Question for 20 year olds of Sup Forums: do you associate your childhood more closely with stuff of 2000-2006 like PS2...

Question for 20 year olds of Sup Forums: do you associate your childhood more closely with stuff of 2000-2006 like PS2, Avatar, Gorillaz, Discman, Malcolm in the middle, Cyberchase, Tamagotchi, original Ben 10, and Kim Possible?

Or 2006-2009 stuff like Hannah Montana, PS3, The Dark knight, Justin Bieber, Twilight, Chowder, Marvelous misadventures of Flapjack, Adventure Time, and Silly bandz?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12877970/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The first stuff. Everything in part 2 except for The Dark Knight is rubbish

strawpoll.me/12877970/

We all know this is just bait so you can shit on TDK, Marvelcuck. Kill yourself please.

TDK = Reddit
TDKR = Sup Forums

QUICK, MODS ARE ASLEEP

Post some Hal

All I did in 2006-2009 was play WoW, but all that stuff seems aimed at people younger than 20 year olds would've been in that era

Was a mix of both desu

I have lots of memories of both PS2 and PS3, as well as Kim Possible and Hannah Montana. Had a discman and then later used my phone for music. Avatar was the best thing ever, malcolm is still my favourite comedy
t. born 1997

How can have fond memories of Hannah motnana unless you're a straight woman or a faggot

Neither, I associate it with Charmed, X-Files, Madonna, 9/11, mafia action movies, nu-metal, and that movie about a hot brunette in prison.

>TFW started school 20 years ago
>Babies born in that year are now two oh

>X Files and Madonna
>00's

A bit of both

I bang women I meet on the internet. Ask me anything.

my childhood was spongebob squarepants
my childhood was avatar the last airbender
my childhood was linken park
if you weren't part of my childhood, i feel sorry for you son
>children born after 9/11 are now 18
oh my god the horror what the fuck is wrong with this earth

Tell me about Bane.

Man the 00s were like two parallel universes in one

Then again you could argue that about most decades. For instance, in 2010-2013, the world wasn't nearly as obsessed with identity politics as they have been 2014-present.

Jesus christ what kind of question is that?

>2000-2006

How did everything go so shit so quickly?

>tfw you will never sing "allstar" by smash mouth on the bus with your friends on a field trip

how do I bang women i meet on the internet

Be attractive.
Have your own place.
Treat them nice.
Make them feel special.
Compliment them.

I remember it because it was on so much, doesnt mean i liked it

Holy crap the strawpoll is a blowout

fuck off faggot

No u

I'm 21, born in 95. 2000-2006 for sure. Although there are a few good things I remember from after that, like my name is Earl.

where online do you meet them

I am the king of the city, top down windows
I'm Puffin like Diddy
Ridin' cause the haters face mad, team gritty
Honk your horn twice if your misses lookin' pretty

All I remember of my childhood was me playing Halo 3 everyday for like 3 years straight then when Halo Reach was released playing that for 2 years straight.

God that was a fun time

The one with the Star wars prequelkino in it

KEK.

I started watching MITM again only recently, the show still cracks me up.

OkCupid and Tinder.

The one where the show Recess was a thing

bump

When you're a kid Malcolm is right, Reece is funny, Francis is cool, Hal is stupid, Dewey is a dumb kid and Lois is a thundercunt
Adulthood is realising that Malcolm is the thundercunt, Reece is tragic but happy, Francis is complicated and the most fucked up, Dewey is a genius and kind soul, Lois is doing her best and self sacrificing and you will turn into Hal

>Tamagotchi
>2000 - 2006

What? Tamagotchi was more like 1996-1998.

I think malcolm in the middle captures the essence of the early 2000s pretty well. Always have associated childhood the first stuff. Second stuff was more middle school years for me

Even as a kid I always identified most with Francis because le mommy issues

both desu

Tamagotchi has done shit constantly since their 90's mega craze (I use to buy all the imitators as well, but they'd all break, sadly). My sister bought me one of the New Tamagotchi's for my 25th birthday a few years ago.

What job do you have where you can afford your own place?

suck dick on the internet

but da herpes tho

18, but the first stuff is childhood to me. second is more middle school when i began to outgrow it

Pretty much this. Started watching the show again this year. Last time I watched it I was probably in middle school. I feel exactly the same.