Season 1 = clone an IBM pc

Season 1 = clone an IBM pc
Season 2 = invent broadband, online gaming, first person shooters, and everything else internet related

What the fuck happened?

women writers

>season 1: drag a complacent tech company in the silicon prairie kicking and screaming into the future

>season 2: step in social media and spend the entire season trying to kick it off

>season 3: try and fail to invent the internet

I WILL NOT watch season 4 because I think thye will fuck it up.

I just want Cameron and Joe ;__;

Fuck that, kill Joe, I want Cameron.

is that honestly what happened? i mean i liked the first season but at the end when it seemed like it would be the 2 girls making their own company i just stopped caring and didn't watch season 2

dis, except i will watch.

it's worth it for the reuniting of the gang famalam

does cameron and gordon ever have a thing? i thought i saw something in a preview with cameron and a dude in a beard in bed.

felt like they changed the story in season 2 to hit target demographics/make the story feel important to those target demographics.

I think there was also a concerted effort to disassociate themselves with the steve jobs biopics that have been coming out. This show doesn't want to seem like a fictionalized version of that- stretched out over a series.

How could you watch past season 1? It's one of the most ridiculously trite shows I've ever seen.

Donna ruins the show
/thread

>season 4
>cam will single handedly invent netscape and andreesen will buy her out, then she invents everquest
>donna will single handedly invent internet explorer and microsoft will buy her out, then she becomes venture capitalist and seeds google
>cam and joe will obviously get back together
>joe will single handedly start aol and will foresee the ipod
>gordon will single handedly invent http and bernes lee will come to him instead

you can smell this bullshit coming a mile away

Joe pounds assholes over puss puss.

It doesn't really have all the "grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl-power" shit, the female angle is actually VERY well-handled and makes sense. They aren't mary sues, they're good characters. Watch it, you won't regret it.

They're just friends but Gordon has the whole heroin withdrawal thing now. And they didn't sleep, that's probably Cameron's husband, Tom.

Nah, it's Joe. She cheats.

fuck you
justify your view

This.
Official power rankings:

Cameron > Joe > Bosworth > Gordon > That female investor >>>>>>>>>That fat guy who works for them >>>> That gay guy >>>>>> gordon's children >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Donna

Nigga, Gordin if the highest of all ! Best taste in music any fictional character ever had
Cameron is okay but still too 2000-ish

if your favorite character is Cameron >>>/reddit/

just want her to bully me, is that so bad?

cameron with the short hair was cute. her with long hair is gross

I loved season 1, but season 2 devolved into relationship drama bullshit. It turned to shit

gordon will die in probably the third or second to last episode. that will heal all wounds and bring the gang back together for good. then they'll invent something hilariously anachronistic and ride off into the sunset. screencap this.

Nah Gordon will become the stephen hawking of the tech world, Joe ends up creating a company where the criteria is to suck his cock, cameron dies (hoepfully) and donna dies or at least be as hot as she was in The Ticket