The Invasion edition
Let's discuss Isobel's photography

Last Thread
>

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mr_clark/status/853916892968476672
twitter.com/MattBobRoss/status/857545971374456832
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hopefully this week's ep leaks in advance too!

>On pain of death, nobody take a selfie
Can anyone explain what this line was meant to mean?

My first new thread… what did I get wrong?

Other than the extra > from pasting a reference as a quote, which I just noticed…

How would the show go if Troughton stayed on for season 7?

Eaters of Light monster looks kinda neat

"I'm coping with this stressful situation by making a dry remark"

>season

Even though he's my favourite Doctor, he was clearly burnt out on the show, and I don't think Letts' plans would have excited him at all, so I think S7 could have been a major disappointment.

It's fine, OP.

What the hell is happening in this picture, are they trying to burn it like an ant?

The ratings suffered pretty badly because of last week's leak.

Don't you fucking see? She's making it all about her again! Fucking wake up!

Learn to filter or fuck off, faggot.

Hah, does kinda look that way.

Revealing your newness, for a start
People don't take kindly to "..." usage because it reeks of non-Sup Forums typing habits and you'll get called out

The OP itself is fine, sometimes people put a funny/topical thing instead of just "last thread" but nobody's going to complain if you don't

Yeah, but it would've been interesting to see some colour Troughton stories.

>The ratings suffered pretty badly because of last week's leak
No it fucking didn't. Holy shit you're always pretending to know shut but you're empty. I guess the other anons are right. Every single show had a ratings slump because it was a bank holiday.

>The ratings suffered pretty badly because of last week's leak.

When you say leaks you mean your periods, right?

Ignore he's just trolling you because you said you were new. I use ellipses all the time, including in new threads, and literally no one has ever mentioned it.

But how did you type a real ellipsis character instead of three dots? You're not holding down ALT and four keypad digits, or whatever the equivalent thingy is on Mac or Linux or whatever, are you?

reminder that Doctor Who is a show for autistic, homosexual toddlers and that Steven Moffat has gone on record as saying "anyone who falls outside this demographic who still watches Doctor Who should be round up, lobotomized, and forced onto the streets to forage for scraps like a stray dog. Or made to move to Blackpool, whichever is worse"

It's just what I heard. If it's not true I apologize, Anons. I've never pretended to be the epitome of knowledge, though.

Imagine if they colourized all the old episodes, maybe it'd get the normies to start watching them.

nice one

Anyone have a MEGA or something of the Lost TV Episode BBC soundtrack things?

Like when the BBC released the audio of the lost episodes with the actors narrating linking bits. Pic related.

I want to have a go of editing the Loose Cannons with the narrated audios because apparently combining them makes for a better way of experiencing the Lost Eps than either alone, and I haven't been able to find any previous attempts online anymore, though there used to be some on YouTube and on some user's old hard drives.

Ending a post with ... is a reddit/tumblr thing to do

Colour Troughton trousers, colour Zoe catsuit, colour Jamie kilt, colour base under colour siege… that would have been nice.

But probably not colour Troughton with UNIT stuck on Earth. At best he could pull off the same kind of running around and making UNIT look silly that Tom did in his first year, and I don't think that would have made Letts and friends happy.

Edgey for the sake of /who/ I think it's for the best that you take some time off your trip. Even cats had the decency to do this when his presence started to derail threads on its own. You're free to post anonymously still, and perhaps use your trip exclusively for posting/requesting drawings. But I strongly consider you give tripping a break for the sake of /who/. You really don't need an identity for general discussion posts.

>Ending a post with ... is a reddit/tumblr thing to do
*sigh*

kek he didn't mention Colin Baker in the video and he's not listed in the description
poor pieman

quality shitpost my friend

Well, I obviously don't know reddit or Tumblr nearly as well as you, so I'll take your word for how you and your friends over there behave. But user didn't even end his post with it in the first place, he put it in the middle of a sentence.

I don't know why you're trying to scare off someone who seems pretty useful. I mean, I didn't create the new thread, and neither did you.

Okay

ignore this edge. every new trip goes through people endlessly saying stuff like this, it's like a crucible for trips. it's just concern trolling. other anons don't get to dictate what you're "free to do". they can filter you if they want. you can hide posts that annoy if you want. everyone can tailor their Sup Forums experience.

literally no trip needs an identity for "general discussion posts" but look how many regular ones we have anyway, and most barring cats don't get too much REEEing anymore, because they've been around long enough. it'll pass for you too.

you are not the reason threads are getting derailed, it is the people endlessly going REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE about trips that are. they can filter you, and then there is no derailing, but they don't, because they like stirring up drama. they are the derailers.

that user also used it at the end of the post. Didn't you read it that far?

kek he didn't mention Colin Baker in the video and he's not listed in the description

>literally no trip needs an identity for "general discussion posts" but look how many regular ones we have anyway
This doesn't convey the point you think it does

ignore this

That's fine. If he doesn't like my thread, he can wait another 300 posts until someone creates a new one…

Also, the way I type the ellipsis on this computer is to hold down the "." key until a menu pops up, then press "2" to select the "…" option. It's pretty easy to set up that way on Linux, but I assume you're on Windows, and I have no idea how to do it on Windows.

there will always be trips. it will never end. a few old ones will most likely never leave in the foreseeable future, and there will always be new ones coming in. nobody will ever completely drive the concept of trips out of /who/, Sup Forums, or Sup Forums

if it truly annoys someone because of the "derailing identity drama" aspect, they can filter them

if someone wants to stir up drama they can not filter them, and instead consistently complain about them in threads, thus derailing the threads themselves

there is no need for anyone to use a tripcode. but some people always will, and railing against that won't change anything. one can either filter, or just deal with it. the worst option is to REEE about it.

Filtering doesn't change the fact that other anons keep talking about them in posts that can't be filtered, plus the fact that most people don't filter and the overall thread discussion can still get dominated with off topic trip drama shit

>tfw want to go to the doctor who experience but have no friends to go with

the point still stands - trips will never leave. individual ones will come and go and some may get successful yelled off, but there will always be trips in /who/. it will never end. so screeching about them in threads won't fix anything, it will just derail threads.

>overall thread discussion can still get dominated with off topic trip drama shit

then hide it. nobody is forcing you to read all of /who/ especially low tier stuff like that.

it will never end.

>3.76

Don't worry, everyone else who goes there and isn't with their parents will also have no friends, so you can meet them. (Or, more likely, you can all stand around separately and not meet each other.)

>tfw chibnall era gets cancelled

But that sounds awkward and scary. Maybe I need to face my fears.

>quads
oh fuck it's going to happen isn't it

>mfw

They politely brought up a good point, though. I'm not going to get rid of my trip or stop using it, but I'll just be using it exclusively for /who/ art requests from now on.

Don't forget me, Sarah Jane

Let's get on topic for the thread. Why does Isobel feel the need to photograph Zoe from the ground after dressing her up in a miniskirt? There must be some reason, but I can't figure out what it is.

It's up to you, but their points were bunk.

"How do you do, fellow kids?"

But it doesn't make any sense. That situation is so far removed from one where anybody would even be thinking about taking a selfie that it's absurd.

I mean what, literally, at face value, is it meant to mean? "Don't take a selfie when you're about to die"? How was that relevant when the person he was threatening was a timelord who didn't have a smartphone?

It means "If somebody in this room takes a photo of themselves I will kill them"

It's okay, it was about time. Art was all I wanted to do in the first place with that trip anyways.

She wants her sweet gamgams

come back :(

Who is the target audience for this?

briggs

>Star Wars Celebration.

That was awkward- we were all going and all fans but no one talked.

Ian McNeice's family

justin richards

What would Eccleston think if he heard this?

Are they allowed to use Eccleston's face?

Unfortunately.

Do they literally make stories about anything?

Doctor Who
Revival of the Crooked Teeth

I'll never understand what made Briggs think people wanted this. The Ninth Doctor Chronicles is especially bad because at first glance it looks like a proper 9 story. Luckily they'll never get Eccles onboard because it would be pretty awkward to try and announce that and just have everybody assume it's another shitty Kermit the frog audio.

They love stories, man

Are there any youtube videos showing off briggs's eccles voice?

The TARDIS has new lettering this year. 2010-15 the 'Public Call' lettering was squashed.

>Do they literally make stories about anything?

can you show examples of it in-episode?

From The Return of Doctor Mysterio it's not.

Squashed

They don't make any stories about the Briggs Doctor. Or even Fred from the BBV audios.

Maybe Eccleston will start his own company and do AudioVisuals spinoffs where he plays the Briggs Doctor.

To be fair, broadcasters wouldn't try so hard to prevent leaks if leaks didn't affect viewing figures.

The Beeb are probably well pissed off with iTunes right now.

New

The doctor's university office is the first comfy location in moffwho

twitter.com/mr_clark/status/853916892968476672

Why was the tardis "out of order" sign printed with the same font used for the credits?

twitter.com/MattBobRoss/status/857545971374456832

>Bless em

>London

who nose ;^)

so anyone else going to be actually kind of crushed when capaldi leaves?

He's my favourite actor to play the Doctor, and one of my favourite Doctors, so yeah I'm gonna miss him

I'm just kind of ignoring it desu. It probably won't become real until the next doctor is announced
Capaldi is still the "new doctor" to me and definitely my favourite

Yes Satan.

But not as crushed as when Clara left.
I'm still distressed about that.

Hopefully we get one last scene with her for the Regeneration.

these last couple series and stuff like really shows how into it he is,and damed that's gonna hurt to stop seeing,It genuinely might out-sad ten for me.

one time I get gets and it's that number on a sad post,fml

The show will be cancelled after Series 10 so he will probably still be the doctor for a while.

here's hoping he stays then

also hoping he goes full malcolm at some point in the finale

capaldi's eyebrows aren't even that prominent or notable. i hate how moffat tried to make them a meme like matt's chin. sure, he has an intense frown, but that's not specifically because of his eyebrows.

sjw show
>sjw show
sjw show
>sjw show
sjw show
>sjw show

yeah, bill's eyebrows are much more alarming than twelves will ever be

Well, someone is TRIGGERED.

I guess looking at pretty girls in miniskirts is something only SJWs do.

He's my favourite New Who Doctor, so yeah it's gonna hit hard. I'll go one step further and say I'm going to miss Moff too. The episodes I tend to enjoy the most are Moff written ones.

he seriously looks like a piece of rubber stretched over a really gaunt skull with a badly fitting wig

It hurts knowing that he was a fan from childhood and found his dream job only to have it ruined by writing and sabotaged by media as well as all the early cold mornings and rehearsals.

>le ruined by writing meme

Fark off, he's had loads of great episodes, and only a couple of duds.

seriously this.

Yeah but there's something so aesthetically pleasing about him, I'd still fuck him.

>Besides, he has a huge dick.

Redpill me on the dox party, who did /who/ go after? Gallifrey Base people again?