HILLARY BTFO!!!!

washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/virginia-court-invalidates-gov-terry-mcauliffes-order-restoring-felon-voting-rights/2016/07/22/3e1d45f6-5058-11e6-a7d8-13d06b37f256_story.html

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THERE GOES THE BLACK VOTE

Hahahaha yeah just ignore the fact felons are Americans just like you with the right to vote hahaha yeah fuck Liberty right?

Never thought of that holy shit that's fucking good

>Killers, thieves, and rapists should have a say in government

Liberals BELIEVE this

Yeah I want murderers, thieves, and rapists deciding our laws. Sounds real smart. go fuck yourself

>felons are just like you
>born to poor immigrant family
>study my ass off in shit schools and make an honest living
>graduate from good university and be successful
>never fucked anyone over
>never hurt anyone
>never committed a serious crime
>murderers, rapists, burglars are 'just like me'

Murderers and people that can't follow the rules of the country shouldn't have a say in how to run it.

VIRGINIA'S BACK IN PLAY, BOYS

VA GOIN' RED THIS YEAR

voting isnt a right its a privilege.

niggers shouldnt have that privilege .

Thank you based poo in loos

wew, when i heard my state was doing this dumbass shit i was worried

The problem isn't that we deny rights to felons, is that you can become a felon for dumb bullshit now (check fraud, forgery, drug possession, etc) that shouldn't be a felony.
Felonies should be serious goddamn crimes that involve violence, etc. Not petty shit.

I'm not like a felon. Trust me.

Anyway, the ones that can't vote are only felons in jail, under house arrest, or on probation. After that shit is up they can vote.

Can't argue with that.

GOD BLESS VIRGINIA
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Then why do they call it Voting Rights.

>felon for dumb bullshit
>drug possession
yeah you are right, that should be punished by the death penalty

Based VIRGINIA so proud of my commonwealth

because (((they))) are dumb fucks who are lying to you

>Felons are held in prison.
>THAT'S UNDEMOCRATIC AND RESTRICTS THEIR RIGHT FOR FREE MOVEMENT

When are you going to protest that. dipshit?
You do the crime? You deserve nothing.

God willing

so if i remember correctly when you become convicted of a felony you lose many rights: gun ownership, right to vote, the right to be a member of a jury panel

hmmm, we let felons vote in Vermont, but it has basically no impact on niggers.

It'll still be an uphill battle to turn Virginia red.

At least now it wont be solid blue.

the pavement apes wont come out for Killary, I'd give trump 50/50 right now with mo effort invested yet

hope we swing back red this year

I agree senpai, but the means sort of justify the ends here.

>Never thought of that

It's literally THE reason.

The talking points are just to confuse and trigger liberals.

Surely you agree that an executive order is not the right way to go about changing a law.

No, they mostly aren't Americans just like me. For every one truly reformed felon there are 100 that just served there time and are still pieces of shit. Fuck giving them voting rights.

>1 post by this ID

FPBP
P
B
P

felons can get their rights restored.

Dr. David Duke is running for U.S. Senate!

>Announcement Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k

>David's Campaign Website:
dukeforsenate.com

>David's Platform:
dukeforsenate.com/issues

>David's Website (Not campaign specific):
davidduke.com

>Podcast:
renseradioarchives.com/dduke

>Twitter:
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke

The liberal media will relentlessly attack Dr. Duke because he is pro-white.

If we put our faith in the power of memes, Qek will lead us to victory:{}

VA citizen here. Very glad about this.

Felons do not deserve rights. You chose to commit crime in your society, now you have to face the consequences of not being able to choose what goes on in the society you alienated.

Once. Felon serves their time they should have all their rights restored.
If they're so dangerous as to not be trusted with their rights they shouldn't be out of prison.
Fuck all the unamerican cunts that would so easily sacrifice their liberty for a false sense of safety

He is controlled opposition

It isn't about safety, if it was I would say kill them all. It is about the fact that criminal scum as a rule are not pro-freedom; they would do damage to the system just by existing as a viable voting member.

Every American in this nation is guilty of some vauge felony that they simply Haven't been caught for yet.
I could guarantee that the entire US code and tax code and various bureaucratic statutes that would give you a felony if any single one is violated would not fit physically into the room you're sitting in if printed on paper in average font.

Here in Canada we have a Pardon system that allows one to apply for a Pardon after about 5 years of good behaviour once the sentence is completed.

This should be available in every State so there is an incentive to keep out of trouble. Some do and some don't as far as I understand.

They are the rights associated with the Privilege of voting.

>It is about the fact that criminal scum as a rule are not pro-freedom; they would do damage to the system just by existing as a viable voting member.
>Point
>Head
If someone is such a horrible criminal as to not be trusted with their rights they should never be allowed out of prison or face the death penalty

If they serve their time as determined by a judge in a trial of their peers there is no reason to continue to leave them as second class citizens other than your baseless fearful assertions.

How dare kek not reward you with favorable numbers for this brilliant post? What the fuck, I hate kek now.

Hey there fellow frostback, what do you think of Trudope's claim that a referendum on how we vote isn't democratic?

Cool, they should serve on juries and be able to own guns too.

Felons lose their right to vote

Are you from Europe or something? Do you know our own countries laws?

Yeah, fuck the liberty of niggers and spics. Get fucked faggot.

Yes they should.
If their so called debt is paid leaving them as second class citizens goes against everything this nation was founded on.

It was entirely legal until 1967 for someone who committed a felony served their time and was released to own and purchase firearms and the streets were not flowing with blood

But I am a white, non-violent offender who hasn't been in trouble for over a decade.

And I support Trump. What about me?

Kek wills it

I'd agree with you if we had a fast lane on death penalty, but since we don't prisons will fill up on people who should never be allowed back out.

It is easier in this case to just remove their rights and let them dig their own grave by violating that so you can send them back for a new rotation.

That was before Welfare really got rolling. Times are different now.

>The liberal media will relentlessly attack Dr. Duke because he is pro-white.
There's a difference between being "pro-white", and "anti-everything but white". Duke is the latter.

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS

Doesn't matter, you're a nigger now.

its all coming together nicely

>muffled "ba dum tss" in the background

>penalty, but since we don't prisons will fill up on people who should never be allowed back out.
By what standards?
Most people who commit violent felonies are repeat offenders because of lax sentencing because "racism"
There are also plenty of people who do reform after committing horrid acts.
If anything they serve their time and have a year probation period and if they make that they're fully free.
Second offenders caught in violent crimes don't get out.

Besides the prison system is only clogged because of people breaking entirely benign laws that have no business existing ina. Free nation.
> That was before Welfare really got rolling. Times are different now.
Welfarism was in place for nearly a decade before the 68 GCA you ignorant cunt.

>It is easier in this case to just remove their rights and let them dig their own grave by violating that so you can send them back for a new rotation.
Also since when is it American to take the pussy easy way out to satisfy being cowardly bitch?

HE'S ACTUALLY GOING TO WIN ISNT HE LADS. FIRST THE DRIVERS ID LAW IN TEXAS, NOW THIS!!!
HILLARY BTFO
>HILLARY BTFO

Motherfucker, I bet you think Felton's shouldn't have guns too?

If they can't have their constitutional rights given back them...if they aren't to be trusted...why are they out of jail?

DOJ needs revamped.

Because until the Day of the Rope we will never have the numbers necessary to fix the laws to keep human trash out of society.

LBJ started the War on Poverty, you won't see the result of that till the children born during and after it reach adulthood.
I'd like some data on 'reforms' last I read it was 80% recidivism which is a big enough % to justify keeping them all in.

Red VA here we come
fuck off CTR

>just like you
>felony

>Because until the Day of the Rope we will never have the numbers necessary to fix the laws to keep human trash out of society.
Huhuh you really should go outside and no spend so much time on this site.
> LBJ started the War on Poverty, you won't see the result of that till the children born during and after it reach adulthood.
Yes I know this but you're making a case against welfare not the continued sacrifice of American principles for the easy pussy solution.
> 80% recidivism which is a big enough % to justify keeping them all in.
And shove your collectivist anti American bullshit up your ass.
This is a nation where the individual is the ultimate sovereign and is to be tried and judged as an individual through due process for their individual actions.
Blanket violation of any individual's rights is absolutely reprehensible.
I get that liberty scares you and youd rather take the bitch route out but the hundreds of thousands if not millions of Americans who are living productive law abiding lives as second class citizens is an absolutely disgusting stain on this nation's honor and a massive affront to liberty.

I thought the Texas thing got shot down by a federal judge?

You guys know Terry Mcauliffe was one of Trump's biggest allies just a few years ago, right?

>never committed a serious crime
>serious crime
stfu degenerate fuck

Oh i'm laffin

Felons can have their gun rights given back, though. It depends but it happens.

>fraud shouldn't be a felony

How about we steal your money and then you tell me if I should get a felony?

found the nigger lmao

It's a right, much like freedom. If you fuck up bad enough, by a very expensive and thorough check involving both the government and a jury picked from the general population, you can LOSE your freedom and be thrown into a concrete box.

Then vote to legalize the shit. And it usually takes quite a bit of drugs, and more than one conviction to make that crime a felony.

How many black people are in vermont to begin with?

Thank you Virginia Court for protecting Americans!
House of Burgessess would be proud

>$0.01 has been deposited into your account
-Soros

like they aren't rolling this guy out there to demonize the growing pro-white pro-nationalism that is sweeping our country.

please schlomo.

It's generally fairly easy to get your voting rights back post felony. You only need to convince ANY judge in the area.. Being out of jail in a permanent address without fucking up your probation for a few months is enough most of the time.

Man. New 2014 voter id laws. No criminals allowed to vote. Carpetbaggers btfo. Democraps gtfo put of my state.

kek

You can't return those rights till the welfare problem, and the fucked law system problem are solved.

You can have you feel good win when the reasons why it won't work are fixed, not before.

>Collectivist rant
Well nice data, sure convinced me.

Real American's don't commit crimes, it doesn't matter how sorry you are after; your punishment isn't just jail time, it is also the loss of your privilege to vote.

>Then vote to legalize the shit
It is exceedingly difficult to remove laws let alone the regulations made by unelected bureaucracy that have criminal penalties.

Look at the TSA
They have something like a 5% approval rating and a 90+% failure rate yet they're not going anywhere

Is this your version of it could be my son quote Obama said?

I wasn't talking about just voting rights.
> You can't return those rights till the welfare problem, and the fucked law system problem are solved
No fuck you yes we can.
> You can have you feel good win when the reasons why it won't work are fixed, not before
You're blanket stating it wont work without proof either.
Besides this is a much deeper issue regarding the very philosophical fabric of this nation.
> Well nice data, sure convinced me.
Individual liberty isn't subject to stats based in groups redcoat. You're using identical tactics antigunners do ti justify their violations of every American's individual right to keep and bear arms.
This nation and it's system of law is built around the individual being the ultimate sovereign using justification for the violation of rights by collective group actions is wholly incompatible with the Constitution.

>Real American's don't commit crimes, it doesn't matter how sorry you are after; your punishment isn't just jail time, it is also the loss of your privilege to vote.

"Real" Americans founded this nation by being violent terrorist who attacked their legitimate government don't try and bring a no true Scotsman into this.

>> You can't return those rights till the welfare problem, and the fucked law system problem are solved
>No fuck you yes we can.
>> You can have you feel good win when the reasons why it won't work are fixed, not before
>You're blanket stating it wont work without proof either.
>Besides this is a much deeper issue regarding the very philosophical fabric of this nation.
>> Well nice data, sure convinced me.
>Individual liberty isn't subject to stats based in groups redcoat. You're using identical tactics antigunners do ti justify their violations of every American's individual right to keep and bear arms.
>This nation and it's system of law is built around the individual being the ultimate sovereign using justification for the violation of rights by collective group actions is wholly incompatible with the Constitution.
>>Real American's don't commit crimes, it doesn't matter how sorry you are after; your punishment isn't just jail time, it is also the loss of your privilege to vote.
>"Real" Americans founded this nation by being violent terrorist who attacked their legitimate government don't try and bring a no true Scotsman into this.
For

FUCK YES
I live in Virginia so this makes my dick rock hard

>leftist thinking
That's why.

Same and me too.

Fellow VA bros, we can't let a Clinton/Kaine ticket in our state. Be sure to get everyone you know to vote Trump/

No

Very concise response, thank you.

Trump just won.

>DNC Leaks all over twitter and facebook
>BLM turning on Hillary
>Bernouts turning on Hillary
>Virginia supreme court takes away a large voting block from Dems
>Hillary picks an old fucking white male as VP

Today is a good day.

>btfo
You don't get this, do you?

This wasn't about getting felons voting rights. It was about portraying Republicans as hating minorities and poor people.

It was a win/win for Democrats.
Either:
A) Cons vote Dem going forward
B) Cons don't get the vote and everyone with a family member who is one votes Dem, going forward

Hey Ameribro, i saw that Texas thing. Does that mean that you know can vote in Texas without showing your ID? Is decision final or someone has to confirm it? Also i saw that same thing will happen in North Carolina, they will rule against that law before the election.

You're asking the wrong ameribro I am totally ignorant on this matter.

Actually you fuck, rights are for people who OBEY the law. Break the law? You lose your rights and get locked up.
>rly makes u think

This post teaches us that all posts are made equal.

Dubs privilege is a real thing.

wtf I hate felons now