twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jon jones has the biggest cock in mma

Actually that would be Cyborg

Attached: ufc 223.jpg (1001x721, 254K)

Werdum was never my boy

Ngannou

>Official Tony v Khabib promo video:

vimeo.com/206672563

Attached: based autism man.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

his wife looks like a toad

well.. ferguson isnt exactly a looker himself

Werdum looked the worst I've ever seen

is it just me or did Volkov look disdainful at times? it's like he pitied Werdum's striking and inability to impose his bjj. looked pretty easy for him.

>Volkov trained with Colby for this fight.
Werdummy had NO chance

>is it just me or did Volkov look disdainful at times?
Look he can't help but look down at people he's nearly 7 feet tall

Werdum was having trouble dealing with Volkov's reach.

>he thinks khabib vs ferguson is actually going to happen this time

Attached: avatars-000060263102-ract7h-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 40K)

The fact Francis went the distance with Stipe shows how good Ngannou is. Meanwhile Werbum got finished by Volkcan. Francis heems Volkan easily.

Attached: nintchdbpict0003706516161-e1512554579746[1].jpg (706x960, 72K)

They aren't the best looking couple. But they genuinely love one another. Isn't love what all of us want? Meanwhile Luke has no gf and no chin.

He's 7 feet tall m8. Every punch look like it hurt werdum despite being thrown in slow motion.

I still think joanna vs rose rematch is too soon, you're really only going to let rose be champ for like 6 months? I hope rose wins again but i just can't see it.

i have to believe.
it has to happen this time.
it's the only thing keeping me going.
when the fat fuck got taken to hospital and the fight was cancelled last year it honestly ruined my week.
if it gets called off again there will be mass suicides across the world

Attached: underhook man.jpg (611x711, 90K)

he thinks he not gonna get smesh by habib xD

This.

Joanna unironically has the worst chin in the UFC, she'll never get another win again. Which I feel is a shame because I did like that autistic striking goblin.

Stipe after the first round loses all his punching power.

Sorry I missed it lads.
How delicious were /heem/'s tears?
Did any hues cry?

Attached: 2_by_gusanitogris-daoiajd.jpg (480x371, 20K)

I think Werdum knew he lost round 3 and that he was gassed and his eye was fucked so he just went for it and got rekt

The fight was so bad I was glad Volkov ended it soon

Minakov KO's the entire UFC HW division btw

Attached: that tito feel.webm (640x360, 2.34M)

Is the winner of khabib v tony the best fighter alive? Think about the depth of that division. You could argue for Tyron, but I think it will be the LW champ.

what's next for volkov? ngannou? titleshot later this year?

Volkov would sleep stipe

fun card, eh lads? solid 7/10. dunno what I'll be doing for the next 3 weeks, though. being responsible, I suppose...

Attached: 1472866725842.jpg (350x304, 25K)

If they really having a ufc event this year in russia, he probably gets DC or stipe next

What do either of those things have anything to do with each other?

Joshua vs Parker March 31

Attached: broner nig jig.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

not while Jon Jones and Stipe exist, my guy. Jones is the most complete martial artists, but Stipe (or maybe Minakov) is probably the best fighter alive because of his size along with his talent.

>You could argue Tyron

Howling

go check the thread my man
It seems most favored Werdum, Volkov hit him hard a few times and that was a wrap, fucked his eye bad early on and Werdum went for it.

nope, sorry.
Mighty Mouse will still be the p4p GOAT.

Attached: TheGreatest.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

I doubt it. Stipe's Wrestling and GnP is much better than Werdum's. He'd have likely finished Volkov in the 1st.

nothing but francis really proved to have a hell of a chin and heart, not many could take all them shots while being completely gassed
watch anthony joshua vs joseph parker

true, I'm definitely looking forward to that

Stipe was just as gassed, he had to lug around a guy 30 pounds heavier than him at a ridiculous pace. Ngannou got saved by the bell in Round 3

I think he just didn't enjoy beating up his fren

It's not the power, he's very accurate

>There has never been a Russian UFC champion
WEW
#3 MMA country my CUNT

>meme striker that got outboxed by a wrestler vs a kickboxing talent
>easily heems him

Stipe never came close to finishing

well its not their fault that they 're not getting title fights

Khabib should have had a title shot long ago

Till will get stabbed during his walk in

Lads how did Werdum lose to Volkov wtf, looked like he was dominating

The last time an AKA fought a high level bjj expert.

Attached: hi-res-9ac04015e3d390837373d2da5c727939_crop_north.jpg (80x53, 2K)

Anyone got a webm or that dumb hue getting knocked out?

He gassed. He is 40 years old desu. Plus his eye got fucked up early on.

Good night, sweet prince. I'll admit my eyes stung a little bit rewatching the KO a minute ago.

I said it was a make or break fight and it's hard to see it any other way, I wish he would retire to his family and his Spanish commentary job that he loves but I know better. It's like watching Big Nog get brutally heemed, that's how it goes but it hurts to watch.

Attached: emotional werdum.jpg (1200x675, 121K)

He was, and then he started getting more predictable with his take downs and Volkov started defending them. On top of that, Volkov was never in any real danger when they were on the ground. I think Werdum got off 1 submission attempt, which was quickly defended. There was a bigger discrepancy in the stand up than there was in the grappling.

Hes 40 and been in a lot of wars lad. He gassed against the younger meaner Russian

Reminder that Tony and Khabib combined have only beaten 2 of the current top 15 at LW.

Yes he did. Third round he was riding and battering Ngannou for the last minute, 10 more seconds it couldve been stopped

Imagine being such a U-drone you believe Rogan and the UFC's shitty marketing slogans

>I said it was a make or break fight and it's hard to see it any other way
idiot

i have no idea what you're talking about, but i'll let you off because you've probably been drinking all day

He got hit in the head

post werdum ko

He did. Dont you remember him stuffing his fat face on coffee cakes and missing weight?

If you think he will contend for the title again you are foolish. I say this as a huge fan of his.

No one cares

Wrong.

thanks senpai

>Werdum
>Overeem
>Arlovski
>Hunt

The old men are done.
Add to that JDS and Velasquez aren't even in the rankings anymore.

With Volkov, Tuivasa, Ngannou and Blaydes the Heavyweight division might finally be made great again.

Stipe will have competition for years to come.

205 is the worst division in MMA prove me wrong

Attached: ireland killer.jpg (852x1136, 77K)

Every hw is shit

Stipe could literally KO Anthony Joshua

So Stipe is the HW GOAT, right?

Hey guys us poster here on vacation I didn't watch the fight but I just saw the result. WERDUMMIES BTFO GTFO LATIVIA STOP BACKING CANS

Attached: BLESS.jpg (1172x1200, 220K)

light heavyweight and heavyweight are garbag, let's not even talk about the womens divisions

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that /ourguy/ Tony would have heem'd Werdum?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

its literally just a bunch of guys who are to pussy to fight heavyweight. like guys who would only play castle wars and not fight in the wildy

Attached: omalley.jpg (1200x1200, 137K)

Colby for sure would leave him for dead

>Mauricio Rua #7

100% of people with "Only God can judge me" tattoos are absolute cunts

Attached: 0B8HcBr.jpg (1001x998, 557K)

to bad your judgement is invalid against them

Post your entrance theme lads

>not walking out to a satanic ritual
youtube.com/watch?v=h96ysSxEyFI

Attached: 1521324814092.png (1250x1430, 1.56M)

yeah true, they are immune to all criticism
i might get a "only adalaide byrd can judge me" tattoo

Attached: Untitled.jpg (441x1017, 160K)

Werdum fight was stopped early

and he probably only got it because of 2pac

HW exists

UFC London live was a 3/10. My seats were terrible despite costing a fortune, English crowds are annoying, the o2 decided to close all the toilets but one.

Imagine getting kod by someone who dresses like this. Mcquitter really embarrassed the sport.

>My seats were terrible despite costing a fortune
any pics of your view?
how much did you pay?

>English crowds are annoying
in what way?
have you been to any other UFC events?

I was there as well, I agree the crowd were disrespectful and I found it really hard to get back to my hotel but I did like it. I want to go to Liverpool now. Sucks I didn't get to meet any fighters but I met ksi. Also I couldn't get any food so I haven't eaten since breakfast and I can't get food now. And on my way back to the hotel these two guys kept grabbing my sleeve and asking me to come with them to a stairwell it really quite scared me.

my life has gone so horribly wrong i assume that only adalaide byrd has been judging me

fight was an old guy on top pounding a twink for 15 mins, puff out and got ktfo

I'm going to ufc 226 and trying to go to signings.

What should I get stipe to say?

Attached: Daniel cormier 2.jpg (600x600, 229K)

Oh also Michael Johnson walked past me on his way to the toilets, for some reason he used the public ones not the private ones but I didn't get to talk to him.

Damn, I missed the fights? what the hell

>And on my way back to the hotel these two guys kept grabbing my sleeve and asking me to come with them to a stairwell it really quite scared me.
My worst nightmare, London at night is quite scary.

any bjj lads still going to class on monday despite werdum getting ktfo?

Tony is the true BJJ man

Attached: Tony kills eddie.png (380x512, 501K)

don't worry

you're still a filthy animal from a land made of flavelas and cat piss

memejitsu is piss

Attached: The Based One.png (730x380, 250K)

Yes it has made me quite paranoid, I got off the tube and some guy says to me "you're going were I'm going no? We need to follow this man". And tried to get me to go out the back entrance of the station. I said no and kept going and he followed me, he kept touching me but I didn't really feel threatened I just thought he was really drunk, but then I was walking to my hotel and not a single other person was around. He then grabs my arm and tells me we need to go down this street and that he knows my brother, and at the bottom of the street was the same guy from earlier going out the back of the station. He kept calling me a good kid, I do martial arts but I'm still not good with stuff like that and it made me quite nervous. Luckily once I got back to the station and there were more people they dissappeared.

What did you guys think of the Enkamp stoppage? Live it looked early.