Don't Vote General

Welcome to the first /dvg/ thread

>ITT, convince Bernie supporters/Minorities that the system is rigged and thge best way to send a message is by not voting. Or convince them to vote Green.

Use wikileaks DNC emails to make infographs that makes it look like the dem nom was rigged against Bernie
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/

Things to consider:
>Don't use obvious troll accounts
>Bluepill them until they can't breathe
>Lie to their faces
>Short and Simple infographs work best
>DO NOT mention Trump, too easy to blow cover. If comparing Hillary v Stein, then include Trump for things such as economic policies.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Official_Trevon/status/756628965847031809
twitter.com/ClearClarance/status/756632489066631168
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Bump, this is how a twitter should look.

Suggestions for a Twitter name?

Go follow my fake twitter account and retweet the shit I produce.

I looked up nigger names and found a site with a bunch of ghetto names. I picked Trevon and then went with something realistic like Washington for a last name.

Save this shit for October when there isn't any time for some news source or popular personality to debunk it

If hillary picks a fucking white male as VP this will be so easy to do hahahah

>this obvious /The_Donald repost image

Lol

We plant the seeds now, act for a bit, then when October hits we go into full force.

But until then we can get shit like this going on.
twitter.com/Official_Trevon/status/756628965847031809

You can focus on facts now. Start putting alternatives in their head.

Plus, it helps to have a Twitter history with a consistent message. Fake profiles are easy to spot by a lack of history and tweets.

I approve of this, but it would make sense to wait until closer to the election date I think
Either way, good luck

just dropping in for a moment to confirm i am not voting. might vote jill just to throw my hat into the "i wish our leaders were semi-intelligent instead of retarded panderers" ring.

talk me out of it while i go play overwatch and never look at this thread again. :^0

A part of me doesn't believe this since Hillary won the primary without even needing the super delegates. They were overestimating his voter base

Maybe, all it takes is 5 accounts for something to spread though. Once we're done it goes full-force with the normies until November

twitter.com/ClearClarance/status/756632489066631168

Bump and get this thread going!

bump

@johnklafus

My hate speech sock

"This isn't about Trump, we all hate Trump. Its about sending a message that the Dems are going to lose because they are in Hillarys pocket."

I don't even think this is necessary. 9 out of 10 Bernouts I know are planning to vote with Stein or Johnson. The very few traitors to their own position who switched to Shilldog just went too hard against Trump with their fee fees, they can't swallow their pride and admit Hillary is worse now.

Bump. Also r/politics is perfect. They hate Hillary and Trump but are leaning Hillary cause r/thedonald are dumbshit trolls. Hit them there convince them to go Jill Stien. Tell them that we can't let the two party system fear monger us and they'll believe it.

>Sup Forums is willing to compromise on their principles of democracy to spoil for Trump, because a Hillary Presidency will be too damaging in Sup Forums's eyes
And yet we wrack our heads as to how voters can be so stupid as to ignore Hillary's e-mail scandal.

Sad.