Really?

REALLY?

There was clearly a footfag in the selection process.

My own (biased) choice: Tania Raymonde. Of course there are many random girls on instagram who BTFO of even her.

yes really. you just mad that it's not your 20 something nobody "celeb"

It's just laughable. I get you have to make the old broads feel good once in a while by praising them on the red carpet, but putting them on the cover of a magazine seems almost bordering on parody.

The logical choice would have been Daddario.

she's a nobody

>co-starring in a summer blockbuster with the star of the BIGGEST FILM EVER and highest earning actor of 2016
>nobody

silence, queer

She looks like a succubus. There are prettier women than Julia Roberts but Daddario isn't a good choice at all.

co-staring in a shitty movie means jack shit. maybe if she actually starred in the fucking F&F she'd had a chance

There is a pretty good chance she'll turn up in F&F 9 or the spin off. She is an action movie actress and there are only so many of them to cast.

Post Daddario, I want to see how long it takes pedoposters to show up

ugly teeth

>Tania Raymonde
She looks like a horse

low test faggot

Why not Amber Heard?

That bitch from Malcolm in The Middle looks like THAT?

That episode where Reese noticed she grew tits is really starting to make since now because I've never kept up with her career until you posted her.

I'll start

who?

Was Julia Roberts ever considered "beautiful"?
Even 30 years ago she didn't have a stellar body. Never mind her hamhock lips.

Google the bitch.

>Was Julia Roberts ever considered "beautiful"?
you're joking right?

>missing the point so hard
go and stay go

Ewww

I don't know.
She got super-famous after Pretty Woman but I never saw her as sexy.
As far as I know, her praises are being sung because it makes fat old ladies feel better that another old lady is being called "sexy".

No, she's always been "gay" beautiful. She was kinda cute in Mystic Pizza but was never an object of men's fantasies.

She is part of the trinity of most overrated "beautiful" women in Holly wood

1. Julia Roberts
2. Cameron Diaz
3. Cate Blanchett

Cate Blanchett is a shitty actress too. At least Diaz and Roberts have some chops.

>Diaz
>acting "chops"

No and her only good roles are The Mask, Something About Mary, and Shrek movies. She lost the eye candy appeal when she became a coked out skeleton and Mask was prime Diaz.

ok she's shit too

I ain't about to take a stand on cameron diaz's acting abilities on a chinese sewing bbs

>Cameron Diaz
>overrated
Oh fuck off
You know who's overrated? Angelina Jolie.

She's a way better actress than any of those three. Go watch Changeling.

At least you know and we can agree to not shit up the thread.

I meant her beauty is overrated. People pretending she's the most beautiful woman alive or something. She never held a candle to Diaz, MEW, Mary Louise Parker, Nicole Kidman or Jodie Foster, just to name a few.

she LITERALLY has no forehead!

Can't agree with you there either. But I suspect you are basing your observations on her latter years of her career when she became an A-list actress. Those were not her prime years. 1996 is her prime. And that year beats anything any year Julie Roberts had 10x over.

I'd say her peak ended after Erin Brocivich. After that all that bitch ever wears are sweaters and shaws

More 1996 Angie. At this time she was a "nerd" favorite. Almost like Antje Traue is revered here today.

your taste in women is that of a gay man

This is before she started acting all weird with Billy Bob.

Never liked her nigger lips
She's overrated because of lara croft, that's it
couldn't have said it better
i had to take a break in the middle of "knight and day" because my dick started to hurt because of being hard for so long

Tell me you wouldn't fuck her in The Mask than you would now.

I haven't seen her since that What Happens in Vegas shit movie and thought she looked nice for a coked out skeleton then.

>old hag bribes magazine

Either that or they're paving the way for Caityln Jenner to be most beautiful women

kek
there's an uncanny resemblance now that you mention it

you'd turn this QT down?

Got Caityln Jenner right above her head, pretty subtle

damn, I hadn't noticed it
fucking disgusting
if I was Julia and noticed they're comparing me to that disgusting tranny I'd be livid. She will probably not notice it and just feel flattered. 3D chess.
ew
also likely underageb& at that time

She was 16

very self-conscious

>Julia Roberts won for 2000 and now 2017
>Jennifer Aniston won for 2004 and 2016
Seems like they want everybody thinking women never really grow old to increase the sexual market value so they can keep being as demanding even in their old age.

Aniston is a qt

agreed
I can't believe Brad dropped her for Jolie and then went to adopt a gang of niggers. I mean even Tom Cruise is less fucked up in the head and he's a fucking scientologist.
fuck you faggot
MILF masterrace

emma > julia

Bitch always looked like a horse to me

decent looking but has dead eyes.

>you just know

My vote

good choice good choice
used to be my waifu

wtf is this her? what went so wrong

It's middle aged housewives who read People. You gotta play to your audience.