Catholic
Catholicism

hue
catholic
catholic

??????
??????
Catholic

Which religion is the one true religion though?

islam pbuh

Orthodoxy atheist

i thought atheism was still dominant in russia
also you are cancer and so is atheism

also
catholic
catholic

Flag
Catholic
Catholicism is the largest single religion in Canada, but no one religion forms a majority. Most Canadians are either Catholic, Protestant (especially United and Anglican), or irreligious.

flag
islam
islam

flag
Salvation Army (protestant methodist)
Roman Catholic

>Salvation Army
Neat, are you involved with it at all?

other than money and clothes donations not much
i move around a little too much for uni to be involved with a specific one, but ive been looking more into getting involved after uni

How are Australians and Canadians Catholic while the Brits and Americans are Prots?

Irish Australians and Irish Canadians do exist you know.

Canadian and Australia Protestants are usually old-school Protestants like Anglicans, United Churches, Methodists, etc. which are in decline whereas America is full of batshit evangelicals like Baptists and Pentecostals which are growing. Catholicism tends to stay steadier because of cultural Catholics and immigration (especially Filipinos). French Canadians are all Catholic (at least in name) and both countries had a shitload of Irish immigrants. Also this is just my own thoughts, but I think that when Protestants tend to abandon religion altogether whereas Catholics just stop paying attention to the rules. I think the ritual of Catholicism ingrains itself more deeply.