South China Sea:

Where does South Korea stand on this meme island war?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiping_Island
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-13/taiwan-sends-frigate-to-south-china-sea-in-rebuke-against-hague
nytimes.com/2016/07/14/world/asia/south-china-sea-taiwan.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying Taiwan would be on the side of China
Also South Korea would most likely be on the side of the Philippines, despite not getting along well with Japan.

Those islands are rightful American clay.

Uhhh, can we switch sides?

why is Taiwan helping PRC? fucken traitors ree

welp im glad we have Spain's help or else we wouldn't have stood a chance.

VIVA ESPANA

I know Taiwanese hates PRC chinks more than anyone but their government supports China over this islands if you look at the news.

They dont want the Philippines to get the island because they also are after it.

this.

when will the US imperialists accept what is already true, china is top dog in asia?

The mainland belongs to Taiwan anyways

Got you covered Ameribros and Philippinefriends

t. Mohamed poo in da loo chang Kim

>Poo in da loo
We're on your side though you slit eyed hunchback,
Is it that hard to see with those eyes

don't get me wrong i didn't mean to use that Indian bro
You take poos back to mother nature sea
Only the chinks are pooindaloos

I apologize too my dear ally

I'm out of the loop. Can somebody tell me what is this all about?

>Taiwan
>ever supporting the PRC in anything

Pretty sure Cambodia and Myanmar wouldn't support China, same thing for Pakistan, they wouldn't join the Asians just because India is on the other side. Same thing with Africa, they won't join just because they're getting colonized

Mate, no SE Asian country or Taiwain will support China.

You do realise Thailand and the US are allies right?

Also Taiwan on the side of China is retarded, they are enemies and have competing territory cla mis in the SCS

Pakistan and China have a long standing alliance due to a mutual hatred of India. They'd back them up over this.

Taiwan literally owns the island you fucking retard.

Pakistan and the US also have a long standing alliance. If anything neither of them would join, I don't see why India and Pakistan have to do with this.

Also I just noticed that this isn't the outdated Myanmar flag but rather the Taiwan one. Why in God's name would you put fucking Taiwan on China's side

>Thailand
That's Laos dude

Cambodia is China's biggest puppet in SEA they already said they support china

plus they hate Vietnam.

honestly America deserves a few nuclear explosions

T.Chang

they bet both of America and China, sometime Russia

Mate, Pakistan's foreign policy is very anti NATO regardless of deals with the US. They won't send troops but if you think they won't at least support their closest ally, ie the PRC, you're having a laff.

This is the island causing all the shit storm Mohammed. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiping_Island

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-13/taiwan-sends-frigate-to-south-china-sea-in-rebuke-against-hague

nytimes.com/2016/07/14/world/asia/south-china-sea-taiwan.html?_r=0

Stop projecting lads its offical Taiwan chinks supports China over this islands.Their leader even said it.

>Taiwan
>With China
LOL

It means Taiwan's claims have no merit so they'll continue to do they're usual "muhland". Seeing as they still claim the former ROC. If an actual conflict came about, doubtful that they'd back the mainland over the US.

Source? I'm genuinely asking, I didn't know that at all.

The NATO has nothing to do with this conflict though. I'm still pretty sure they wouldn't chose the Chinese side, and even if they did, it would be only because of India, which wouldn't take a side anyway

I heard the new Taiwanese president is very anti-China, how come they're supporting this now?

I'd argue the opposite. India would only enter due to Pakistan's entry. It's likely they'd at least send aid to China. Their alliance is very important to Pakistani foreign policy.

Cambodia are the biggest cucks on the planet

It was Beijing that unleashed Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge on them
And then after the genocide of a 3rd of their population by rice farmers they crawl back to China and BEG THEM to shit in their open mouths some more.

At least the Armenians, etc fought back
Cambodia is like a broken circus animal you okay a tune on the grind organ and they dance the same dance China taught them decades ago.

Also China a shit

S.Korea want to join China team
N.Korea want to join America team

however Both of best and worst Korea is Anti-China, Anti-America and Anti-ASEAN, so Korea want to use Russia and Japan as buffer and to hide thier "Anti-China and Anti-America emotions" but both of Korea is Anti-Russia and Anti-Japan too.

THAAD missiles deploying issue links with this too. S.Korea do not want THHAD missiles in their territory

>India
you have superpower by 2030 how can you loose ?

Dr. David Duke is running for U.S. Senate!

>Announcement Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k

>Campaign Website:
dukeforsenate.com

>Platform:
dukeforsenate.com/issues

>David's Website (Not campaign specific):
davidduke.com

>Podcast:
renseradioarchives.com/dduke

>Twitter:
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke

>Youtube Account:
youtube.com/user/drdduke

The liberal media will relentlessly attack Dr. Duke because he is pro-white.

If we put our faith in the power of memes, Qek will lead us to victory,#

Sorry but were not gonna send our people to die for a bunch of shrimp dicked nips, flips, and gooks

>a literal racist

Louisiana here, no way even conservatives will wanna vote for this guy. He's too white trash even for Sup Forums.