Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Drumpf he didn't keep his promises.

hi antifa, nice false propaganda

>cancel all funding to sanctuary cities

Speaking of bullshit. Are you guys so starved for a win you're giving points for trying?

this this this

is this bait? he hasn't accomplished a single thing on that list. sad!

>this is your brain on Huffington Post headlines

>Muslim ban is on there as success

LOL

wheres the wall? wheres the muslim ban? he hasn't succeeded at a single thing he set out to do.

Sooo.......

>he expected a wall to be built in 100 days
>he blames trump for the dems blocking the shitcunt ban
>He thinks those were his only promises

>list of reasons to vote republican, presented as reasons to vote democrat

>dems blocking the shitcunt ban

ya. and their gonna keep doing it for 4 years, than we kick trumps ass out of office because liberal voters wont be lazy this time around. we thought we had hillary in the bag, didn't care enough to vote because pollsters lied to us about trumps chances. rematch will be brutal for Sup Forums. gonna get their teeth kicked in. we'll win in the end and checks and balances will make sure trump accomplishes and the media will ensure no one sees him as nothing but a failure

>the great negotiater can't even get a law passed with full control of the executive and legislative branches
>literally the honeymoon period

> One's a leader of the free world.
> One's late show host #462 whose only popular because his core audience hasn't figured out it's parody yet.

This thread really made me think.

Jesus are there unironically still Shlumpflets around?

>Who was in the wrong here?
The guy who didn't become the President.

i came here from Sup Forums last year after all the faggoty sjw showed up

Every thread's a cringe thread now. Revel in it!

he will not divide us

Trump truly is an amazing person and he's an incredible president.

He overcame impossible odds to win the White House. The election was literally rigged for Hillary and she still lost.

Trump has done more in 100 days than Obama did in 8 years. And the best part is that Obama's legacy has almost been completely erased.

But truly the icing on the cake is the massive butt hurt he causes people like Colbert. With all his might he couldn't meme Clinton into office. Now his nightly impotent rants to a paltry 3 million viewers are serving as the best possible recruiting tool for a new generation and a new wave of Trump voters.

Clinton, Colbert, Current Year Guy, Bill Nye the Pseudo Science Guy, they're all the iceberg to the titanic that is the Democratic Party

he will cume inside us

>Trump has done more in 100 days than Obama did in 8 years.

The only thing Trump did more in 100 days than Obama did in 8 years is golf, lol

MODS PLS HALP
GLORPH THREAD

Tender butt hurt. In one week he repealed dozens of Obama executive orders.

Stay salty my uninformed ignorant friend

S A V A G E

Nah they're all gone, Sup Forums is now a board exclusively for male-feminists who are setting out to "break the glass ceiling" an d "topple the patriarchy", like come on, it's current year, you're not a misogynist are you?

Yeah he should have bombed more school children. Maybe a few more drone strikes on American citizens.

Come on Drumpf! You gotta keep up!

>le false dychotomy
Yup Flumpflet

>triggered
Wew lads we have an r/The_Donald guy here

Reddit created him, Reddit will destroy him. It's like poetry.

That's at least three different layers of irony.

>muh EOs
He couldn't get a single fucking bill passed when the whole legislature is controlled by the GOP. Name one president that failed on his first fucking legislative project. Pro tip: You can't.

Are you implying that the only alternative wasn't obsessed with identity politics? How delusional are you? Fuck off back to tumblr

Trump won because the vast majority of decent people realize the left is degenerate, evil and anti American

The left truly wants to destroy America. They hate this country and they're evil.

That's why they champion causes like open borders, unchecked immigration, Islam, and abortion. Let's not also forget sexual deviancy. They love that shit.

Trump is just the beginning. When he's done the next guy to come along is going to be 1000 times worse. Lefties will beg for a return to the days of Trump. Americs is waking up. The sleeping giant has awakened.

Bye bye Obama legacy. :)

Keep crying.

> reddit created him

Reddit was a bernouts sanctuary though you butthurt faggoy

thank god tbqh, enough of this retarded shit.

I have zero idea what you're saying Flumpfi

Oh man I almost forgot some of them actually got fleeced by two different candidates in the same year.

Probably because you're an idiot.

>it's literally called Obamacare and it's still there
>Bye bye Obama legacy
The thing about the EOs is that the next POTUS could just repel them the same way Trump did. It's instant gratification and not lasting. The real thing here is healthcare which is way harder to remove/fix and Trump failed at it.

nothings going to happen and you know it.

>lose the popular vote by 3 million
>talk about the vast majority

>buh buh buh buh!!!

This king of insane butt hurt is priceless. Thank you President Trump.

You truly have made America great again!

trump won't win, there's no way.

why are we even still talking about this shit on here? it's over and done with. the last strongholds of this fucking insanity are antifa, berkeley and hollywood. all of which have no power at all. fuck it, it is what it is. can we just be normal again and stop acting like fucking retards

>but muh California illegals votes!

>trump failed at it
It's only been 3 months. He still has 3 years and 9 months to fix it. And if you are to believe the budget director, healthcare bill will return to the house soon, and with support from the freedom caucus.

Don't celebrate prematurely, you'll regret it just like you did with the election.

>LE DRUMPFY LUMPFY DUMPFRY BUMPFRY
shut the fuck up reddit you daft cunt

> muh xbox live achievement.

Nah. America loves its incumbents.

It's sad that people like you actually exist.

What butthurt? It's all good. Obamacare is still there, Trump can't rule for shit (see: Muslim ban, funding for the wall, ISIS) and that won't change.

>Creepy Colbert cries in front of his tiny late night audience of 3 million people.

>The other 320 million people in America simply do not give a shit

Bwahahahahaha!!!!

kek, we're Antifa now? What happened to the CIA/shareblue/CTR/Soros/etc? At what point do you admit that there is a minute possibility that someone might feel critical of Donald Trump without being paid to do so?

You should cry more. Go back to your safe space.

you're just antifa by default now lol. the same way trump supporters are racists by default.

>haha like how does people voting actually represent their voting patterns
Jesus Glumplets are hilarious.
The right wing backlash lost all momentum with Sumpf and you know it
Time to go #Johnsonmissile

>Leftist human garbage tried with all their might to keep Trump out of office.

>Wound up helping him get elected instead.

Really makes you think.

>The other 320 million people in America simply do not give a shit
Is this why his approval rates are in the gutter

>It's only been 3 months. He still has 3 years and 9 months to fix it.
No. He has not. Mid term elections and campaigning eat up a lot and Trump is already wasting time golfing and giving rallys for some reason. Check when Bushs, Clinton and Obama were effectivaly working on bills. It basically comes down to around 20 months per term.

Also taxes won't happen, the wall won't happen in this budget and I don't see anything new concering NAFTA or ISIS. He got Gorsich but this was not by skill but by luck. Maybe I am missing something cause I don't check Breitbart on a regular basis so please point me to the next big projekt Trump is working on. Or point me to three and I will screencap them and we will check in 6 months or so.

His approval ratings are at 42%, which is around what he got in the elections, and obama's average approval rating throughout his 8 years.

>polls

Haha the electoral college fails you once in a hundred years and you want to dismantle it.

Logan's Run in 20 years guaranteed.

Republicans:

>America first, more jobs for Americans, take care of our veterans, secure our borders, make cities like Detroit safe again, establish a rule of law.

Democrats:

>Government funded abortions for everyone, let Mohamed move into your home whitey, black lives matter more than everyone else, make America Mexico again, have sex with trannies, your 5 year old son is really a little girl!

And people wonder why the Democratic Party has no future

>implying gerrymandering is working strongly in favor of the GOP
>implying repelling parts of the civil right voting act didn't surpress black votes in the South
The game is rigged in the GOPs favor and still they managed to lose the popular vote. Also the candidate that won isn't even fucking republican which is now showing when he fails at uniting the party behing his """""agenda"""".

Also this is happening

>99.5% of the country doesn't give a fuck about Colbert.

Bwahahahahaha!!!

this is really what it boils down to. everything that is beneficial to you as an american is regarded as dumb, backwards and morally wrong. it's really quite dumb once you think about it.

I fucking hate this new "resistance". They all type away at their keyboards and act like they are underground warriors who will be celebrated. Also,get real, Trump isn't the ultimate evil and if you had any brains you will cringe at this when you are older.

>Taxes won't happen
Proof ? Congressional GOP seems to support the plan.
>The wall won't happen in this budget
Budget only covers 4 months.
>and I don't see anything new concerning NAFTA
he has communicated with Canada and Mexico and agreed to renegotiate
>or ISIS
ISIS won't go away in a few months.

I don't check Breitbart either so I can't tell what's on there.

Like I said, it's only been 3 months. It took Obama a year to pass Obamacare.

>calls it false propaganda
>posts false propaganda
What did he mean by this?

It's like all you do all day is read tumblr blogs

You're right. Child murder and 5 year old transgender children are truly wonderful things for this country.

And yes, we need more Islamic immigration because Muslim nations are so wonderful, open minded and tolerant. Nothing bad could ever happen if we let more of them in our country

...and Sup Forums is different? the difference between reddit being the force against LE FASCISM!!! and the HWNDU trolling was that people showed up I guess? neither makes an impact lol

How is it even possible to be this dumb?

More people visit Sup Forums in a day then watch Colbert all season long

LEL

i was agreeing with you.

How is it possible to be this triggered?

I didn't even vote. This is the fucking Sup Forums board.

The left threw their entire night behind Clinton and she still lost.

Now they're losing ground in traditional lefty strongholds like Berkeley and Massachusetts.

This is truly the end of the line for the Democratic Party. They have no future in America. I wouldn't be surprised to see them get replaced by a yet to be known third party that rises up to fill the vacuum created by the destruction of the Dems

what a fucking strawman

more like

republicans:

>whites first, isolation, xenophobia

democrats

>good will for the whole world, helping those less enabled

its simple people. destroy borders, end nationalism, and you will get world peace guaranteed once everyone realizes earth is not multiple different people, but one people and one world. than we can start exploring space instead of focusing on all this stupid shit.

Yeah I know. Just being sarcastic for extra emphasis on my original point

Who wins?
REPUBLICAN PARTY THAT
>controls house and senate

Or DEMOCRATS with
>less than nothing

The answer might surprise you!

>Proof ? Congressional GOP seems to support the plan.
No money. The cuts would have been covered by the reduce cost of health care. So when taxes happen which is essentically cuts it will be through deficit spending. So either it won't happen or the debt will go up (which is obviously against a lot of the GOP). In any case Trumps base won't profit.
>Budget only covers 4 months.
Question is why we are talking about budget here. He said Mexico will pay for it (somehow, eventually, later so we can start early blabla). He should have the support for expensive project right now and he hasn't. Obama didn't have time to work on a plan before that. The GOP had 7 years.
>he has communicated with Canada and Mexico and agreed to renegotiate
NAFTA was about to go away, DJT said so. Now it's still on the table.
>ISIS won't go away in a few months.
Trump literally said he has the best people working on it and will talke action on this on day one. Instead he bombed the guy that fights ISIS.
>Like I said, it's only been 3 months. It took Obama a year to pass Obamacare.
Aight, good for you. Now please make the effort and check how the POTUS governs. Yes, the 100 day line is arbitrary but you don't have much time to focus on policy so the are quite a big chunk of you times as president.

>Now they're losing ground in traditional lefty strongholds like Berkeley and Massachusetts.
>This is truly the end of the line for the Democratic Party. They have no future in America. I wouldn't be surprised to see them get replaced by a yet to be known third party that rises up to fill the vacuum created by the destruction of the Dems
do you even know what the left means? antifa being a representative of the left is like saying neo nazis are representative of the right. the left is still very strong and have been dealing blows to Trump daily. He is literally under investigation for (presumably) frivolous charges. you alt-right meme lords who just into politics in 2016 have no grasp on reality.

>its simple people. destroy borders, end nationalism, and you will get world peace guaranteed once everyone realizes earth is not multiple different people, but one people and one world. than we can start exploring space instead of focusing on all this stupid shit.
how could you honestly be so naive? your operating under the assumption that everyone on the planet shares the same level of intellect as yourself. you really need to think about that.

>destroying borders and a one world government will somehow bring utopia

I told you they hate this country.

And what insane levels of dellusion. You can tell the whole post was written by an adolescent teen.

I've got horrible news for you my young friend. People in certain parts of the world will never be civilized. They will never be peaceful. They will only drag things down and destroy society as we know it.

And it's morally right for an American to put the needs of his neighbors and friends before those of others living in foreign lands. It's just common sense

Listen Dems. One last thing.

You're losing ground because you're the enemy of everything that is good and righteous in the world.

In the future you will be viewed with the same disdain that is often reserved for nazis today.

Your kind is going extinct and there's nothing you can do about it.

This is the end for you.

>take care of our veterans

hahahahahahahaha

>muh EOs
Dude you got BTFO ITT and I don't even like the Dems.

convincing.

>They will never be peaceful.
Part of the reason why the world is so fucked up is because of the US. They've done nothing but create unrest and disorder in the middle east for the past 30 years and now look where it's gotten them.

>muh fantasy wall
>muh Obamacare repel
>muh China
You pathetic losers stopped to respond to my posts that included content. Now I will resort to dank memes just like you reddit faggots.

>buh buh buh I-I y-you g-got...

Awww, dry those bitter tears. I know that ass taking you received was harsh but you're a lefty so you must be used to taking it up the ass

I've got bad news did you Mohammed. The Middle East was violent and evil before America was founded as a country.

Is that why GA an always red state is going to have a democrat in office? Because they are losing ground?

Wanting cheep affordable healthcare for everyone sure is the the fucking most evil idea ever.

Lost the house, lost the senate, lost the vast majority of local governments, lost the presidency, and the public no longer listens to the liberal run media

>T-T-rump will do all that j-ust l-ater, like not now o-okay
>h-he is not like o-other p-presidents so don't judge him on his a-actions
Shouldn't you be out there cheering for Milo or Trump while he is golfing?

>Obamacare
>Cheap
>Affordable

Bwahahahahahaahahahaha!!!!!

>Lost the house, lost the senate, lost the vast majority of local governments, lost the presidency, and the public no longer listens to the liberal run media
>still can't replace Obamacare

Or fund the wall