"What about the alternative reality where Hitler cured cancer?"

>"What about the alternative reality where Hitler cured cancer?"
What did Rick mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3UMJu8cPGYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aktion T4

We live in the real reality where Hitler killed himself because he was a bitch meanwhile not even the women or children killed themselves even though they knew torture, rape was coming for them neither did the men they stood there defending Germany till their last breath no the only coward who killed himself was Hitler and his merrymen who never had to get their hands dirty anyway.

What if Hitler actually did cure cancer but he also did that other stuff he did. Would he be considered a hero or a villain?

speaking of cures, not sure if I am right but didn't the Nazis help cure other diseases due to doing tests on humans?

But curing cancer would be a good thing, so I don't understand this question. Do you mean like it would worsen the problem overpopulation, or something?

What about the alternative reality where God is real?

hehe

Hitler escaped to South America

The buzz around cancer is way bigger now than it was 80 years ago, so if he did cure cancer around then he'd be no more famous than the guy who cured polio

>Hitler killed himself

Who fed you that shit?

God is real. He just isn't someone who interferes in our world but rather is simply the creator of the matrix simulation that we live in.

Rick and Morty are 100% correct that there must be lots of other alternative dimensions out there (evidence is deja vu that we sometimes get) as well as ancient religions being able to create magic and control certain energy fields due to their advantage by getting hold of the secrets of the simulation that we live in and therefore able to "hack" into it i.e. Catholics can hack and cure themself of cancer or illness if they pray to certain Saints because their faith is connected to certain energy forces that give them this power.

>Rick and Morty are 100% correct that there must be lots of other alternative dimensions out there
There's one other greater reality, that's it

Most of what we know about trauma medicine comes from Japanese experiments on live prisoners of war during WW2, I believe.

What about the alternate reality where God is real but he left to another alternate reality, so there is no god in that first reality except the people think that there is a God because he never gave any sign that he left to the alternate reality.

What about the alternate reality where i'm the most intelligent person in existence?

oh wait, that's THIS reality

I hate how the pupils and downward lips are drawn. Both look stupid.

American animation always looks stupid

>(evidence is deja vu that we sometimes get)

Let's not pretend every other thing he said isn't equally ridiculous

Because chinese cartoons are so much better

Japanese are easily superior.

That almost happened in this reality. Remember the holocaust?

>Japanese are easily superior

>American animation is better than Japanese

You're literally retarded.

>He actually thinks Hitler killed himself and didn't live out a comfortable life in Argentina with his wife and children

Well he did try to cure the Jew problem so you have to give him some points for trying

Western animation is vastly superior.

There's really no getting around it.

There is when you realize you're wrong.

What about the interdimensional vampires that create fish people?

How am I wrong?

Japanese animation is garbage

You can stop trying now

>there's one single cure to cancer meme
Getting fed up of this shit.

You wanna know how we know humans can survive without a stomach? Ask Japan.

isn't that a frontflip

>Japanese are easily superior.

shut the fuck up man why u tryna front jus rename the file nigga dam

>Japanes are easily superior

Villain still. He lost the war. It doesn't matter what he did, he's the villain. Look at Stalin. Doesn't get nearly as much shit as Hitler in western education because he was on the winning side.

The problem is that we need human experimentation to cure cancer and most other life threatening diseases. Mengele knew that and it was easy for him to go through with his shit because he thought his subjects were human trash. When proper human cloning becomes a thing, you can be sure they'll experiment with cloned humans behind closed doors.

It's just the truth man.

Name me 1 (one) good asian cartoon

>The problem is that we need human experimentation

Does Sup Forums view themselves as supervillains or something?

>all this samefagging

Yeah I guess nothing beats the amazing animation of the Simpsons and family guy

Hahahahaaaa!

You have a lot of those images saved.

Yeah, just laugh off these losers. They're not worth the Bullshitto-jutsu

*faint flute melody and yoooooooohooooo in the distance*

t. James 'Tokoyushi' Smith

Someone is triggered.

Go jack off to little girls and tentacle monsters

Who else thinks that the finale of Rick and Morty will be them meeting God and the "God isn't real" meme will come to an end?

What about the alternative reality where Ripley didn't cancel an amazing Alien film and instead didn't continue to make Alien sequel trash?

*BARP*

PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIICK

I think still a villain, but maybe one portrayed more sympathetically in the media. Instead of being literally Satan like he is now, he'd be an example of just another dictator who went crazy and did a little good but a lot of evil.

Also, it depends. Does he literally cure cancer himself in this scenario, as an accomplished scientist? Or does he simply control the government that invents it?

Buenas noches, mein fuhrer

>"YOU'RE EVEN WORSE THAN HITLER, AT LEAST HITLER LOVED HIS GERMANY"
kek I wasn't expecting to hear lines like this from this show

underrated

WELL SAID BOBBY *Sharts in walmart* USA IS THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.
LET'S GRAB SOME BURGERS BOY

:3

back to plebbit

Not really, the nazi experiments were largely bullshit. Japs though came up with some interesting stuff.

>people think this show is reddit
Honestly, it's like the creators used a lot of Sup Forums humor but then also mixed it with reddit atheism so it isn't purely reddit
youtube.com/watch?v=3UMJu8cPGYk

Do people on Sup Forums actually not watch anime at all? I knew this board was reddit but jesus christ

>anime
>not reddit

let me guess, old black and white or foreign movies are pretentious right?

Why would I hold that belief? Many of the best anime get shot down for being """"pretentious"""", why would any self-respecting consumer of anime not also enjoy older movies?

because you're a manchild who eats up crap for edgy teenagers. Nobody calls anime pretentious, because they're all laughably shallow and made for the video game crowd.

Sup Forums is Justin Roiland (our nigga) and Dan Harmon is reddit. If you've watched their solo works you'll know what I'm saying

see
Dan Harmon - Community
and
Justin Roiland - Mr. Sprinkles

> the only coward who killed himself was Hitler and his merrymen who never had to get their hands dirty anyway.
maybe it's because he was hitler and knew he wouldn't just be raped and tortured

look at what happened to saddam

You could just save time and say "I'm a newfag and notorious homosexual who has never watched an anime in his life because I'm too busy gargling semen for a living". Are you trying to bait me into giving you recommendations or something?

> he rapes he saves
> he saves more than he rapes but..

> He does still rape

The nazis discovered that cigarettes were bad and we also know a lot about hypothermia and how long we can survuve in cold from nazi experiments

They made the medical breakthrough that bleach can not change the color of your eyes