/asean/

Semen Padang FC edition

Other urls found in this thread:

m.scmp.com/week-asia/opinion/article/2121085/chinese-most-amazing-economic-ants-earth-robert-kuok-memoirs
twitter.com/matteooda
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pertamax

>Relegated
They are my parents team.

i hed chingz
chingz ish jush
stael me mane
bet pipol

heh cinak

2019 will be another the year chink chonk be 98ed once again
mark my word.

ching chong bing bong to you too.

Good morning

How do you shitpost without Mr.Ong knowing?

I'm good at it

Dutertardism and Marcoscucklodary its so FB/9gag squatter tier

Shame, seriously

Sinong nanalo sa Miss U?

your mom :^)

South Africa

we didn't make it to top 5

Help

Should be more worried about that Bali volcano. We could be in for another Eyjafjallajökull.

Speaking of Indonesian football why is Papua so good at it? Persipura Jayapura keeps getting either first or second place in Liga 1.

Powerful BLACK Papuans > inferior br*Wn as*Ans

how do i get gf??????????????????????????????????

>muh safe space

m.scmp.com/week-asia/opinion/article/2121085/chinese-most-amazing-economic-ants-earth-robert-kuok-memoirs

>CHINESE - THE MOST AMAZING ECONOMIC ANTS ON EARTH

>They are the unsung heroes of the region: the poor men and women who migrated and blazed trails into the jungle, accessing the timber wealth; Chinese workers who planted and tapped rubber, who opened up the tin mines, who ran the small retail shops. It was the Chinese immigrants who tackled these Herculean tasks, and created a new economy around them.

>The British were good administrators. Many of them in private enterprise were absentee landlords, sitting in boardrooms or plush offices in London, Singapore or Kuala Lumpur. It was the Chinese who helped build up Southeast Asia.

>The transplanted Chinese were born entrepreneurs. The bulk of the overseas Chinese in Southeast Asia have their roots in the coastal towns and villages of Fujian and Guangdong provinces – and these have been blessed with some of the best entrepreneurial genes in the world. They came very hungry and eager as immigrants, often barefooted and wearing only singlets and trousers. They would do any work available, as an honest income meant they could have food and shelter.

>Chinese entrepreneurs are efficient and cost-conscious. When they search for foreign hardware and expertise, they know how to drive hard bargains. They work harder than anyone else and are willing to “eat bitterness”, as the Chinese say. The Chinese are simply the most amazing economic ants on earth.

>Colonisation opened up Southeast Asia. The Europeans brought a semblance of law and order to the region and opened up rubber, mining and trading operations. Millions of Chinese, a tsunami of human migration, went south in search of better opportunities. The majority of overseas Chinese are moral and ethical people who practice fair play and possess a sense of proportion.

>I have not come across any people as loyal as the Chinese. The Japanese have a kind of loyalty, but it’s an uncritical, bushido type of loyalty: they are loyal even if the boss is a skunk. Unlike the Japanese, every Chinese is highly judgmental, from the most educated to the uneducated. In every Chinese village and community, moral values are drilled into each child during his or her family upbringing. They are a very clueful people. They may have lived in a village or small town in China and come to Southeast Asia totally ignorant of the world, but they picked up ideas and strategies very quickly.

>If there is any business to be done on earth, you can be sure that the Chinese will be there. They will know whom to see, what to order, how best to save, how to make money. They don’t need expensive equipment or the trappings of office; they just deliver.

>If you look at the present generation of achievers in Hong Kong – men like Li Ka-shing of Cheung Kong, Cheng Yu-tung of New World, Li Shau-kee of Henderson Land, the late Kwok Takseng of Sun Hung Kai Properties – they all came from the school of hard knocks. Not one of them went to college. Since I was mainly brought up in the English-speaking world, I am almost an outside observer of the ways of China-born Chinese businessmen who are steeped in the Chinese language and culture.

>I can tell you that Chinese businessmen compare notes every waking moment of their lives. There are no true weekends or holidays for them. That’s how they work. Every moment, they are listening, and they have skilfully developed in their own minds – each and every one of them – mental sieves to filter out rubbish and let through valuable information. Good Chinese business management is second to none; the very best of Chinese management is without compare. I haven’t seen others come near to it in my 70-year career.

Seriously though, aren't they underdeveloped as fuck? Why are Papuans so good at football as compared to e.g. Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan?

Like some fucking cunts from a Papuan town that doesn't even have a Wikipedia page are in Liga 1.

>Football is the most famous sport for Papuan
>There are plenty spaces for every kids to play football
>High terrain, which is good for their physique
>no videogames

Same reasons why some African countries you can't remember the names are somehow in FIFA world cup? Papuans, like their KARA BOGA brothers, are endowed with copious amount of melanin and physically accustomed to harsh environment. With some training they can dominate the field and your wife's vagina.

Nice Bill tho

Kek the name will definitely expose Sup Forums tier people

>This bill
>Exposing Sup Forums tier people
May on the homophobic and transphobic jokes but Sup Forums is more on the racist side than being a degenerate making a fool of themselves in public being disrespectful to women's personal space
Besides a hefty chunk still hates fags and trans people unironically

As long as people would take this bill seriously, which I doubt, it might work. I've already seen enough creeps giving stares and catcalls when I'm with friends (grills) and that shit's uncomfortable for everyone.

I'm implying the name since its used as an insult by Sup Forumss here

Meh I wouldn't hold my breath for it remember how long RH bill got passed and revised to leave out abortion.

Tbhwy the cursing and jokes is going too far.

Have any of you guys tried this abomination yet?

Cheese fries are good user, haven't tried the Jollibee ones though.
Strawberry chocolate fries on the other hand? nah

We don't have Jollibee here, all we have is this:

I was referring to the top, yeah. Pretty much everyone I know who tried strawberry fries told me that it taste like ass.

I thought this was a meme, how does it taste like?

madre mía

>homophobic
>transphobic
pandering to these mentally ill people surely would make us more "progressive"
why not pass a bill which forces normal people to refer them by their proper pronouns while they're at it? stupid fucking shits

You're trying too hard to fit in here, nobody cares about about them here anyway unless you're Stacy from Ateneo.

lol

Jolibee is trash food

>t. assblasted faggot
kys

It tastes like a regular kfc spicy crispy chicken and chocolate, that's it. The flavors don't mix very well, but still an okayish dish.

So being fundamentally religious is Sup Forums now?

don't mind the faggot senpai. xe's just easily triggered like the tumblr demi-boy transbaby soyboy that he is lmao.

actually yeah

Pretty much.

What does the top food taste like?

You seem to be the only one upset here.

It's pretty obvious how spends too much time with Blumpf meme pages in Facebook.

>these mentally ill people
then we need scientific data to prove this and back this up also would they accept the source

Im surprise you'd think they would like this

this is basically muh discipline tier

The """"""right-wing""""""" is going to dislike this because minority protections eat into their right to shit on other people.
The """"""left-wing"""""is going to dislike this because minority protections aren't nearly as important as economic opportunity: no matter how stringent the law is against hate crimes, if an LGBT person can't afford healthcare and can't get a job better than minimum wage, they're going to struggle and be more exposed to violence anyway.

they should focus more on sexual harassment

timestamp
with boipussy

How would you rather the Philippines be lead?

Not in a dictator tier and oneman/party chink tier rule

Multiparty democracy without political dynasties, and a party system based on platforms rather than personalities.

>Matteo Oda
twitter.com/matteooda

why did you use him as a pic?

Because he's literally me.

still no timestamp?

She looks like an ayy lmao, what the fuck

>She looks like an ayy lmao
ayy lmao is the future

t. zorg

Rachel looks like a poormans Solenn

This is what it should apply in the entire Far East region.

Why does she look Latina?

she's just a wild card pick btw it means she was viral zerg voted in by flips and not bey her own merit

I want to become a buyf/a/g, what are the legit stores in here?

>tfw no gf

There are some in Greenhills. You can also try Onegai Onii-chan.

>tfw gfs

2D doesn't count user

>tfw 3 bfs

it counts, why not though ?
gay

I really do though.

Homosexuality is haram user

>tfw no petite gf

You can't touch 2D and a 2D girl won't call you by your name unless you're Japanese

cute boy

>Utaha
Nice taste there.

Are you rich ?

for you

>South Africa
>Boer
they could've chose other races like the Coloured desu

Merong bang alternatives? Mukhang hindi yata nag-snisnipe/hunt iyan kung first time buyer ka lang.

Not sure, those are the only ones I'm aware of.

>Merong
>Taglish

If you have time, you could try the booths at anime conventions. Stalls tend to sell figures and the like there.

testosteron

hello dokter muda, gimana koass ?

Not really but all of them always wears white clothing

How to not to be a soyboy if we eat tahu, tempe and kecap manis everyday?

>wanting to be in the presence of neckbeards and autismos
No thanks, I prefer online stores.

Eat bakso or satay 3 times a day.

lift

>satay is using kecap manis
Nah

Suck fresh testosteron right from testis will make you a man.

am back from work

Okaeri

I for one look forward to having a Trudeau clone in the future

>IF WE FIGHT CHYNA THEY WIN
>MUSLIMS ARE OUR FRIENDS, MINDANAO SHOULD BE INDEPENDENT

hello user, how was your day ?

Miriam was optimal Trudeau clone but only college kiddies voted for her

it was good, thanks for asking

She's a poor man's version of le Iron Lady

>IF WE FIGHT CHYNA THEY WIN
>MUSLIMS ARE OUR FRIENDS, MINDANAO SHOULD BE INDEPENDENT

So literally dutdut