ITT: you pitch a film

ITT: you pitch a film

i got broken teeth because pop corn

A Crank 3 rock opera where Chev Chelios has a chip implanted into his brain that let's him perceive everything as a musical.

ASR and G Hannelius play 2 virgin naive step-sisters, who are off on a summer camp.

They share a room with 2 older, taller girls (played by Charlize Theron and Elizabeth Debecki) who bully them and force them into a sexual awakening, over the course of 3 passion-filled nights.

okay
>centers around 3 men who are dealing with thier gf's
>each character has their own way and perspective on women
>ones a chauvinist
>one is a geeky beta (like an /r9k/ user)
> third guy is the straight man
>most of the film is them trying to sort out the problems they are having
>lots of talking and comedy bits
thats the extant of my idea currently

sounds like a modern clerks

>IT's the year 1930
>Kid named Hope has born
>The movie is like band of brothers just from his perspective
>in the end it cuts of him sitting on the bench crying while gay and transgender pride parade walks by
>He whispers to himself Hitler was right all along

Endor

A Star Wars Tale

Tells story of an Ewok as he battles monsters and rival tribes on Endor.

Ends with him meeting Princess Leia, the Return of the Jedi Scene.

Not a movie but a mini series about the Weimar Republic

It has everything

>sex
>murder
>political intrigue
>gang fights
>deviants
>and a comfy 1920's era scenario

Another version would be that he constantly have to talk in order to not die, but he has a chip implanted that makes him stutter. The only way to overcome the stutter effectively is to sing.

It's about a dog that sweats, alot.

>Disney will do this.

Well it's like get this, Godfather meets Airplane but it happens in the space.

alt right rock opera

Hmm I see. And how have you intended to portray... minorities?

Adam Sandler and Kevin James turn into to dogs. Hilarity ensues.

OK, so there's this guy in his early 60s...fuck, why is Eric Roberts knocking on my window?

Adam Sandler THINKS he is a dog even though he actually isn't and everyone but himself can see it.

idk a film where I am the lead, director and producer with actresses Alison Brie, Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Elizabeth Olsen all having to have a real sex scene with me, where I blow my load inside them

wins an Oscar, honestly

It's a movie about my life but instead of going from good to bad to worse it goes good to bad to good again.

Only good ones in the thread desu

Its like Whiplash but with a gym setting. Main character is learning to lift weights instead of drums and JK Simmons' character is now played by Arnold Schwarzenegger but thy have similar dialogue. The plot is exactly the same but instead of intense drumming its just weight lifting.

Jack Skellington decides to get back into Christmas and opens the door to Christmas Town, but it shoots him into Whoville and him and the Grinch get into a giant Christmas battle.

Hitler is the representative of all liberals and creates the wermact 2: Islamic boogaloo

/hottopic/ please go

Guest starring Rich as Arnold's old protege/coach of the kid trying to lift more weight than our hero lanklet

I thought that was a pretty cool movie

Joey the samurai gets sent back to the past to stop an evil angel from saving his dads life

How do you rush or drag with weights

I love NBC, just giving you shit. The Grinch crossover is pretty cringe though.

GOD DAMN IT'S REAL FOOD

>John Wick meets Savage Streets in space
>it's animated

Change it to some shit about deadlift techniques or something

A comedy adventure about a time travel tour guide. Basically Jurassic Park meets Back To The Future.
>MC is a young 20-something history buff that is passionate about his job but feels frustrated with the relative apathy his clients view the tours (like in Jurassic World, the kids are all on thier phones instead of paying attention to him explaining things)
>Eventually something goes wrong and he has to deal with it since the company he works for considers him totally disposable.
>it has a kind acid but slightly silly tone, with both groups of children being taken to witness horrible moments in history (which the barely react to) and a total disregard for the actual science of Time Travel. After shit goes bad, the guide and his partners open the emergency box only to find out there is a shotgun inside and it's up to them to fix it.

Also
>A movie based around the life of William "Buffalo Bill" Cody, detailing the creation of his famous Wild West Show

>Lifts object a few feet of the ground
>You did it
>Wow, so inspiring
The reason whiplash is more impressive is because of his technique and endurance

Pretty sure I've seen that and it's called That Awkward Moment with Efron, Teller and MB.Jordan it was streamable.

Cmon mang

>he doesn't see inspiration in GOMAD and skateboard squats
it's like you haven't even experienced the human condition

A black guy and a white guy are forced to work together, despite being culturally polar opposite. Hilarity ensues.