived his hand and thought: "-They have to live too". And if it's good for them, so let it be. And after that, he didn't plugged in the holes anymore. And the rats were growing in numbers in fast, and so did the holes all over in the walls. Not only in the basement, but in the storage room, on the attic and even at night - they sneaked inside the bedrooms and chew everything that can be chewed.

One time though, when the rats started to chew the man's best boots, the Man got angry and he bashed them with his walking cane."

>be known as the Paris of the Middle East
>Muslims become majority
>country turns to shit

"He nailed one of the rats on the head and the rat died from the hit. The rats furiously gathered together over this. And then they declared, that the Man is the Enemy, who won't let them live and he threatens their freedom, disrespects their rights and he is a murderer and he is an evil selfish being.

-We won't be slaves anymore! -Screamed the boss rat from the top of a butter pot. - We want our freedom and rights! - An the rats
decided to wage war against the Man.
The Man had known nothing about this. He has let go his anger and bought a new pair of boots and he didn't care about the rats anymore. Even though there were many many rats by then. They ate all the seeds in the basement, they ate all the flour and cheese in the storage room and started to chew on the bacon, which was the most precious food of the Man, he wouldn't even give any to his dog from it.

When the Man noticed, he grabbed what's left over from the bacon and tied it to a rod and he hanged the rod to the roof beam. This cause a great stir among the rats. "Jealousy, Blasphemy!"- they screamed, when they noticed, they couldn't reach it. "-He takes all of our food, robs us, expedite us! We are not taking this anymore!"- and the rats began to rebel. - The house is ours!- declared it among themselves, "-It was ours all the time, we just allowed the Man to live with us, until he began to cross our paths, but now, Enough is Enough!"

Sorry for my response in the other thread.

Not all Syrians are bad as it's ignorant to say that, but you seem to understand the issue we are having.

Well wishes habibi, treat Germany good. They are good people

One night, when the Man was already at sleep, they attacked him, bit him all over the place and chased him out of the house, chased him far away, and then the rats proudly declared it to the garden and the treets, to the animals and the birds- even to the flowers- that, the house doesn't belong to the Man anymore, but it is to be a Rat house, according to the new law and order.
And then they began to rule like rats. They ate everything that was eatable, they chewed everything that wasn't, whatever was around them. Everything was emptied, the basement, the storage, the barn. The birds moved away, the flowers died, the walls started to crumble and turned black, the scent of the trees and flowers was replaced by stink. The garden died, nobody took care of it. The fruit was never harvested and fell on the ground and rotted away. The wheat was not taken, the rain washed it out and the wind broke it. And when the Winter came, the rats ate everything and chewed apart everything else. The walls were full of rat holes, the shingles were falling off the roof, and giant gaps started to appear around the doors and windows. And then the rats begun to starve, because there wasn't a drop of seed or a piece of food, and through the gaps around the windows the wind was blowing through, the snow was falling through the broken roof and the rats couldn't do anything.

First, they started to fight among themselves, they were biting, scratching each other, later killing one another and even eating each other. But on the end, the couldn't do anything else but to leave the ruined empire.

The Man has returned for the Spring, fixed the roof, cleaned out the house, fixed and painted the walls, plowed the garden and the lane, sow the seeds and and by the time the Summer came, flower scent filled the air and bird songs was heard around the house. By Fall, the basement was filled with food, the storage was full, and when Winter came, everything was just like nothing ever happened before.

Sup. How it is going on in there?

Even though there were a few rats were still living in the walls and in the holes around the basement. And when the Man noticed they were spreading again, he gave a long and serious thought of what to do with them.

You too, think wisely and act accordingly!
I think this is a really good poem.

hey beirut i played dota 2 with a few lebanese people and i asked them if they are hezbolah and they responded to me they are not and they dont like this group and they are christians i was suprised they played dota with a computer. also i heared that beirut was very good city for night life and the beirut nights radio station or whats it called was really popular for some reason. it played like oriental trance songs and shiet.. is lebanon white? i saw this documentary on vice that there is war on lebanon streets between shia and sunnis and that sunnis support ISIS and shia is supported by hesbolah and they fight eachother and shit is this the truth? good wishes to you op

wheres good first stop from airport upon arrival to beirut

Yeah I know, it's really critical times these days. I'm doing my best to inform people. The survival of the West is linked to the survival of the entire civilized world.

Nah man don't worry about it, there were a couple of other retards in that believe. Not all Syrians are bad but unfortunately the batch you received was one of the worst. Syria is nothing without its minorities, which are unfortunately being driven out by the same people you despise.

Tell me about what's happening in Syria senpai

Are you maronite?

Anyway unfortunately Lebanon is the go to place for Saudi Princes when they want to fuck sluts and party up. And unfortunately it is the weak minded and immoral Christians that are the sluttiest. Seriously where has the modesty and morality of Christians all over the world gone?

You could probably apply for refugee status in Canada, no joke. Middle Eastern Christians are generally recognized as as an at-risk group; which is why Christians and Yezedis were prioritized when we took in the Syrians.

You'd be welcomed if you speak English, and while we aren't a very religious country, statistically Christians are far more economically productive, and integrate better than any other middle eastern group.

Sucks that your homeland is being destroyed by those evil fuckers. Hope you can get out.

Nice poem, Cannuck bro, are you familar with 'The Wrath of the Awakened Saxon' by Rudyard Kipling? Equally as good.

>Christians here in Lebanon are looking to the west for help.

move to brazil or convert to a noncucked religion

It's really complicated but long story short Assad father and son were suppressing Islamist groups for decades, either by brute force or by funding them building mosques for them etc just to shut up, arab spring lights up and suddenly it turns into one giant islamist/secular/sectarian fullblown war, and as a result tons of people from Syria had to flee to Jordan, Lebanon etc..many of which are 80 iq tier illiterates who are flooding and shitting the country at mass rates.

I trust, you're a decent immigrant, please respect the German culture, learn their language, history and customs and stick up for them even against their own for they've been neutered and cannot do so themselves nowadays, sadly.

Are you an Alwaite? There is an Alawite family who settled in my neighborhood and they're wonderful; well educated, the girls dress normal, and they're about as 'Muslim' as I am 'Catholic' (I go to church on xmas to make my grandma happy).

Have been learning German for 9 months since I got here, I am half-fluent now. Hoping for a workable solution to the war in Syria, at least so that they have an excuse to kick those refugees out. They are my people, but I know that 95% of them do not belong here.

No, my family is Sunni Muslim but we are secular/don't give a shit about Islam.

I am Iranian, I can sympathize with the Leb-user. Difference is being anti-Islam in Lebanon (now) is tolerable, but frowned upon. In Iran, a van will come to pick you up in the middle of the night.

I admit that my actions are cowardly because I put my security before the purity of the nation I am in. I am an ally to white power, follow the whole nine in regards to immigrant status (that is, not allowed to vote, hold office, more than one child, etc.).

Thanks, I'll read it right now.

Repent but gg otherwise lad.

Lebanon christian refugees ARE THE BEST.
Such a shame they need to leave sometimes..

Nice to hear, you'd be welcome by me any day brother.

Most of us aren't "muh snow coloured flesh power" it's just we want to preserve our people for the most part and see the terrors of islam, also sorry Iran is as it is bro, best of look. Also please tell me what you think of the poem after reading my man.

>Christians here in Lebanon are looking to the west for help.
youre never gonna get it lol

lol the Christians tried that already. the jews stabbed the Christians in the back and abandoned them. SLA was an embarrassment.

I'm honestly surprised Hezbollah didnt use the opportunity to exterminate them. desu they would have deserved it for being traitors to their nation.

Here's the usual pasta I have typed on this
I am Iranian, here are my thoughts on Iran and Iranians as immigrants, as well as immigration in general.

First off, an immigrant shall not be allowed to vote, hold office, have more than one child, smuggle their relatives from overseas, or marry outside of their ingroup. These should be set-in-stone requirements for all immigrants, and it is a shame that the majority do not abide by these rules. Full assimilation is also, obviously, required.
On allegiance: an immigrant may be culturally loyal to a nation (i.e. assimilate fully into the culture), but they will never be loyal to the blood of the native population. For this reason, they do not belong in any nation besides the one that their blood is linked to. I don't belong in this nation, but if I were to return to Iran, they will arrest me (or worse) because of my beliefs (I denounce Islam, want nothing to do with it). I admit that my actions are cowardly because I put my security before the purity of the nation I am in.

On Iranian identity, we are not white as many shill. We are distant cousins with Europeans (Indo-Europeans); our skin has a relationship with our position relative to the equator (I am Mediterranean-esque, tan, olive-tier).
We, technically, are the true Aryans, though. That's what Iran literally means.
It is a good nation with rich history that has been ruined by negligence/incompetence (Islam, failed leadership, CIA coups, etc.).
Also, if you are half-breed (mix of Iran-X), you are literally less than garbage for interbreeding with the native population and denying the white children a future. The least you could do in a Western nation is be sympathetic to white plight.
Half-breeds are scum of the Earth, in general. This goes for the other way, as well. I have never, and will never, pursue white women, and white men should be smart enough to continue their bloodline and not mix blood. But nowadays, women are degenerate and disloyal, so.

Test post... They think I'm a bot

It is something that your youth need to hear, a great poem. I am a fan of Kipling, are you familiar with this piece?

The Stranger

The Stranger within my gate,
He may be true or kind,
But he does not talk my talk--
I cannot feel his mind.
I see the face and the eyes and the mouth,
But not the soul behind.

The men of my own stock,
They may do ill or well,
But they tell the lies I am wanted to,
They are used to the lies I tell;
And we do not need interpreters
When we go to buy or sell.

The Stranger within my gates,
He may be evil or good,
But I cannot tell what powers control--
What reasons sway his mood;
Nor when the Gods of his far-off land
Shall repossess his blood.

The men of my own stock,
Bitter bad they may be,
But, at least, they hear the things I hear,
And see the things I see;
And whatever I think of them and their likes
They think of the likes of me.

This was my father's belief
And this is also mine:
Let the corn be all one sheaf--
And the grapes be all one vine,
Ere our children's teeth are set on edge
By bitter bread and wine.

Hey idiot that is so fucking impossible.

In what way is what I said wrong? What have I said that is incorrect? If you are in a nation that is not yours, you respect it and try to leave because you do not belong.

Just imagine if the shoe was on the other foot. What would you say?
Are you even Brazilian? I don't know about your history, are you mulatto mixed or white?

I will make another thread tommorow, my wifi is glitched and the site thinks I'm a bot.

Great conversation friends, email me at

[email protected] if you'd like to talk more

It's an old business email.

I will make another thread tommorow

> looking to the west for help.
What exactly do you need?

Looking forward to it, good luck out there.

>refugees
>your people

a shit ton of them are Afghans lol

Do Lebanese people know anything about my country? Back in the day a chunk of you immigrated here

>I am an ally to white power,

You're a pretty cool guy. It's not that we're totally anti immigrant, it's that immigrant who come here usually show no fucking respect for the majority population at all and start treating Canada like some dump for the rest of the world AND they don't recognize the right of all Canadians (including you) to chose the demographic composition of their own country. (See: John Stewart and his "it's not your country" rant.)

Seit man, Roosh is Iranian but I don't think he wants to be swarmed by Africans, middle easterners and Indians. Asians? Yeah. Some Iranian? Yeah if non muslim. Whites? Kind of. I'm white but at this point we're so cucked I'm not even sure I'd want more Europeans here.

>or marry outside of their ingroup

Wait, shouldn't that be possible so as to make the minority ethnicity melt into the majority ethnicity? It then becomes a matter of carefully calibrating the flow of immigrants so as to insure that said melting does indeed happen.

Bro look, 1 Jap in Britain marrying a white woman for example would be no issues, it's just mass miscegenation that causes an issue in terms of identity conflict. But if you test anyone Dna you'll be surprised how mixed we all are already.

Sounds much like Marcus Tullius Cicero's writing of the Traitor. Good poem also, my friend.

Yeah I know I've read reports saying almost 80% of the refugee influx aren't even Syrians so I don't know what the fuck they were doing bringing them here. The thing is, had Merkel not basically FUCKING INVITED THE WHOLE WORLD, people wouldn't even think of going to Germany in the first place. Anyway, even if most of them aren't Syrians, doesn't mean that the Syrians won't become a problem here.

YES !! THEY KICKED OUT THE PHOENICIANS !! FUCKING ARABS KICKED OUT THE SEMITIC LEBANESE WE DESERVE TO LIVE !! WE ARE THE TRUE PEOPLE OF MESOPOTAMIA, NOT THESE ASHKENAZIS !

arab muslims pretty much seized control of lebanon like 100 years ago, we need to fucking take it back

'Iranadian' bro have you got an alias email also? be interesting to talk to you and the Lebanese bro some more tomorrow?

Well you both are right in a way, but you have to consider that a very high % of the people coming right now are basically illiterate single males with nothing going on for them, so they have absolutely no sexual market value, sooo I don't see why a European woman would bother sleeping with a worthless bum. Anyway, expect many probs with sexually frustrated Muslims in future.

If it wad safer I'd move me and my wife to Lebanon. We're planning on having 5 children supported by my retirement funds which will be around a million dollars.

It's more of a parable than a poem...as not only does it lack rhymes, but a metric too. What language has it been translated from?

well if we mostly bring Syrian families and women to stay here temporarily we would be okay

but neither of those things are happening :')

You're telling me, I'm more of a patriot than the native Canadians, they embrace "diversity".
Yeah, I watched 5 minutes of that kike go on and just clicked away, fucking pathetic Jew weasel.

On Roosh, he is on record saying the following: "I'm not white, why should I care about the future of white societies."
Pretty retarded, there won't be nations to run away to with that defeatist garbage. Like any other e-celeb, interesting points on a few things, but as time goes on, their exposure reveals heinous articles, like these.

The melting pot argument is pretty weak, seems like the perfect pre-requisite to the pollution of genes and identity. Sorry, but I do not believe in that at all. At any point in time, white children should be birthed to white parents. What example does it set for the community?
See: White men and "yellow fever", chasing Asian women. Children are abominations. Betraying their lineage.

That's how it starts, with one.
You are correct, we are all mixed, but this is not just cause to further the miscegenation, I could just as easily make the argument to preserve the parts of the identity which are not polluted.
I don't really care for the honorary asian, ergo breed away claim, respectable Japs will keep with their own kind.

I thought the same thing.

Look here: I'll make it easy and make an off-shoot email from this: [email protected].

I agree, immigration, in general, is not worth the risk and should not be followed through with. The third world ALWAYS follows when you cede the vote to them.

I guess that would be more fitting. I heard it was translated from Hungarian, saw it on an .mp4 in 8/pol/.

Yeah I completely concur, my man.

Nice lad, congrats. I'm assuming you're Lebanese diaspora yourself then mate?

Lebanon bros is there hope for this country still? do we have a chance of turning this around?

The country is hopeless, i'm gonna graduate with my medical degree and leave this degenerate shithole for good. bye bye ya s7abe.

>The melting pot argument is pretty weak

Suppose a small amount of immigrant (and I'm talking quite small, couple thousands) in a country of several millions. No new immigrants arrive in this country. They then get breeded out through race mixing until such time as we are not able to distinguish anymore.

That's what I'm talking about. It can only happen if you have a very, very moderate flow of immigrants though and only those you want, of course.

As for roosh: shit.

Best regards from France Lebanon friends.
Huge respect for your country, especially for the "Roumi".
I expect a new government in France, to renew a really true friendship relation between our two country.

> me
> has the choice between two girls
> one french and one lebanese
> the french was leftside dumb, lebanese was a real women, choose to do my life with her
> never regret my choice

I do agree with you largely in part and that it'd be difficult for a child of two vastly morphologically different parents to cope with their identity and keeping within similar groups is perhaps beneficial, it's just I don't believe I have the right to force others to adhere to this, however I would much prefer a far more sensible immigration policy only allowing for vast majority white christian (and secular) immigrants along with a handful of more secular or non-Islamic refugees/asylum seekers like yourself. Although in regards to Iranians and Europeans for example I would say a very small number of those of you more similar to our people with higher IQ are fine to breed with us providing if in our lands you adhere to our laws and vice-versa, more similar populations that historically interbreed and overlap in small numbers are not the issue, it's this modern artificial clumping together of every people in this world that is our main issue. Would you define yourself in regards to your beliefs as national socialist by any chance?

Yeah..the thing is, they are still Muslims will bring trouble in the end. To be frank, most of the Syrians who fled, even if they had a genuine reason to do so, only bothered because of the generous benefits that Germany and Sweden offer. The ones who came early bragged with fake stories about them coming to Germany and receiving free house and car money etc..and essentially everybody jumped on the bandwagon, genuine refugees or not. Even people who weren't residing in Syria at the time made the jump and came to Germany. Once they arrive here and realize that this is not the paradise that they have imagined, it is already too late for them.

The sentiment is right, but the policies need to be more realistic and nuanced. Saying you're "allowed" only one child is not nuanced enough. You could discourage it by economic means, but to enforce it by taking away any extra children would be too totalitarian for me.

Yeah, if that is the case, then alright. But realistically speaking, with Trudeau the ultimate faggot in power, this is far from the case. And once you bring them in, they are here to stay, so that scenario goes down the toilet.

Are you a Libertarian, if you don't mind my asking? What with the coercion argument.
I am of the belief that objective morality is something that a nation must adhere to. The same streets you honour the fallen soldiers, you parade degenerate Sodomites upon. The decline of morals in Western societies is more important than giving the power to subvert to the Marxists, in my opinion.
I am a National Socialist, if it means preserving the nation and a government made up of powerful men who are loyal to the nation and its people before all else, free up the markets, etc.
I wouldn't be opposed to a monarchy of sorts, either. The only thing that matters is how easily you may kill those in power if they wish to betray you. If they are wholesome men, then you need not worry (doesn't mean abandon all arms and submit, but that chances have been lowered).

I saw a picture of a white man flipping the bird (middle finger) to a race-mixed child he happened to come across. I am against that kind of stuff as well (a child is innocent), I believe we should nip the problem at the bud; that is, ostracize these behaviours and punish them before they happen.
In this case, make sure the immigrants have a complete understanding of what the rules are, if they wish to stay here.

What a coincidence! I'm Hungarian myself, I'll have to look it up!

Tbf we cannot blame the third world from coming in but our elites for creating these conditions, they elites are the man of the house opening the door, leaving meat on the table and whistling for local wild dogs to come in to use a parable, the dogs are naturally going to respond to such a situation and we cannot blame them for coming but rather the traitors who have set this up.

you've been in there for 9 months and you care more about Germany than most Germans

you're a pretty top lad syrianbro

>you will never have a Syrian or Lebanese Christian gf to make Christbabbies with
J U S T
U
S
T

Some lady is speaking in the first part, but it's the latter portion which the parable is recited.

youtube.com/watch?v=06YDNoHq_1Y

The faggot king is a problem.

The larger problem is the mental barrier that exist in people's mind that prevents them from recognizing that they can chose with whom they live.

(Say: not with muslims.)

When I talk to think to people the response is invariably the same: we want to be open. We don't want to create an "us" and "them" situation.

It's the result of fairly potent brainwashing.

Of course, I never implied otherwise. Why would they not come here? The blame is a) politicians, b) the high % of your people who have basically been on morphine for 70-so years. But I think with the rise of Trump a lot of people are finally realizing that this shit cannot work this anymore, so that's good.

Thanks man, only standing for what's just. It's a shame just watching the Western world fall apart under the hands of these indoctrinated natives.

I myself as a Christian follow a belief in objective morality and no I'm not a libertarian but I do not see it my place to completely meddle in others affairs particularly in regards to love, however I must concur with much of your own political ideology and I agree it deeply saddens me to see sodomites parade and be applauded on the streets many a brave Christian man died for.
The issue we have today in regards to democracy I fear is, that simply put democracy only works in a homogeneous society and furthermore female enfranchisement will naturally always destroy such a homogeneous society as not only are women less loyal and tribal by nature, also subject more so to raw emotion over rational long term thought that they're more okay with foreigners invited in en masse but also naturally vote for the welfare state and other measures destroying the family; which destroys the fertility rate and encourages promiscuity. A benevolent dictator while a nice idea also is unfortunately far to open to corruption.

Yes this is the unfortunate reality, and while Trump is not the best he is I hope an awakening for many persons.

It's a recording of a pretty blinded, not at all respectable right-wing channel where a local lunatic has his own show, where he peddles utter misinformation and conspiracy theories. Things about HAARP causing a drought in Hungary, and implying that the dam failure that caused the red sludge catastrophe was caused by a missle. Then he says:
>a NATO fighter plane took off from Serbia hours before. Coincidence?

It enrages me, because it blurs the line between sensible nationalism and retardation. Leftists see this on TV and think every right-winger is nuts.

The poem is what it is regardless of who recites it, I'll look into the author.

I went to McGill university, they, quite literally and unironically, forced me to go to a colonialism and Whites are bad presentation. I refused and went to the Dean, he told me it was fine, free speech defence, but told me to be careful of hate speech. Just kept my mouth shut the rest of the way.

Democracy is not about the right to vote, but for the right people to vote.
The female will be the first to betray.
Not sure if you are aware of these videos.
The Lion
youtube.com/watch?v=sn4mVDtqi7g
The Snake
youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo
Yeah, that's the dilemma I am faced with, especially when I try to answer the right portion of this political test: filteries.com/politics
Private companies answer to nobody and are free to wreak havoc (international banker (((thugs))) and whatnot), or the government is corrupted by those same thugs.
On a side note, an immense redpill is this study, some really good information: jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

I am not aware of the channel, I just googled the author and the name of the parable, and this was the only one that came up. I just remember the woman reciting it being very passionate about it, that cautionary spirit stuck with me.
I blame the Overton window, used to be shifted in our favour.

The liberal agenda is so far up its own ass, they can't see the light anymore. The general sentiment in this thread is a solution they've stopped looking to, even though it would be the easier route.
Instead of:
>DENYING everyone their identities
>forcing "we're all the same" so hard a new wave of nationalism spawns, casting them even farther from their goals
>suppressing the deep human nature of preferring a system of in-groups and out-groups
We should:
>accept people are different
>carefully select who we want to live with
>advocating for cultural acceptance OF COMPATIBLE CULTURES

>tfw this is ACTUAL diversity
>tfw everyone accepting sensible immigration in this thread is arguing for multiculturalism
>tfw leftists fucked up so hard multiculturalism and diversity are curse words to the sensible person

Right but one thing we cannot do anymore is start from the position that we MUST take immigrants. One of the most important thing to reinstate is the idea that immigration is the prerogative of the people who control the jurisdiction in which they live.

They have the absolute right to arbitrarily set their immigration level in their own country at whim.

Most people don't believe this.

I view democracy as inherently flawed, especially in places like my country where people do not fully understand the meaning of the rule of flaw, freedom of speech, etc..and that they will basically vote in the same dictators that you fear. I mean the chance of getting a benevolent dictator is only less than having the mob actually voting for one.
Regarding women: It may not be that their default disposition is such, only that they generally tend to follow the social norms more than men do. For example: if Communism was the trend in x country, then you'll find that most women will also be inclined to communism. Just a theory.

I think it was mainly denying the natives of their identities, while celebrating the right of the minorities' identity to exist. I believe multiculturalism is an ugly thing that should not be approved of. When I go to Paris I want to see French culture, not fucking indian and falafel stands everywhere.

Me and you it would seem are very like minded, I shall likely email you and the Lebanese bro tomorrow and in the coming days, also I had seen 'The Lion' but not 'The Vicious Snake' I shall watch now and then likely go to bed, talk to you later most likely mate.