twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here are some of the frequent advertisers on The Late Show:

-Bank of America
-NET10
-Ford
-Volvo
-University of Phoenix

Start calling

Fuck off Sup Forums this isn't your personal board no one gives a shit about this outside of your little circlejerk are you conservatives gonna cry about everything?

TRIPS OF TRUTH

HOW WILL DRUMPF EVER RECOVER?

>it's a one image triggers libtards on Sup Forums episode
i fucking love good reruns

>WAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAH

>why do you guys have to cry about how we cry about everything? Are you going to cry about everything?
what did he mean by this?

How is that a homophobic remark?

stop crying SJW faggot.

Why don't you be a fucking man, rip the underwear off your fucking girlfriend, give her a good fucking, tell her to keep her whore month shut, and think for once in your God Damn life. Cucks like you are going to spell the end of the human race.

found the leftist cuck

just mad cause gyat spoib got btfo

muh pelts

>one of the country's """"best"""" """"comedians""""
lol u sug digs XDDDD

Remember these threads are full of Sup Forumsedditors

>STOP MAKING FUN OF MY DADDY DONNIE!!!! FUCKING LIBRULS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! LEAVE ME ALONE LEAVE MY DADDY ALONE! DON'T DARE CRITICIZE MY DEAR LEADER DONNIE! KEK LIBTARD KEK! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PRAISE KEK XD CENTIPEDES AMIRITE?

>Trump and Putin are evil and submissive homosexuals.

Do you actually watch this garbage?
Do you want your country to be overrun by sandmonkeys?
Do you want fat lesbians walking around with their shirts off?
If you don't, Trump is your only option.

> implying that's false

Sup Forums is lebensraum of Sup Forums. If you were here more than a week you would know that.

Sup Forums are the worst type of immigrants

imagine Mainland Chinks mixed with Somalis and Albanians

See. We are here to redpill you on the dangers of immigration.

> Do you want your country to be overrun by sandmonkeys?
> Do you want fat lesbians walking around with their shirts off?

Badumpf can't do anything about any of these problems. He got cucked on his half assed immigration order and he can't shut down liberalism.

what his election did do was completely ruin the alt-faggot movement since it is now completely irrelevant and autistic and your shitty forum has become a retarded paranoid shitfest personality cult worse that r/politics

What really irks me is the writers just ripped off archer. Cock holster...pfft

>he missed the thread where Sup Forums admitted they were redditcucks and got BTFO

If he had said "Netanyahu's cock holster" or anything remotely critical of Israel, I'd have no problem with it but we all know he doesn't have the balls.

>are you conservatives gonna cry about everything?

this is ironic

>we should go for the advertisers
Remember when only feminists did this, and then GG started, and everyone realized "wait this is actually really fucking useful"? Good times.

This is what reddit does to people

Can Sup Forums and Sup Forums at least agree that reddit is trash?

I'm none of these things yet I'm still a liberal and opposed to Trump. Checkmate Trumpfag.

> I'm a liberal
You fucked up son

Sup Forums faggots Trump won't solve any of your problems, the wall isn't even budgeted for 2018 and the republicucks will get BTFO in 2018 because they achieved nothing which means no wall ever since Trump will run on doing fucking nothing in 2020. Sort yourself out and stop following goy politics, you can't change anything by shitposting on twitter, getting excted about e-celeb faggotry and agitated by North Korea shit where nothing will happen. Change yourself, become somebody and then work towards changing the world otherwise you're just a dupe and a useful idiot like the SJW's

You live by the sword you die by the sword.

This fucking asshole wants to be a SJW and attack anyone trump even talks to, then he shouldnt be making homophobic jokes.

Do we care about homophobic jokes?
No. Not really

But if assholes like colbert are going to judge everybody by SJW standards then THEY need to be judged by the exact same standards they hold

It is that simple. Judge people, get judged faggots

>Trump is a confirmed Manchurian candidate deep undercover KGB agent
>we must not speculate on Obama's miss use of investigatory powers

NORMALIZING HOMOPHOBIA :^)

>YFW COLBERTPOSTING WILLED THIS INTO HAPPENING

HAVE AT HIM LGTBBQ FAGGOTS

This guy sure is mad he donated over $1m to Hillary last year and he fucking lost. It only took him 5 months to go from crying on air to calling Trump a cocksucker because he didn't bow to some TV show host

epic xd

Conservatives dont care about homos. Stop pretending to be outraged on our behalf. Fucking two faced opportunists.

>black lives matter
>WHAT YOU VOTED FOR TRUMP YOU STUPID UNCLE TOM HOUSE NIGGER CUNT!

I'm trying to find the homophobic statement.

I agree, we need to look at the bigger picture and realize reddit is shit

only if Sup Forums admits it's reddit

Based Colbert triggering the trumpets effortlessly.

UM HIS INTENT IS TO INSULT DRUMPF, HE CHOSE TO DO SO BY SAYING HE SUCKS COCKS

THATS HATE SPEECH AGAINST COCKSUCKING FAGGOTS EVERYWHERE, AND ITS NOT OKAY, SWEETIE :^)

Why are conservatives so fucking embarrassing?

Calling someone a fag is a legitimate insult still. Also republicans are mostly gay, but they also like to pretend that they are sanctimonious familly values by the book Christian but they are really really gay because they are in the closet which makes them gay and hypocritical and mentally ill. I can't believe your IQ is too low to get that

It's called using your opponent's stupidity to further yourself. Maybe leftists shouldn't have gotten triggered over everything. You dug your own grave.

i'm literally gay and i think this is just another Sup Forums false-flag operation, but then again I wouldn't even care if he said "trump is a fucking faggot and being a faggot is bad"

Wasn't the putin meme killed after the missile strike?

the autist code of honor

Both "sides" are equally stupid.

> the missile strike that did litteraly fucking nothing
nope if anything it reinforced it

Did Colbert actually think this would come off as funny? He used to make me laugh but this is just sad. I mean did the election really affect him that much?

>Trump's already made demands of Russia or no alliance.
>Idiots keep making Russian jokes.

>Trump keeps eating Israel ass.
>Not a peep.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Keep dancing.

how do we fix americans, Sup Forums?

nope because Trump actually warned Assad and Putin before he sent the missiles lol

move to soviet kukistan if you dont like FREEDOM

Not to mention that half the missiles missed the target and the airfield was fully operation an hour later

No, he does this to get a response by targeting thin skinned trumptards and increase his views. It's currently working really well.

I don't think anyone has ever claimed Yiannopolous is pretending to be gay, the common criticism I've heard from "liberal millennials" is that he is an exaggeration of gay stereotypes

The left is so unfair! Trump isn't able to withstand scrutiny!

Because we are in a culture war, and it's time to start beating the fuck out of the left like they did to everyone else for the last decade.

The common criticism from liberals is that he's an attention whore.

>#colbertgate!
cringe

>So, we took a look at the demographics of the voters, and it turns out pasty white boys living with their mothers didn't just vote for drumpf
>You can see on this chart, basement dwellers come in all colors. There were black voters for Drumpf, Hispanic, etc
>So I say to that, DAY OF THE ROPE YOU FILTHY NIGGERS. SEND THOSE DRUMPF LOVING SPICS BACK
Um, I don't see any racism, sweetums

>
>The only thing Trump is good for is making homophobia normal.
>Then proceeds to make homophobic statement.
Mister Colbert, is there anything WRONG with a man sucking another mans dick? You claim there isnt yet you act like there is.

Is it though are his ratings going up? I mean this shit isn't even funny it's just Colbert crying

BLORNK BTFO

Why the fuck did Trump think Andrew Jackson held an opinion about the civil war?

Well that too
But not that he is merely pretending to be gay for minority cred

nypa

Being a blatant hypocrite is what you consider a win? This is really sad.

The emotions that triggered the civil war were around for a long time before it actually happened

liberals r stuped

WW3

Yeah, but still 2 years after Jackson passed away moron

because he has no other talent and isn't actually funny, so he has to revert to DRUMPF jokes and a hollow shell of his former personality?

He left the Colbert Report to have a late night talk show and do something new, but his ratings tanked and now he's just going after politics again

youtube.com/watch?v=-TCR5oC5ZQs
>I don't stand by anything
LOL

> we
No you're honestly just as retarded and there's actually a lot more of you than actual SJW's who are a minority that exists on tumblr with mentally ill people.

Like everyone hates PC. But have you faggots explored the limits of PC, where does non PC end? Do you think calling niggers niggers, calling Mexicans lazy shitskins, and calling women inferior will ever be accepted in society and is it a desirable thing for this to be accepted and how do you even change the culture does Trump send a directive to American society to change it? You fags haven't explored any of it you're just butthurt and brave on the fucking internet not to mention the reality of establishing an ethno state in a 60% white country without rivers of blood

This post PROVES trumpies are retarded. Haha epic win

It's implying homosexuality is a negative.

Anyway wasn't this the guy who was shell shocked after the election and saying how politics have become dirty and divided everybody? Seems to have changed his tune

>kill Russian soldiers in missile strike
>start global thermonuclear war
Are liberals just retarded or simply that bloodthirsty? I realise communism is a death cult like Islam but still.

Im gonna hunt for vrymlg

KEK HAS SPOKEN
GET OFF Sup Forums POLPOSTERS

>her username
caring what a self title "smug" whore says

What the fuck does any of that have to do with trump and colbert

And if you want to bring up the gay in republicans then lets bring up the pedophilia in the democratic party...

Because yeah, your beloved democrats love to fuck kids. But you are absolutely ok with that

retardid liberal conformed lol stop aeting dick fag

You fags would probably support it if fucking Trump does it. You would claim it's 600 000 dimensional dreidel

No it's implying he's got a boner for putin. And desu hes not entirely wrong

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/347191326112112640?lang=en

fucking finally somebody said it

Because you're buttmad at people saying things which is what your SJW nemesis does. Trump is now president and a public figure and you're acting as his support squad for fucking free when he probably thinks you're a giant piece of shit loser

>posting tweets from 4 years ago
blumpfsters btfo

Only one side gets you fired for using the wrong pronouns.
Kill yourself fucking shitface

PEDES, WE WILL NOT LET THIS SLIDE. ITS TIME WE GIVE THE FAKE NEWS A WAKE UP CALL. WE ARE THE COUNTER CULTURE AND NOW WE ARE IN CONTROL.

YOU SNOWFLAKES ARE EITHER WITH US OR AGAINST US.

KEKISTAN OFFICIALLY DECLARES WAR ON THE LATE SHOW. READY PEDES? BECAUSE WE'RE GONNA MLNGA (MAKELATENIGHTGREATAGAIN)

AWOOOOO

you have to admit it's pretty weird though

Quality argument as usual faggot.

Wtf does going against Colbert have to do with mocking Blacks and Mexicans?

>His peak views were 3mil.
>There are Runescape videos with 10 times that much.