Kek

Kek
forbes.com/sites/fruzsinaeordogh/2016/06/02/explaining-the-sam-hyde-as-mass-shooter-meme/#11b7bab58d90

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9qrYz7Ul3Z8
archive.is/SNuLd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, he's the drone pilot behind the recent civilian deaths. Silly media.

I can't believe it, but that's actually real.

His show airs in August folks. Let's support this brave man

what in the fukkek?

It's real. kek

>He and my wife's son

Ahaha it's real.

peace was never an option

youtu.be/9qrYz7Ul3Z8

archive.is/SNuLd

Archive because OP is a lazy Faggot

>“My wife’s boyfriend (open relationship) heard it from the news first and so he and my wife’s son were both scared silly for a few days before everything was explained. I also got a call from my rabbi frantically trying to talk me out of doing anything more violent until finally I managed to explain to him that it was a hoax.”

Did he create those memes or is his comment an ode to Sup Forums?

>Edit: It should be noted that Hyde’s statement is just a series of Sup Forums memes mocking progressives (except the “saving money on car insurance” meme). Deconstructed, his statement is a perfect example of this no-chill Internet subculture. The idea of Hyde — of any man, really — being a caring and responsible stepfather and a practitioner of the Jewish faith is oh-so-hilarious to this demographic.

This is almost funnier that Sam's comment.

>Forbes didn't realize the part about his wife's son and his rabbi is a joke

>published in Forbes

Fucking guy.

Kek

What is this eggman and plork shit?

My sides

>“My wife’s boyfriend (open relationship) heard it from the news first and so he and my wife’s son were both scared silly for a few days before everything was explained. I also got a call from my rabbi frantically trying to talk me out of doing anything more violent until finally I managed to explain to him that it was a hoax.”
Fucking kek

lmfao

Thanks for the archive link. Forbes won't let you browse their rag without disabling your adblocker.

Old

he trolls like warrior poets

I can't read this shit without the archive. Are there comments? Can someone post screencaps of choice comments?

>click link
>get blocked out
>click link a second time
>browse website as usual

thanks mate, didn't know how to get to the archive link

Friend, just stop the page from loading after the content has appeared but before the shit comes up

>go to archive.is
>copy and paste the source URL you want to archive into the archive bar up top
>wait while it grabs the page
>?????
>Profit.

ezpz

dude what.

top kek