WHITE MALES DETECTED

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/01541.gif /
youtu.be/Pa-7a2gLDjI
n-tv.de/mediathek/livestream/n-tv-live-article9511936.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember

No Russian

Of course it was a white male. Samhmed Al-Hayida was the shooter.

He's handcuffed incorrectly.

The palms are supposed to face away from each other. That way the person can't pick the lock.

remember no arabic

You can turn your arm either way

I knew it was fucking white males

>implying you're allowed to squeeze the handcuffs tight enough so that the criminal can't even rotate his wrist in any other country than bootlickin' USA

Funny how the Media still get this wrong.
The Shooter is a Turk.
Some local resident shouted "Fucking foreigner" because he thought it was another islamic attack.

Seriously Sup Forums is a better Source than any TV Channel.

Fucking retard

The media is getting desperate.

Better to lick a boot than nigger cum out of your wife's vagina.

They actually managed to arrest people for hate speech against Muslims in the midst of a terrorist shooting

never been a thread anywhere about anything without an amerifat posting one of his cuck fantasies

What? I'm right. Look it up if you don't believe me.

The proper way to handcuff someone is so that the palms face away.

If that guy knew how to pick the lock he could get out of those handcuffs. Handcuffs aren't very complicated pieces of equipment. You can pick the lock with a bobby pin if you know what you're doing.

Nah, the joke was that you're Swedish.

He's probably a Turk. A Muslim woman said on CNN he yelled "allahu ekber", i.e. the way Turks say allahu akbar.

Okay, but being in handcuffs does not make him the shooter. Could be just a guy being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

>tanned german shouts "I'm german" before killing people

I saw the video and he didnt say fuck foreigners.

What did he mean by this?

Theres already a picture of their faces.

They're fucking sandniggers

case closed

nice joke

if only you did not have to think and fantasize about interracial sex everytime you're making one

holy shit.....first post is best post.

Well, he looks pretty T*rkish to me

actually it was the the guy filming or someone close to him who said fuck foreigners.
to which the attacker said "i was born here. i am german!", to which the bavarian said "a wanker is what you are"

His fantasy, your reality swede.

This can't be right. Turks are very well integrated in germany.

>Man yells Allahu Ackbar
>German press reports him saying "I'm German"

Yep sounds about right.

Fucking KEK

they literally yelled "fucking turk/[slang for turk]" at him, they could see he was a turk from their goddamned balcony

why is the news shilling a right wing extremist did it? When on cnn the fucking woman who was there said the man started yelling "alluha akbar" during her interview. Is CNN making shit up? Or since it's taking forever to identify the fucks they're just damage controlling shitskins.

i barely ever see interracial couples

i know that isn't true in America though

>one is a meme the other is a reality

>Look at me. Im the kraut now.jpg

The shooter didn't say "fuck foreigners", that was random spectators talking to the shooter.
Proving the shooter was a shitskin.

>Americuck thinking about big black cocks again

Are you all a bunch of fucking cuckolds on that continent? Pic related

+++ this guy is a shill +++ saying it was a skinhead +++ using the word (((right))) vayyyy to much +++ this guy is a shill +++ saying it was a skinhead +++ using the word (((right))) vayyyy to much +++ this guy is a shill +++ saying it was a skinhead +++ using the word (((right))) vayyyy to much +++ this guy is a shill +++ saying it was a skinhead +++ using the word (((right))) vayyyy to much +++ this guy is a shill +++ saying it was a skinhead +++ using the word (((right))) vayyyy to much +++ this guy is a shill +++ saying it was a skinhead +++ using the word (((right))) vayyyy to much +++ this guy is a shill +++ saying it was a skinhead +++ using the word (((right))) vayyyy to much +++ this guy is a shill +++ saying it was a skinhead +++ using the word (((right))) vayyyy to much +++ this guy is a shill +++ saying it was a skinhead +++ using the word (((right))) vayyyy to much +++ this guy is a shill +++ saying it was a skinhead +++ using the word (((right))) vayyyy to much +++ this guy is a shill +++ saying it was a skinhead +++ using the word (((right))) vayyyy to much +++ this guy is a shill +++ saying it was a skinhead +++ using the word (((right))) vayyyy to much +++ this guy is a shill +++ saying it was a skinhead +++ using the word (((right))) vayyyy to much +++ this guy is a shill +++ saying it was a skinhead +++ using the word (((right))) vayyyy to much +++ this guy is a shill +++ saying it was a skinhead +++ using the word (((right))) vayyyy to much +++ this guy is a shill +++ saying it was a skinhead +++ using the word (((right))) vayyyy to much +++ this guy is a shill +++ saying it was a skinhead +++ using the word (((right))) vayyyy to much +++ this guy is a shill +++ saying it was a skinhead +++ using the word (((right))) vayyyy to much +++ this guy is a shill +++ saying it was a skinhead +++ using the word (((right))) vayyyy to much +++ this guy is a shill +++ saying it was a skinhead +++ using the word (((right))) vayyyy to much +++

I bet your wife fucks black dudes all the time. Or did you think that salty flavor was normal?

Fucking told.

>IT'S AN ISOLATED INCIDENT

wat

Well excuse me for using a Sup Forums meme on Sup Forums. I would gladly support the machine gunning of cucks irl.

How's the new elections going?

the shooter is an iranian guy named ali sonboly. we mobbed him in school back than. he always wanted to kill us. he is a muslm but this wasnt an islamick attack.

>I would gladly support the machine gunning of cucks irl

There would be no white americans left

>he killed himself
Fucking beta white male confirmed

That don't confront me. I would likewise support the genocide of the obese.

You're such a douche. Let them have the secluse of Sup Forums. You would be irate too if niggers and spics forced you to stay inside and fight your fruitless battles on the internet. Try to be the bigger man, fellow Sven.

but senpai

i spend my days shitposting on Sup Forums like any other but there are plenty of good memes where you don't have to conjure up an imaginative world of interracial sex in you mind to shitpost

Praise Kek for this habbening. May we have a thousand more to endure,

"tanned" german

erster post, bester post

fucking kanacks

Should I have called you My Little Pony character's name? No. That makes no sense. You're a swede. Hence why the meme was chosen as it was.

You cannot make an american stop thinking about interracial cuckold sex. Its like trying to tell an Indian to stop raping or tell a Swede to stop being gay

how is this being reported on in Germany?

have the major news sites gone out and said they're Muslims?

im checking swedish sources and even though they have kinda lists of "This is what we know so far", there is no mention of it

>Man yells "I'm German"
>Pol reports him saying "Allahu Ackbar".

ikr

Kek

Haha of course the arabic word for gangsta/nigger sounds like Canuck.

Complete media shutdown and people making weird rumors up that it was a man in a santa claus costume who yelled "DEATH TO ALL FOREIGNERS" or some shit

looks like you've painted yourself into a corner then ;^(

question is.. was it on purpose?
yeah I suppose

>Ten pieces of wood have been deposited into your yurt

lel

I dont even want to watch the skynews livestream, last time i tuned in the bitch was talking about "whether it is a muslim terrorist or a right-wing christian extremist doesnt matter!", "the terrorist in NIce officially pledged alliegence to ISIS but if we actually look into his background we'll know..." that is where i turned it off because I knew where it was heading

it doesn't need to be tight if its put on correctly
the cuff shouldn't be able to ride up onto his left hand like that

I don't have a wife. I'm a drug addict in my early twenties. I don't even have a car.

Hi shill! :)

yeah well im sure the cops are not taking any chances of him getting any pity by claiming police abuse, we all know the german media would eat that up

he's probably surrounded by 30 cops anyway

Police has tweeted that according to their research the corpse they found later in the evening was most likely the only suspect.

I'm not sure why the pictures of these arrests circulate. Daily Mail probably wanted to be the first to report and didn't care very much for the details.

Just wait for the results of the press conference in a few minutes. It will probably be a big disappointment for most here.

NO HE'S NOT A REAL GERMAN
#NOTALLGERMANS
THEY ARE CITIZENS OF A PEACEFUL REICH!

FALSE INFORMATIONS!

im just to tired to explain it

well you knew it from the first threads that by what he said, that he was actually a non-German.

he said "I was born in Germany".

No ethnic german would ever talk like that, really obvious that he is a second generation

Some unconfirmed reports #Munich attacker shot himself. If such reports true (I say if) then likely attacker not ISIS. This is why:

Jihadists normally dont shoot themselves. Their usual tactics: fight until killed (Inghemasi انغماسي) or blow yourself up (Intehari انتحاري)

LOL

>implying you don't do both

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/01541.gif /

Because everyone yells their nationality before they kill people.

This is false flag as fuck.

lol rekt that cuck. shame though. he'll stop using that pic now.

Or maybe there's a massive coverup going on

>calls 911 and tells them he's doing this for isis
NOT REAL MUSLIM
>yells he's a german while shooting people
WOW FUCKING WHITE MALE GERMAN SHOOTING UP HIS PEOPLE

BAN ASSUALT Sup ForumsLACKS NOW!

So he said he's German.

Is this ammo for the left even if he is straight turk muslim?

Post the fucking link, potato-neck

>Sup Forums is cnn

>that shills face right now

Mfw

See white people can be terrorist too

youtu.be/Pa-7a2gLDjI

Yeah right. Fucking false flag cunts

Funny, earlier there were two seperate incedints in different parts of the city. Now there is only one suspect and he killed himself so its ok now.

Seriously how much do these losers get paid?

>two seperate incedints in different parts of the city

this was just a rumor

I cant wait till your all beheaded and the second caliphate is set up

Bubbles?

inb4 some german explains how they're holding the mass incorrectly

This webm describes how I feel about how liberals are ruining my country.

No idea but now you know there are people actively working to pushing race mixing on this board

elaborate

Watch the webm

u are all falling for those daily mail pics, they are FAKE and from another incident, I'm sorry to tell u

LIVE STREAM PRESS CONFERENCE NOW

n-tv.de/mediathek/livestream/n-tv-live-article9511936.html

>White males say fuck foreigners
>Shoot up white people and not rapefugees