Best since ESB

The girl was good. Enjoyed the fact that she was just a commoner stuck in the middle of a galactic war and had no special powers.
That black guy did a good job playing the Muslim resistance.
The officer in white did a good job playing the flunky.
Tarkin was on point for a computer and was everything I expected him to be.
Darth Vader's time on screen was great.
And those guys on the hammerhead ship were badass.

People will shit on it only because Red Letter Media had an opinion.

I haven't seen it should I see it?

>The girl was good

Damn straight

yes. It's top tier Star Wars.

I'm not a starfag and I have no emotional investment in the franchise tho

Weak start. Though it picks up immensely after Whitaker's character exits the picture. Its last third completely blows TFA out of the water and is easily the best thing since Return of the Jedi.

I pretty much agree.

Didn't like some of the politics >Muslim resistance

But the whole suicide mission in space thing works well

I enjoyed it.

It's a pretty dark toned movie compared to all the other movie. Very somber and unhappy.

I kinda liked the shift in tone for a star wars movie.

only if you like being disappointed

I kinda watched the reddit letter media review

kill yourself

Go fuck yourself George

sorry my opinion doesnt jive with yours.

>that entire post

fucking cringe....

>>Tarkin was on point for a computer and was everything I expected him to be.

So you expected him to look so god damed AWFUL as to completely destroy your suspension of disbelief, jolting you from the experience so entirely you had no choice but to laugh?

kys shillkuk

sorry you're a fucking retard

>plurality means respecting the opinions of mongs, fas tards, and Sup Forums.

naw. kys tardboy.

>stop liking what I dont like

No. I had already seen the Tarkin threads before watching so I expected him to be cgi. What I am referring to is his character.

Reddit Letter Media is beyond garbage.

stop being a 90's born queer.

Kys Drumpflette

Why do 90's fags go nuts at these shit movies? Like I'm a 90's fag I watched Phantom Menace when I was 6 years old and I didn't give a fuck, liked it and watched it maybe a couple of times later. When I was a little older a I watched the Original trilogy and I thought it was okay. Fucking millennials will just get excited at whatever the media tells them to get excited about

ESB>RO>SW>Everything else is shit

I watched a shitty ch*nese cam, and couldn't tell. I still thought it was mediocre

>I'm a 90's fag
>6 in 99

>RO
it's not even a star wars movie

Maybe 6 movies about one family was enough.
It's a good sci-fi universe, why not let some other lives be explored?

Define "star wars movie"

Mental gymnastics

Empire Strikes Back > A New Hope >> Return of the Jedi > Phantom Menace > The Force Awakens > Revenge Of The Sith > Rogue One > Attack of the Clones

Long version...

I am your father>I rebel>Use the force Luke>Its a trap!>I am the senate>Now that I am with you again I am in agony>Now this is podracing>edgy teenagers can sith but wait muh feminism

kek, the last third is return of the Jedi remix

Empire Strikes Back > A New Hope > Revenge Of The Sith = Rogue One > Return of the Jedi > Phantom Menace > The Force Awakens > Attack of the Clones

The final act makes up for any shortcomings the rest of the movie had

They loved TFA

They have zero pull around here

the climax of this movie is using a fucking claw machine

kill yourself pleb

Care to offer a counter argument ooor?

you need to go back queer

>You need to go back
>Meanwhile he can't offer any arguments and is more or less just hoping his upboat brigade comes along otherwise he'll just resort to samefagging
I'm waiting on that argument

it's been talked to death faggot, everything disney has put out has been complete garbage. i'm sick and can't be fucked getting in to it with you. i'm guessing you're really new or you would have seen all the arguments already. look at the archive if you're that interested.