How would you fix the police in America/pol/?

How would you fix the police in America/pol/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R46-XTqXkzE?t=3m10s
theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/06/08/the-full-story-of-the-mckinney-texas-pool-mob-inside-the-craig-ranch-subdivision/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Execute them for treason every time they fuck up.

Ship all the niggers back.

Teach niggers to obey them.

give them the power to kill black people without restraint so they get it out of their system

They aren't broken.

Niggers just make them freak out sometimes.

Give them more bullets.

Give patrol officers automatic carbines

ask them politely to stop

Shoot the legs

With these dubs

make them all wear body cameras which cant magically get switched off or w.e the moment a shot is fired
have them actually be able to be prosecuted

#2 will never happen thougg

KILL THEM ALL JOHNNY

KILL THEM ALL FOR ONCE

Cops, in general, are a reflection of the community they work in.
Why are inner city cops assholes? Because everyone else around them are violent assholes.

Yes, you'll still get the power tripping cunt because the job attracts that kind of person. However, most of the problems will go away if people start acting civilized.

You end the war on drugs. Tax, control and regulate psychoactive substances. Eliminate the black labor market involved in distribution/manufacturing/cultivation and you will see an inability for these demographics (ie. impoverished/unskilled) that typically engage in this type of non-violent criminal activity will go down. Also, this can no longer be used to fund criminal enterprises like gangs or cartels, who will have to seek other methods of generating revenue.

TL;DR - The "police problem" is an emergent byproduct of the war on drugs.

Punish them when they go too far with white people but keep everything else the same.

Give them bulletproof robot suits.

They are doing gods work.

Take away their body cams, get rid of cameras in elevators, better body armor, give them benefit of doubt in court.

Came here to post this. When you deal with the lowest dredges of humanity every single day of course you're always on edge.

The problem isn't necessarily the police. In small part, perhaps. But the larger problem is a problem with society as a whole, the root of the problem.

What we have to start doing is stop incentivizing bad behavior and stop punishing good behavior. End welfare abuse, curb single motherhood, and subsidize good citizenry be it marriage stability, crimelessness, community outreach, or what the hell ever else.

low fat&sugar diet

you can make go pros activate upon fire and take in the 2min before the shot and 2 after. but yes this will never happen.

and if the go pro somehow didnt work felony the cops ass and put him in prison to be fucked by those he fucked. this camera would of course be checked to function daily.

but again this will never happen in real life.

Why exactly do cops exist? The areas where they are needed to aren't worth the investment. The only really valuable thing they could do would consist of keeping dindus and mestizos in their zone.

must have an iq of at least 105 to join.
no women unless they pass the very same standardized test as the males.

lots of cops are really shit now because theyre retarded and act like citizens on the clock but with guns. an officer of the law should be a higher fidelity.

>How would you fix the police in America

Oh, that's easy.

I'd pay them enough that we could hire people who are skilled, educated and good at being cops, instead of blaming retards for being retarded.

Create a new military branch whose job it is to protect and serve the citizens of the United States, with a stricter and more intelligently designed training regime than either our current military or police forces.

Those who are already on the police force will be given first preference for jobs. Those in the military who would like to join will be given second preference. Civilians will also be able to join, but those in the police or military will be targeted first, since that only seems right.

Give the people who are currently on the police force a year to train in order to meet the new criteria. One year later, make the transition from police state to military state. Any police officers who don't pass the test get fired without remorse.

dub post best post

Eloquently put m8

I'd give them bonuses. Each dead nigger they turn in will earn them a +30% pay bonus for the week.

Go back to police academy 1 training instead of police academy 7.

Free blowjobs whenever they want

get off their case, let them do their job

It is a good idea polandball, cops essentially being livestreamed civic reporting proprietorially and enforcement second.

Monthly mental health checks and illegal opinion screening

Taking away their guns and instead giving them cans of silly string.

oh and forgot maybe make your "cop education" more than 6 months. its pathetic to give police power to retards with no education in being a cop and no 6 months doesnt make any one a cop. at all.

Get rid of the police unions.

Those cunts would defend a cop even if he was caught on video skull fucking a baby

Force the use of body cams. Have external party investigate all shooting cases.

add standardized clear-cut list telling you how much do you need to pay to bribe yourself out of non-violent crimes.

First we have to ask 'why are the police killing blacks in far LOWER numbers than black participation in violent crime would indicate'. Then we need to ask 'why are police killing whites in far higher numbers than white participation in violent crime would indicate'.

Until we can ask and answer these question in public there really is no way to 'fix' the police.

I like how it is now. Less cops and less niggers is a win win

>hire only men, with a 6'0 190lbs minimum height/weight
>1 hour of paid martial training per week
>bodycams and tasers mandatory
>each cruiser includes a small drone that can be deployed to analyze a potentially dangerous situation
>hire as many black cops as possible and assign them to areas with mainly black people

> More training
> Higher pay
> Higher starting salaries with higher qualifications required (require a 4 year degree as opposed to a high school diploma)
> Screen hires for anger management and substance abuse issues along with spousal abuse
> Relaxation of drug laws, decriminalization of personal use quantities
> Lower tolerance for violent crimes, mandatory sentences restructured to be more severe for multiple offenses
> Vehicle mounted flamethrowers
> Legal training and required courtroom observation for prospective and newer cops (Ever read a statement by Joe Bob, podunk sheriff's officer? If it's even legible it's nearly unreadable)
> Greater community involvement and incentive for officers to interface with their own communities (public outreach does work to a point)
> Restructuring juvenile sentencing and probation processes
> Re-evaluation of mandatory parole periods and dates
> Forced retirement at a certain age like feds do
> Re-evaluate the value of hiring ex-mil as a priority, some of these are great but many I have met and worked with are the sorriest fuckers around with the most counterproductive attitudes and it takes years to beat it out of them
> Re-evaluation of how we handle our mental healthcare system and consider greater communication with local mental health providers and treatment facilities (if you have ever attended training at a mental health facility as a LEO it is amazing how some of them think, many are legitimately terrified of anyone with a badge, that leads to all sorts of accidents, and you see this even with people that have never had legal trouble before- last time I had to search a residence the guy I was there for's brother was mentally retarded and he was freaking out to the point where we had to restrain the poor guy, which was definitely traumatic... but it was part of a murder investigation so there was no great way around it)
> Greater training of force-on-force and shoot-no-shoot scenarios

t. state leo but not a beat cop

You know the only cops that kill people or over aggressive are the ones that are over weight even the ones that are only overweight by 10 lbs get scared. STOP LETTING OVERWEIGHT KEKS JOIN...

/thread

Better question: How do you fix niggers?

not a bad plan desu, but good luck getting enough storage for bodycam and drone footage in a court-admissable (read: pretty damn secure) format, and good luck getting money for all of it.

Cops are funded by local taxes

stop holding them back and let them solve the black problem

Make the black females more attractive so that black men stay with them and we have less black ppl raised without a father.

1 better martial arts training
2 give incentive for capturing live suspects
3 less threatening uniforms (light blue + white, the black uniforms they use now seem too North Korean)
4 stop hiring panicking fat little nerds, Police is a job for men with balls

Give them megaphones so the deaf retards who can't follow a simple order can actually hear them.

Even that white guy Dylan was doing stupid ass shit and he got shot.

JUSTICE

jail blacks

He deserved the first two shots but then they performed a fatality with a shotgun.

Repeal all of the "social nuisance" laws along with victimless crimes.

If police are basically only pursuing people for crimes of violence and theft, a heavy-handed response is justified.

If you shoot someone for "reaching", they have to be reaching for a gun

>Have them kill all niggers
>Nothing left to shoot
>No more police shootings

Most of these police incidents involve jumpy nervous manlets. Liberals are the ones preventing fixing the problem since the police are a
union bureaucracy. We need hardline physical and intellectual hiring standards regardless if they exclude minorities and women.

They tried less threatening police uniforms. It doesn't work according to every class I have ever sat through that touched on the subject. There were all sorts of problems ranging from being unable to identify the police, to less threatening outfits leading to more assaults on officers. Most of this took place in California from 60s on up and has largely been abandoned since then. I do a lot of plainclothes work and try not to look particularly intimidating, but there is a reason that most plainclothes cops look more military now than even a few years ago.

Just the bodycams, that's it.

American cops really do face some crazy dangerous shit. I've been traveling between Calgary and Texas for decades and I remember back in the 80's on my first few trips, there were cool cops waving at us ect.

And a few years later, the exact same cops on the same highway were holding guns on us when they stopped us, and apologized for it, and said that some cops got ambushed and they can't take chances anymore.

You can't do too much to the cops to take their tools away, they need that shit.

But with mandatory cams where the data is streamed and kept offsite by a third party, everybody's protected by the truth, if the truth should protect them.
Then cops who stray outside of the boundaries they swore to uphold can be routed out, and false accusations against cops will be a thing of the past as well.

But they would need to be mandatory, like, cops NEED them on before during and after arrest. They should only turn them off when on break/taking a piss ect.

This is why BLM is so fucking stupid. All of the noise they make should all be about cams and binding prosecutors to abide by the evidence presented by them, nothing else even really matters. Instead they just basically spew unfocused rage. That's completely fucking useless.

It's retarded as fuck since the answer is so easy and it already exists and just needs to be integrated and managed.

It would probably save so much money that the expense of implementing solutions would be paid for very quickly.

Basically, county Sheriffs should be the primary branch of law enforcement across the country. They are directly voted into power by the people and are thus directly beholden to the voters.

Non accountable unelected police like city cops and other forms of local and state police should be limited in scope and power to very specific, non patrol work.

This would also help reduce the stupid shit corrupt cities do to raise money like speed traps, seatbelt checks, etc as they wouldn't have their own force of police to use for this kind of crap.

I remember the video for the image on the right. There was a nig hop-strafing around to the Officers right while reaching underneath the back of his shirt. Needless to say, as the officer reached for his gun, the nig noped the fuck outa there.

Copfag here

At least with my department, I would crack down on lazy officers. A lot of complaints here focus on the fact that the cops that are lazy aren't just lazy, but dangerously unethical. If another officer is being attacked, they won't even try to go help.

Next, I would have mandatory defense and physical training for all officers after the academy. It keeps the incentive that officers need to stay in shape and continuously be prepared for physical confrontation, and handle it in a way that can help stop escalation.

Inb4 pig

Stop the flow of federal anti-drug enforcement money to local PD's. There's so much money being pumped into PD's across the country, there are always new classes training. Any Joe Blow off the street can become a police officer, as long as they've got a clean record; particularly the bottom 20% of your high school class that's been drifting around listlessly for the past five years, looking for some sort of steady income.

>Make all Victimless Crimes like Drug Use, Prosititution Finable Offenses not Arrests/Crime
>Institute a Federal Internal Affairs for Police Officers
>Put a Camera Glasses on every Police Offcier
>Stricter Physical Standards for Patrol Officers
>Ban Women from Patrol Officer Roles

> but there is a reason that most plainclothes cops look more military now than even a few years ago.

Sorry, mistyped. I didn't mean plainclothes, I meant cops in general.

disband them..let us have our race war.

USA will be richer no poorer
USA will be cleaner
Safer
Whiter

The last shot was definitely unjustified. The cop has no understanding that after being shot fucking twice, the guy isn't able to follow commands

The cop was RE holstering his weapon in that pic
A kid pretended to draw on the officer, the media narritive is a lie, watch the full video interviews from the residents, and the extended vs "News Cut" videos.
Here is a direct embed to the part the "News" never shows you, he is surrounded, "Youfs" attacking him, and one mock draws a gun.
youtu.be/R46-XTqXkzE?t=3m10s

theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/06/08/the-full-story-of-the-mckinney-texas-pool-mob-inside-the-craig-ranch-subdivision/

have them stop patrolling nigger neighborhoods. just stick to the outside and contain them. minimum contact with niggers means less dumb niggers dead from fucking with cops.

False. Most police departments require either military experience or a college education. Generally, an academy lasts between 5 to 12 months, with the most consistent standards being knowledge of criminal law.

Kill all black people

The problem is the media and the jobless not the police. But still, make sure the punishment fits the crime for the bad cops.

Institute a police state.

Deport all niggers back to africa.

and don't forget the cop immediately holstered again, and flopped that sheboon around a bit

As far as I understand it, you have to be in shape to first become a cop, but then once you're in you can't be kicked out for being a lardplanet?

Start there

Have them kill everyone who's darker than a paper bag.

Seriously, whenever I watch the video of Alton Sterling getting shot I can't help but get a raging clue.

We DO use bodycams, you cucklord.

We need better Cops, not more entertainment for the news you giant Jewfaggot.

>Most police departments require either military experience or a college education.
I don't know where you got this info from, but the only department I'm aware of that requires anything beyond an HS diploma is NYPD which requires an Associates, and they have their own junior college administrated by CUNY to funnel through recruits that don't already have it.

If you could please provide a link that clarifies what the average hiring practices are in American local PD's, I'd like to see it.

I am aware that a lot of ex-military are now police, but I don't think that means military experience is often required.

Also, academy is a joke.

Give them even more power.

Let the black neighborhoods patrol themselves. When they are all dead then gentrify the zone

>Implying the police are broken.
>Fix the African-American community first.

>Can't tell if trolling or stupid

Force everyone to take a class in law enforcement so they understand what they have to go through every single day

Of all the videos that are out there, of all the ones people have made a load of shit over, of all the ones that have been prosecuted, how many have been shown in court to have been in the wrong?

>can't even read

Not every force uses them.

You raging illiterate mindless little child.

deport them all

Just about every department in my state requires 2 years active or 60 earned credits. (major exception being the Capital city)

Each candidate has to go through,

-Fitness test
-Written test (if 5 positions are open and there are 100 test takers, about 10-15 will be invited to continue)
-Oral Board examination (interviewed by a panel)

If they make it that far and get a conditional offer it's

-Extensive Background investigation, friends,,family,,Xs, former bosses, if they can talk to them about your character they will)
-Medical screening
-Psychological screening that consists of a massive battery of questions followed by a session with a Psychologist,

Somewhere in there is a final interview with the actual hiring Civilian,

Then a six month academy,

Then a Year's probation before you are officially "in".

Not impossible to get a job (someone has to do it), but you can't exactly just get on a force. Lots of people trying for not that many positions,

>t. starting the academy in 3 months

We have great cops.
We need better citizenry.

Tell them to stop doing their jobs and let everyone kill each other. I'm just so sick of beating around the bush. Come for the guns, start a race war, bring in the refugees, just do something already. Is this what the cold war was like?

No the only police departments that require anything beyond an associates are the NYPD like said and the Santa Monica police department. Having a degree does nothing but help your chances of getting hired same thing with military experience. Not just anyone can do it, You see alot of shit and have to deal with alot of shit most people couldn't imagine having to deal with at their respective careers.

>Force everyone to take a class in welding so they understand what they have to go through every single day
>Force everyone to take a class in construction so they understand what they have to go through every single day
>Force everyone to take a class in nursing so they understand what they have to go through every single day

The only reason PO's are paid the salary they receive is because they put up with the shit that police are supposed to put up with. They're not being paid because they're very special people. The middle class salary is hazard pay, yet we throw cops up on this pedestal as though they're not public servants who are paid by civilians to assume the risk associated with protecting the community while adhering to all pertinent laws.

>incentive for capturing live suspects
This sounds like a neat idea. Sort of like a bounty hunter. Employee of the month for most captures or some shit

Rip out all the centralized government bullshit and actually trust them. No laws of the type mandating that sonebody must be arrested on a domestic abuse call. Trust the cop to think given actual facts in reality, and not the best guess of an academic from three years in the past, which is the real basis of our current policies.

Dr. David Duke is running for U.S. Senate!

>Announcement Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k

>Campaign Website:
dukeforsenate.com

>Platform:
dukeforsenate.com/issues

>David's Website (Not campaign specific):
davidduke.com

>Podcast:
renseradioarchives.com/dduke

>Twitter:
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke

>Youtube Account:
youtube.com/user/drdduke

The liberal media will relentlessly attack Dr. Duke because he is pro-white.

If we put our faith in the power of memes, Qek will lead us to victory.:

Can you go fuck yourself please I did not need that

give them carbon body armor and let them only return fire

Well, I'm glad your state has stricter average requirements for PD recruitment. In NYC, as I said above, there's a requirement for an associates, but it's largely a racket so that money can be extracted by the City University from grants given to the NYPD - which come the federal and NYS gov't. I might be biased, as there are more police officers in NYC per capita than anywhere else in the country, but it seems as though policing as employment is evolving in this country from something that is specialized to a catchall. Maybe it's just a delayed effect from outsourcing industrial jobs, but hey it's just a theory.

>what kind
>based on what
>ffs why?
>on board with this one
>also on board with this one
>couldnt hurt
>kek
>again, couldnt hurt
>not bad
>how?
>how?
>like what... 50?