When and why did tsuman forget to learn to take free kicks? It just makes no sense...

When and why did tsuman forget to learn to take free kicks? It just makes no sense. How does the most hardworking player off the pitch lose a purely technical ability?

Attached: x240-B6N.jpg (240x240, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8__f8sG6tNA
youtube.com/watch?v=N-Kdd3xHWhY
youtube.com/watch?v=_AoCK5r2TWg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hea been scoring the clutchest free kicks tho

Better yet, why hasn't anyone on Halal told him to fuck off? He hasn't been good at them in years.

>the most hard working player
Why do people keep spamming this horse shit as if other players don't work as hard or harder?
Oh right because they need the narrative due to Messi

He was never able to recreate his free kick vs Portsmouth

youtube.com/watch?v=8__f8sG6tNA

that was before his portsmouth free kick

I've wondered that myself, he was a great freekick taker until about 2010 and then started to suck horribly for no reason. His first season at Madrid he still hit some great ones like the one against Marseille

youtube.com/watch?v=N-Kdd3xHWhY

he started to try to knuckle ball every free kick and he sucks at it.

The better question is when and why Messi got better at it

Also not enough pace

underrated kick senpai
>dat swerve
despite this being a friendly
>inb4 lol Canizares
this free kick is kino, and he celebrates just like
>yeah I just did that nbd

It's a very easy kick to defend now keepers / the wall are used to the knuckle ball trick.

10-12 years ago it was only really him and Juninho that could do it.

Some of his Utd free kicks are legendary but look how the wall never used to jump. They just assumed that he'd smash it into them. Now the wall jumps because they know what the ball can potentially do at that height and speed.

He does not know how to bend a free kick. He only knows to smash it with power.

It's the Halal Muslim roids messing with his legs muscles, of course. Just look at how Bale has lost all technique except his strong shoot too

I love this man to death but every time he sets up for a free kick I cringe a little. Most consistent wall kicker.

Because all his teammates confirm this to be true?

He doesn't know how. He doesn't curl it. He just kicks as strong as he can hoping for the curve to be the right one to confuse the keeper and score an outsatnding af fluke.
That's why.

Walls and keepers are now used to the knuckle ball, all good free kick takers today can curve the ball while Ronaldo can't

Apparently he improved under Maradona when he was on the national team after he left a training session depressed because he missed a freekick a dozen times

good post, frend

The ball is too unpredictable with his shooting technique. All the wall needs to do it jump and they block it. He's scored a few where he's put less pace on it and swerved the ball and they've been on target/went in
>tl;dr
His technique has been found out

He got too used to penalty kicks.

>le shoot it really hard man

there's nothing technical about his fks, it's mainly power

These

He hasn’t regressed. Teams know to defend against it now.

>1 goal every 70 free kicks
>clutchest

its not like he was never good at them. i think its a combination of his knee problems that started a good amount of years back, like 1 or year after he joined real.
that combined with switching his style from le blooter man to le effective poacher man means I think he simply stopped practicing them as much, because he knows he gets more bang for his buck by scoring from open play

>yfw he's just fucking them up in purpose so he can score ones from under the wall when it counts, like he did to Bayern in '14

No one expects a low shot, free goal

Ironically his free kicks became shit as soon as his meme free kick stance became a thing

>stands over the free kick
>"what's he going to do!?!?!?"
>steps back two paces and does meme stance
>"omg he's doing a shot!!!!!"
>hits it straight at Lahm

It's the hit and hope technique that is shit. I'm sure Ronaldo could take good freekcicks if he used the normal inside of the foot technique. Amazing that he has stuck with the justfuckingsmashitlmao technique. it's useless. And Bale is better than him at it too

Suarez's teammates say the same about him. There's many examples of this, but the cristiano nonsense is more popular since all the mudslimes and teens love him
Go back to morocco

youtube.com/watch?v=_AoCK5r2TWg
He's better when he moves.

if you check the conversion stats he got a lot better after the last WC, remember he had a freekick from about 25+ yards in injury time and he got nowhere near goal, wouldn't surprise me if that motivated him to practise a lot more