/LaLiga/ thread

Why is no /LaLiga/ thread?

Attached: logo redondeado.png (512x512, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/d5pqTtS
straitstimes.com/sport/football/business-of-sport-late-to-asia-laliga-makes-up-for-lost-time
transfermarkt.com/chengdong-zhang/profil/spieler/138655
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it's an uninteresting shitshow with the worst referees in the world.

Do you rate him?

Attached: Best current coach accompanied by a ref babby.jpg (992x558, 67K)

this thread is going places i can feel it

Schedule for this afternoon/evening:
16:15 – Barcelona vs. Athletic
18:30 – Villarreal vs. Atlético
18:30 – Celta vs. Málaga
20:45 – Madrid vs. Girona

Likely Barcelona XI for this game: Ter Stegen, Roberto, Umtiti, Piqué, Alba, Paulinho, Rakitic, Coutinho, Dembelé, Messi and Alcácer.

>Barcelona vs. Athletic
This match is interesting, but not at the same level of past years. Athletic is shit tier right now.

because the league is already over
valencia - sevilla gap is so big theres not even a cl race going on

What happened to Bilbao?

Yes, I agree. I also think Ziganda is a rather bad coach that shouldn't be in charge of first division teams that aspire to something more than avoiding relegation. I am guessing he will be gone by June.

Txingurri left and was replaced with >Ziganda, who was a class striker in the 90s but a horrible coach.

For me it's Celta de Vigo

Sevilla dun-goofed, had them in my bet those fuckers. So now with top 4 and the bottom 3 going down being almost done deals (Levante going strong) EL battle is whats left i guess, Real - Gerona tonight, meme potentiall

Girona are going to get genocided la'

The coach is incompetent, is lacking a lot of experience in teams like Athletic or first division.

Sure

Attached: imagen-sin-titulo.jpg (1338x752, 137K)

Girona is going to win Realmads, screencap this

Madrid definitely in the same form as they were then

ughhhh retard>

With the plus that they dont give a shit about the ligue, can be fun for the memes atleast

This.
Shit tier coach. Among the worst in all Athletic's history. He wasn't fired yet because he's friends with the club's president.

Because this league is too good and Sup Forums is ALWAYS wrong so can't appreciate it

they can't play murderball anymore

>sin título
Lmao
>Back then
11 points
>Now
15 points
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmm

Attached: Ramos_karma.webm (396x224, 371K)

the 13th decima this year lads

*Attacks endlessley*

Attached: benis.png (225x225, 8K)

I've noticed more Spanish flags on this site over the past year

I guess the average kid growing up now is proficient enough in English to be able to shitpost

MESSI

Nah, unemployment is still rising and there's nothing better to do

>that was a high IQ pass

Attached: need-feminism-and-fedoras-www-cringechannel-com-neckbeard-needs-feminism-3909453.png (500x754, 168K)

discord.gg/d5pqTtS
Sup Forums footy discord, all are invited
discord.gg/d5pqTtS

who /Huesca-Sporting Gijon/ tomorrow night?

Its coming home lads

thats not a neckbeard

/laliga/ has been tried many times and it has failed every time. There are not enough Spanish flags in 4chin to sustain it, and foreigners rarely care about La Liga because Tebas can't into marketing.
And, of course, we also have to take into account that we spaniards hate each other and we can't have civilized discussion, the thread will either get pruned or turn into a succession of autistic shitposting within two hours.

B-but man,at least we should try it and stop be so fucking lazzy waiting to see if another one started the thread

Atletico gonna score soon

Atletico right now is much stronger than a few months ago. He has improved both in defense and attack. For me they will win the Europa League with ease.

For the last few years the Spanish league has gained enormous popularity here and in Asia in general. it has definitely surpassed seria a which previously had the second spot after eplel. Epl and la Liga has nearly equal view because of asian footballers playing in la Liga now( the park effect basically)

They are certainly several levels above the other EL teams, but in a ko competition you never know.

didnt Rayo have some chinese player, what happened with him?

>because of asian footballers playing in la Liga
Who? Inui and Gaku?

Redpill me on Spanish sluts pls

The truth is that we have noticed this precisely in the schedules, they have been adapted to be seen more in Asia, than in Latin America that was the main market recently.
True, but thats why I think that atletico can do it better than the rest.

straitstimes.com/sport/football/business-of-sport-late-to-asia-laliga-makes-up-for-lost-time

Yeah inui
But the classicos and the Madrid Derby is the bigger selling point

This is a sports board

transfermarkt.com/chengdong-zhang/profil/spieler/138655

Griezmann diving seniores

Not usual in him tbqh, but ye

Griezmann pulling a Penaldo with dive included to avoid El Pasillo. Beautiful

Attached: La alfombra humana de Tebas.jpg (660x289, 38K)

>Barça fags of all people talking about diving
top, top, top, top kek.

Attached: busco.gif (400x237, 494K)

They will break your heart and claim it's your fault.

this

@82300264
I would reply to this post, but you're already banned, begozo

Attached: JUST EUROPE LEAGUE MY SHIT UP.png (791x438, 25K)

>second half of Barca-Bilbao was so dull that the crowd started making mexican waves

Also dembele a shit

nice damage control, kid.

Attached: valors.webm (854x480, 1.84M)

What the fuck is a mexican wave

barça fans has always been low tier normies

Kya yourself pls

Someone tell me how Malaga went from Champions League quarter finalists to 20th.

They kinda fluked the UCL run (although they got cheated against dortmund) + the sheik doesn't want to spend more money on Malaga.

this

@82300366
Haven't you thought of getting the required attention you obviously lack from your parents? Or did they ban you too lol

spot the newfag, stay away from that normie

Wow, nice banter, did you come up with that yourself or did your tutor help you?

Si que se podria hacer, y bastante bien, ya que como han dicho en mensajes anteriores, cada vez levanta mas interes. El principal problema que yo le veo es la constancia, es decir, tiene que ser abierto todos los dias, hasta que la gente se acostumbre a el, exactamente lo mismo que pasa con /bundes/, que es una mierda pero esta siempre abierto.

Attached: parche-la-liga.jpg.png (367x420, 105K)

about time you guys make a la liga threads we need this fuck the soy league eplel

Habría que conseguir que no desaparezcan los hilos al llegar a la página 10, la mitad de los posts serían bumps. No hay manera de que /laliga/ funcione.

Camp Nou is 90% scandi and jap tourists

Remember in the first leg of the Spanish Supercup Camp Nou seemed like a neutral stadium with all the tourists supporting Madrid.

>highway to hell
Fucking heathen Spaniards

villarreal scores, malaga might take a point

Attached: pepe.jpg (495x493, 49K)

>Aspas

BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY

>divenaldo

Atletic-OH NO NO NO NO

girona seems comfy

>villareal 90' winner
>straight red to Vitolo
Lmao patetico de madrid

>Wake up from siesta
>Villarreal equalizes one minute later
WEW lad. Pure bliss

Attached: Valverde sip.png (425x674, 296K)

starts in 22 bings
tsu hattrick guaranteed

Attached: cruz.jpg (1080x1080, 301K)

We only care about Halal (particularly CR7) and Uefalona (particularly Messi) on this board
even /bundes/ cares about more clubs than la liga

EL PUPAS
L

P
U
P
A
S

Attached: 1516302840158.png (327x316, 187K)

>vitolo gets sent off for pushing a guy
>Costa gets a yellow even though he grabbed a guy by the throat

Classic atleti

this.
Pretty much a Halal/TSUU and Farca/Messi circlejerk. Plus the Spaniards shitting on themselves.

real madrid game thread

>Patetico

Post who you would take to Russia, at least to keep the thread alive.

Attached: Sin título.png (344x448, 163K)

HYPPPEED

Same GK and defenders
I would replace Busquets if he's not in form by summer, we could use Javi Martínez instead.
Morata triggers me to oblivion so I would get a different striker. Diego Costa or Iago Aspas. Maybe Gerard Moreno or Portu are in a better form.

PATETICO DE MADRID
A
T
E
T
I
C
O

Attached: n_rcd_espanyol_humor-2817_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Attached: 1464529573414.png (600x768, 51K)

if you had to take a true winger, who would you go for? do you rate Callejon and Suso?

alignments for Real Madrid vs Girona

Attached: 2018-03-18_205443.png (441x614, 19K)

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I like more callejon tbqh but is an irrelebant player right now

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUNALDO ON DA FELD YOU DIRTY WHORES

Attached: 1459179081964.png (451x513, 79K)

I'd rather have Isco / Asensio + Iniesta on the wings.
Even Odriozola is better than Callejon. Suso is not that bad but I don't think he has NT level though.

Here we come againnnn

>Ronaldo in 25 minutes had more key passes than Messi all game
Who's the playmaker???????!!!???

who unironically /comfy/ tomorrow too?

Attached: patriciancomfy.jpg (696x164, 47K)

>Zaragosa from the verge of relegation zone to 7th place

Atleast they are trying.

>Russian commentator has said *Vamos* at least 5 times
the power of Zidane

Attached: ZIDANE CLAPPING.jpg (800x555, 34K)