Which European nations are the most racist?

Which European nations are the most racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/31/anti-semitism-normalised-poland-jewish-congress-warns/
youtube.com/watch?v=j-eILsM4Ev4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably Poland, but it's of no matter, soon they will be diverse too.
My biggest gripe with my own mortality is that I won't live long enough to see a nonwhite Europe.

Italy is very Xenophobic

But you literally let criminals out on the street because they're non-white
I also had a good time visiting there as a non-white person, minus the 200 random checks at the airport

Europeans arent racist because we are civilized, sophisticated and educated people of peace and love and harmony.

this

The ones with the least amount of immigrants like Poland

Hungary, Poland

>more immigrants you have the more you like them
Proof that love trumps hate.

wrong
we aren't racist, we just hate Muslims
we had black mayors, parliament deputies etc. who were highly popular during their terms

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/31/anti-semitism-normalised-poland-jewish-congress-warns/

who cares about the kikes lmao
we hold deep respect for our BLACK brothers
>Dessalines called Polish people "the White Negroes of Europe", which was then regarded a great honour, as it meant brotherhood between Poles and Haitians. Many years later, Papa Doc reminded about this concept when referring to Polish people.[6][7] For their loyalty and support for overthrowing the French, the Poles acquired Haitian citizenship after Haiti gained its Independence, and settled there to never return to Poland.

I don't care about your Tolkien minority mayors, I could post a million examples of polish bigotry and you'd just reply with "lol who doesn't hate [group of people]".

>my one black mate with me on a trip to Poland
>on train
>he goes to sit next to an old lady
>she starts screaming and hops out of her seat and runs away
>on the next stop some guy that worked on the train kicked both of us out
Nice cunt

Probably the Baltic states

are you an arab by any chance? all that was because of you probably
on the other hand, this BLACK brother seemed to have a wonderful time
youtube.com/watch?v=j-eILsM4Ev4

Poles here are very nice, but I think poles in Poland are racist as fuck.

No, I'm as liberal as they come. I just believe women belong in the kitchen, niggers belong to the hangman and kikes belong in the oven.

you guys talk about racism as if it's something very bad, wtf?

i saw a gay arab couple walking down the street in broad daylight holding hands, and nothing happened to them
we are very a tolerant and welcoming nation

This

>the absolute state of Poland in 2017

poland loves the BBC

It's the same here. Nobody will attack blacks but if you look central asian/arab it's a different story

it brings me joy to see more and more hajib wearing girls, my chance of finding a beautiful arab princess increases every day
I really can't stand the look of pig skinned, disgusting polish whores any more

>my chance of finding a beautiful arab princess increases every day
t. Janusz Kowalski

Poland died when the krauts and commies killed off all the szlachta. What's left is the equivalent of pooland trailer trash.

noblemen were the blight of society and oppressors of people
their incompetence, greed and selfishness doomed this country for centuries

Mashallah

>literally all great polish people have been nobles
>some of their descendants still occupy places in the elite of western societies
>kowalski and nowak are stuck cleaning toilets
the more things change, the more they stay the same

Hey, maybe you should try that racism thing. I hear it reduces gangrape and mass shooting statistics

>literally all great polish people have been nobles
>literally all

Italy, Poland.

>fake pope
>great
There is no catholic church after vatican II, the position JP2 filled was that of an impostor. A figurehead.

My dad thinks the Nazis and Commies killed so many Poles that the survivors turned to incest.

Thank god Europeans aren't racist, seriously want a qt white european gf!! :3

>99.99% white

Inshallah racism will prevail preach it brother

Well, if gercucks continue to allow unrestrained immigration, racism will indeed prevail. Turns out brown people are racist as fuck.

Argentina

Ukraine, Greece, Italy and Poland probably.

none of them are racist enough

Poles.

Argentina

turkey

What are your guy's thoughts on this

Well it kinda is

Tribalism is literally why Africa can't sustain a proper civilisation.

Racism is simply a pathologization of a very normal instinct, preference for your own kind. All biological life forms breeding in and out groups, all the way down to bacteria. It is a function of nature itself. It's also the Jews greatest strength, it's what held them together as a people without a country for so long. But Jewish psychologists decided to undermine this instinct in the white non-Jews by creating the concept of 'racism'. The greatest tricks the Jews ever played in our modern era was convincing Whites that racism is an issue of morality, rather than one of objective fact to be argued for or against based on evidence and science. What was their greatest strength as a people, they would forbid in others. It's really nothing more than an old Commie scam to demonise his opponents and stop people talking about certain issues., the word itself was even coined by notorious Jewish commie rat Leon Trotsky (aka Lev Bronstein). Racism is showing a preference for your own race, something which is instinctual common sense. If it wasn’t instinctual then there would be no need for diversity training, Forced mixing of schools, affirmative action, racism laws, hate laws, etc. etc. Racism is a perfectly valid response to the biological reality of racial differences in intelligence. Non-whites simply don't belong in our countries. Does Japan have problems with racism? No, because it is homogenous. Does Iceland have problems with racism? No, because it is homogenous. Racism is caused by forcing separate races to live together in the same space, so by advocating separation, we are the only ones advocating a true end to racism. History has shown it has NEVER worked (Babylon, Rome, Haiti, Egypt) as a few examples. As always...nationalists are proven right.

Nigger I ain't reading this shit

TLDR is that Racism is a made up term that commies made to spread dissent and cause uprisings

>made up
>term
what is a "natural" term eh?

This
>Racism is simply a pathologization of a very normal instinct, preference for your own kind.
Your own kind? Who would that be? Don't say "white people" because a fucking Portugese manlet is not the same as a Turk or Vladimir Putin

One that evolves naturally and not used for propaganda by jewish barbarians

We are not bacteria cells you inbred lunatic. Human beings are the only life form with such advanced consciousness. We do not have to adhere to the rudimentary laws of organism survival. Not to mention that we are literally the same fucking species. Do you see white and black moths only congregate based on color you stupid motherfucker? If you actually bothered to read about the peppered moth experiment in third grade you'd see how those dumb fucking moths were't complaining about how the black ones were increasing due to pollution. You have no idea about how biology works. Equate humans to the intelligence of a fucking amoeba. Go breed with your sister and keep your bloodline pure.

IQ
Q

finnish

the czechs / slovaks

Poland. The general Polish area. Especially the Catholics from that region.

Racism didn't even exist as a concept until the 20th century. The term racist is inherently a pejorative descriptor. Nobody thinks of themselves as racist. Instead people think they have normal and reasonable view of things.

Even then, it was in some dictionary in the USA or UK. It's not like Slavs, Balts or finno-ugrians had any care or conception of it.

How can something be bad

>M-muh continent of peace and love
We all know you euro fags deep down in your heart want to genocide all your neighbors and steal their clay

>The term racist is inherently a pejorative descriptor
Yes, because it's bad to hate people you don't know. Don't they teach you this in kindergarten?

>deep down
Wilders recently talked about annexing flanders. And then corrected himself by saying if they want it.

But the Belgians are hesitant becauze they are used to regionalism. So they think they woukd become an opressed minority in our country. While Dutch people are unified and dont understand why Flanders would want to be regionaliatic instead of praying to the hague.

the mob is non-white?

Probably Eastern Europeans and also stop being a pedo.

people with views often called racist by their opposition don't consider their views hateful,

>My biggest gripe with my own mortality is that I won't live long enough to see a nonwhite Europe.
kek. That's a good quote for sh*tposting

Cmon dude you clearly read "bacteria" and nothing else. Regardless of what you say, in its colloquial usage, racism also applies to discriminating between cultures. Racism by itself is just a stereotype based on ethnicity/culture, something all of us are guilty of. Blacks are better at basketball - racist. Indians are brown - racist. If you don't see differences among people of different origins, you are deluded.

Forgot to add most important piece.

>Tolkien minority mayors
>Tolkien minority
>Tolkien

Probably Italy for WE

eastern europe

>le based white country

Is there any European country that isn't racist against gypsies?