Clint Kino

What is your favorite Clint kino? I'm looking to upgrade my kino knowledge.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0JPnR7C8mZQ?t=47
youtube.com/watch?v=jWZ3EHjUx_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For a few dollars more

dirty Harry and unforgiven

watch every western, in order, from 1962, then end with Unforgiven

High Plains Drifter, The Beguiled, Play Misty for Me.

The rest are cheese.

Unforgiven is my favorite too

I love him in Million Dollar Baby.

I've only seen Unforgiven but it was incredible.

I'm a pleb

so damn good

Gran Torino is pinnacle Grumpy Old Man Clint

youtu.be/0JPnR7C8mZQ?t=47

greatest gun fight in cinematic history

Two Mules For Sister Sarah

An u niggas go ape shit over that ginger from madmen

Try some extrathicc
Shirley Maclaine half naked in the sun in the opening scene after ennio morricone scoring the opening credits

Bonus fact: our guy ritchie used the theme in game of shadows during the gypsy travel montage with rdj on a pony

I've seen a bunch, but my Clintness is very incomplete yet.

Outlaw Josey Wales

>u r the grey rider who would not make peace with the blue coats

>Two Mules For Sister Sarah
Watched this recently
wasn't all that great, to be absolutely honest

not worthy of a second viewing

I'm probably gonna sound like a fag when I say this, but whatever.

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly is pretty much the manliest story about friendship. Like you've got these two bad ass motherfuckers, Tuco and Blondie, trying to kill each other through out the whole film, but in reality, they are the biggest bros.

Like in that scene after Tuco's brother calls him a degenerate, Tuco is heartbroken but pretends everything is great. He tells Blondie how his brother was happy to see him and he fed him soup. Blondie knows Tuco is bullshitting but he feels bad so he plays along: "Nothing like a cigar after a good meal" and hands him a cigar to cheer him up.

And in the end when Blondie comes to Tuco and tells him about the gold, Tuco is genuinely excited to see him. "I'm gonna kill Angel Eyes, and I'll be right back". When Blondie mentions the impossible odds of 6 against one, Tuco seems bummed out, not because he will be risking his life, but because Blondie only came to him out of necessity, not friendship - So that's why you came to Tuco :(. So he goes out to kill them alone... and just when Tuco is about to get owned in the middle of a gun fight, Blondie comes out blasting - he got Tuco's back nigga!... man, that shit brought tears to my eyes.

Bros for life.

An 4 u big guys who jus wanna c clint direct check out
Bird with a yung f.whitaker
Aboot charles parker

You dont belong here

On the other hand, you have to remember Tuco's horrible torture of Blondie in the desert. I think he was legit going to kill him then and Blondie lucked out with knowing the name of the grave.

On the other hand, in the Town scene Blondie does show up.

I think by the end of the movie, you're actually supposed to sympathize with Tuco and not with Blondie. Tuco, by that point, would really just be happy with sharing, but Blondie still wanted to fuck him up.

I belong where I please, user.

Lee van cleef stole the show torturing tuco

High Plains Drifter

Tuco was like a retard at a playground who always takes the fight a little too far

And im here to kill you little bill
For what you said about
Two mules for sister sarah

Seemed to be to be a loudmouth. I was actually surprised he was so good with a weapon (and quite smart, he does get the drop on Blondie, even if he had to sacrifice three friend to do it). He was hopelessly outclassed by Angel Eyes and Blondie, sure, but still, never expected the loudmouth to actually know to use a gun better than most characters in the film.

Angel Eyes was a supreme bad ass.

experience can trump sheer intelligence and Tuco had a lot of experience

>Kino
kill yourself

I liked his bit with his brother. I don't know if you're supposed to think he was a motherfucker for leaving the family or if you're supposed to think it something he had to do and then he simply lost his way.

This movie is pretty great.

>10 minutes into conquering Kafiristan and chill and he gives you this look

I dropped it when they introduced the whacky comic relief injun.

youtube.com/watch?v=jWZ3EHjUx_E

Firefox is an underrated classic. Check it out.