No coiners BTFO

Today is a terrible and sad day for no-coiners.

I have something around 2 BTC in my wallet, and I'm gonna live the fucking dream soon enough.

You can go fuck off with your Jewish money.

Nobody cares about your memecoin here

>Swirtzerland

Don't get mad, bankerboy.

Just you wait 'till we ban your meme currency.
We'll see how cocky you are then

>he doesn't know about chinese plan to sabotage block chain network

If only there was a board to post shitty attemtps at speculating your own investments. Maybe like a business or finance board of some kind.

And a collective no fucks was heard throughout the galaxy. Bitcoin and Switzerland are on a collision course. It offers an alternative to traditional banking.

>banning a decentralized currency

You can try, Rotschild.

fuck bitcoin, it's too late now

better invest in bitcoin gold

I have no money to invest

imagine how many bananas that could buy

i always ask but no one ever tells how to buy coins

>It offers an alternative to traditional banking.

Yeah that joke of a currency with the stability of a broken rollercoaster is going to take over banking.

Go to any trading platform and exchange your money for it. They create a wallet for you too

wouldn't a broken rollercoaster have be perfectly stable? Since the cart is not moving

Bitcoin will burst like your retarded brain

>being this stupid

Sup.

won't I need to pay taxes?

Hm.. Sounds like a board full of scam

Slutt å lyv din homo

Tro det eller ei, men jeg lyver ikke. Jeg har ca. 65 BTC verdt i annen kryptovaluta i tillegg til de der.

Ah I think once there's enough money in the market people can start applying forex tools to it and stabilize it. Once the infrastructure is in place it will become more stable. Bitcoin is a disruptive technology, it's natural to be a unstable with all the uncertainty.

Cmon, you're an American. Google it if you were really interested.

mfw you aren't as rich as this guy.
:^(

I had a chance 5 years ago but I had to pay stupid collage lone at that time. Now I'll never get the chance like this.

>You can go fuck off with your Jewish money.

Then why are you so obsessed with the exchange rate of said Jewish money?

i can edit html too

forgot the pic

I guess I could technically sign a message, but I'd rather not. But here's a short screen capture of the Ledger wallet app, for what it's worth.

Gib moni plox

Is it a good idea to get bitcoins at this point? I'll obviously never get rich so I wonder if they are worth getting now...

ive got 2 questions
when will you cash out? (100k?)
am i on time for ethereum?

>when will you cash out? (100k?)
Not sure, but I'll very likely cash out a good portion very soon. I have another 65-ish BTC worth of crypto in other coins, so I think I'll cash out 100 BTC, rebalance my portfolio, and just leave the rest there for another couple of years.
>am i on time for ethereum?
Hard question. Because of the fact that ETH has been widely used as a platform for so many tokens backed by millions, I have no doubt it'll be around for a long time. However, it's BTC that's taking the spotlight right now and ETH already had its big move this year. I think it's more likely we'll see BTC reach a top soon and start going into a longer term downtrend that could maybe last a year or two. And as we've seen many times before, when BTC goes down, alts tend to follow and I don't think ETH is an exception.

That said, if you're looking for a long-term investment, sure go for it. Just make sure you don't have weak hands, otherwise you'll probably make bad trades and lose a lot. If you're investing though, I'd recommend balancing it out between BTC and ETH, not just go all-in.

Anyway, take all of that with a grain of salt. You can't really predict crypto, especially because there's so much manipulation going on.

bitcoin will hit above 100k because of its limiter
i predicted litecoin too but it fell behind
i guess ethereum will go up in terms of valuation of the technology itself, as it becomes more adopted for other applications and a brand in itself. we already see that this affects its value.

R8, am I gonna make it?