At what point do you finally admit police are not being trained properly?

At what point do you finally admit police are not being trained properly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cX5CPx4RKWw
youtube.com/watch?v=J9TFvh6Xps4
youtube.com/watch?v=YXHorIrLFIc
allgov.com/news/us-and-the-world/jewish-groups-pay-to-send-us-police-to-train-in-israel?news=854302
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That spic that shot him doesn't look too bright

They aren't being trained well. That guy missed center mass on the nig.

Sleeper agents. Being used to incite racial violence

When you find a police force that is perfect, precognitive, and psychic.

robot police force WHEN

He was following his training perfectly. The manual is very clear.

>AROUND BLACKS

>N_E_V_E_R
>E_E_______
>V___V______
>E_____E____
>R_______R__

>RELAX

Better shoot more cops until they learn to not fear for their lives.

When we can admit that whatever system humans create or are integral parts in is bound to have cracks and sometimes things slip through those cracks.

this seems like the 1/10 times it's a legitimately terrible shooting by the police.

yeah, they can always be asked to do better, and those grossly incompetent should be accountable.

bust 9/10 times the niggers are asking for it.

BLM is mad the guy didn't die.

Look no police are perfect but please just accept that American police are worse than literally any other developed country

You can't fix problems unless you acknowledge them

^

did the non-edited video get released or is this thread just a waste of time full of BLM activists?

>look mom I posted it again

At what point do you finally admit that black people aren't being trained properly?

>record minutes of this idiot saying "dun shoo he a retahd wit a toy truck main"
>dont record him actually being shot
BS

Honestly, this shooting made me cringe, but no other developed country has the nigger problem we have either.

Mistakes happen. This was likely one.

However, that does not make a pattern or a problem. It does not change the fact that blacks commit over half of all violent crimes and yet make up only 1/4 of those killed by police. Even if this one shooting (that did not result in death) was in error.

It does not change the fact that whites who commit about 1/5 of all violent crime make up about 1/2 of all of those killed by police.

a real racist cop would have shot the mexican too

No other country has niggers and spics around ever corner. No other country has real criminals. Most developed countries criminals are people who maybe had a street fight. In America our criminals are people that have shot and murdered other people over weed.

he didn't? thats really relieving. i felt really bad about this one.

the subject is so polarized now. the more they champion justifiable shootings, the harder it is to actually do anything about the unjust shootings.

like, it's hard to "give an inch" to people who want 10 miles, even if that inch is a good thing to give.

because giving an inch makes those people SO much worse.

This was a clear-cut case of a couple of niggers just acting out.

Admit it Sup Forums, if the races were reversed you all would be calling for the black cop to be fired. The only reason you are being so harsh is because he is black and that gives you an excuse to suspend all logic. It's alright if you are racist, I am too. But it is undeniable that this happens with white and black people being dealt with by the police and that american police are trigger happy morons half the time.
Just look at these examples, all the people in these videos, some with mental health problems, would be dead because american cops are trained not to be trigger happy.
youtube.com/watch?v=cX5CPx4RKWw
youtube.com/watch?v=J9TFvh6Xps4
youtube.com/watch?v=YXHorIrLFIc

if he'd shot just the mexican, he'd at least have gotten a complete societal burden off the streets. the kid probably costs tax payers 20k a year in autism bux and treatment just to live at home and play with stuffed ponies.

brazil does.
we really should be compared to brazil, and not germany/UK/australia.

no one's being harsh in this case, except the shitposters, reddit.

And you do NOT want to fuck with Brazilian police.

This is the only questionable police shooting in years.

American cops are cheap and disposable. If we wanted "Good Cops" we'd train for, educate and pay for "Good Cops".

The Democraps are throwing police to the dogs because they can. Seriously, they would rather blame cops than pay for Good Cops.

Literally hands up don't shoot

> gets shot

The officer was aiming for the other guy, so he obviously needs more range time.

DEY DINDU NUFFIN DEY WUZ GOO BOIS IN BLU WE NEEDA RESPEKT AW POLEEZ

Cop was hispanic.

>OBVIOUS case of a cop totally fucking up and doing the completely wrong thing
>shooting a totally noncriminal black guy who literally works with special needs individuals
>oh shit, BLM is going to go insane
>the cop who shot him isn't white
>mfw

>No video of the actual shooting
How convenient. Nigger could have put his arms down momentarily which the cop could have interpreted as reaching for a weapon.

>Nig: Don't shoot!
>Cop: Lay on your belly!
>Nig: *doesn't comply* There's no gun!

The officer thought he had a gun, and he didn't comply. Of course he was shot.

Haha, seriously.

>not a problem

Yes, this 'mistake' definitely happens to be a problem. You can scapegoat your (((statistics))) and avoid the subject, but what happened in the OP article is quite terrible.

Why are US cops such poorly-trained pussies?

You will literally go to any length to defend any cop for any reason. Get the cock out of your ass, please.

The cop admitted that he shot the black guy on accident. He was trying to shoot the autistic guy and missed. You're as bad as a fucking SJW with how stupid and narrative-oriented you are. Kill yourself.

Reaks of false flag to me. BLM is just starting to go full chimp over shootings that were 100% justified, with the only one with room for argument being Alton Sterling, and then we get a shooting that is totally indefensible. It's like one of those greentext storys about zimmerman. Only way this could be more politcally convenient is if he put on a klan hood and shouted "Hail Hitler vote Trump."

>cops being shot by nigger BLM terrorists everyday

Yeah, what a retard for thinking that a nigger might be a threat to him. They asked for this. They are going to get it.

HERE'S HOW WE CAN FIX THE PROBLEM LIBERALS

WE BUILD MORE POLICE ACADEMIES AND PROMOTE KIDS TO JOIN THE POLICE FORCE AND TRAIN THEM FROM A YOUNGER AGE

Sup Forums hates blacks more than hispanics. lurk more

I think what he means is that this isn't suggestive of an institutional problem among police departments. I disagree, but he wasn't saying that this SPECIFIC INCIDENT wasn't a problem.

Only the overweight ones are instead of doing there job they freak out and shoot anything thst moves reason why i quit being a cop because i got tired of them getting scared of every little thing

If it was a false flag, the cop wouldn't have been hispanic. Do you fucks even bother with due diligence?

Thy should make violent criminal into unics that would not only provide workers but also send a message that if you violate the rights of others, your rights will be removed.

>a sad event happens in a country of 320,000,000
wtf i hate statistics now

>unarmed, hands in the air, on his back
>more than one officer was on the scene
>B-BUT HE WAS NIGGER

Happen?

When the full fucking unedited video of that shooting is released. It's been over 24 hours. Where's the unedited footage?

370,000,000, you didn't include the undocumented ones. :^)

It's hard to train for unpredictable niggers.

I just think it's Fucking hilarious that the best excuse the pigs could come up with was "Uhhhh we meant to shoot the autistic kid and missed"

>implying any other country is considered "developed" as God dam mother fucking USA USA USA!

user plz the cop said he was aiming at the other guy.

>be retarded
>get shot

I never said it was a false flag, i said it was awful convenient. Anyway Its not like BLM won't just "forget" little things like that for the sake of pushing the narritive

Wasn't there a supreme court case that said it was legal for cops to turn down applicants that scored TOO high on the aptitude test?

Most Americans on the board are bootlickers. I am willing to admit most cops aren't racially motivated to destroy their careers by shooting black people, unprovoked. I am also willing to admit that most American cops are retarded and barely literate of the law. We don't have a racist problem, we have a moron problem.

This could be remedied by paying officers more, but also making it harder to be one. I would totally be a cop if I got $100k/yr., but a job like that should require extensive training.

The best statement is when he said "I just don't know".

Reminder that if this shit happened in the US Military on deployment your ass would be sent straight to Leavenworth post haste.

I agree, but this is a part of the issue.

When I lived in Houston, Texas, many of the police who patrolled around Third Ward, (high crime, black area) looked like paramilitary; boots, BDUs, bulletproof vests with M-16 magazines attached to them. If you listen to the police radio at night, there is a constant stream of shootings, rapes, robberies, carjackings, etc. That shit does not happen in white areas, the police do not need extra armour and firepower to patrol white communities.

The worst white communities there are in the US are the Ridge Runners of Appalachia, the River Rats of the Texas flood plains, and the Swamp People of Louisiana's swamps, but they stay in their areas, their typical crimes are nothing worse than drug use, and they don't bother anyone unless you go into their area, (and they give plenty of verbal warnings to leave). Neither really fuck with the local police of their areas because they want to live completely isolated from the rest of society and be self-sufficient, and not draw attention to themselves. The only difference is that the Ridge Runners of Appalachia are somewhat dangerous if you're a federal agent, because more of the hardcore ones have a strong distrust of the federal government and there have supposedly been agents who have gone missing in their areas during investigations. But there is typically no reason to go near their areas and they stay contained, so the government fucks with them as little as possible.

Yeah. It's appalling to me that police have more relaxed standards to shoot civilians than the military does to pick off sand niggers

When you consider the average black neighborhood has a murder rate over 20, that's a fucking warzone.

is there a BLM protest today in a dozen cities with thousands of people out in the street at each?

no?

because he didn't die. alton sterling started a gunfight and lost it immediately, and there's all that for him because he's dead, so it's exploitable. this nigger sitting in a hospital bed recovering so nobody wants to go to bat because it ain't shit

fuck niggers

There are just too many instances where cops escalate the situation beyond what is needed and people get hurt or killed.
The nanosecond the cop gets inconvenienced or frustrated with the encounter, they take a mildly annoying experience and immediately start shrieking "GET ON THE GROUND YOU ARE UNDER ARREST" and begin violently wrestling with the person in question. Naturally, this freaks the person out. One minute, you're talking and the other, a man with a gun is screaming and attacking. So of course their survival instincts kick in in the confusion and they start struggling. The cop then takes this as the greenlight to beat the shit out of them.
This happens all the fucking time and bootlicking cuckservatives just go "W-well maybe if he didn't want to be beaten within an inch of his life he sh-shouldn't have argued dog bless land of the free"
I get being a cop is a stressful job and they have to spend all day dealing with the worst of society, but that doesn't give them the right to snap and beat the shit out of somebody for arguing over a speeding ticket or resort to lethal force as the first resort because that's the only way they know how to deescalate the situation.
Police should be held to higher standards than this and if you believe otherwise you're a bootlicking cuckold.

it comes down from a meme you hear hear about american police, the culture of the 'warrior cop'

the GWOT did a lot to fuck everything up, on top of the retarded 'war on drugs'

no every fuckup that wants to get some action without goinginto the military joins the police so they can go play pretend soldier hero becaus they are 'warrior' cops now, instead of *peace* officers as they are supposed to be

I can accept that cops make mistakes sometimes, but what really pissed me off was the statement the cop made after shooting the man.
>"I took this job to save lives and help people. I did what I had to do in a split second to accomplish that, and hate to hear others paint me as something I'm not."
Maybe instead of acting like a fuckhead he could have apologised?

>don't comply
>therefore the correct action is lethal force

you're retarded

>At what point do you finally admit police are not being trained properly?

I'll admit up and down that they may not be trained properly. It makes a lot more sense than the idea that most cops are racist and go around shooting niggers for fun.

Fucking mega kek

>others paint me as something I'm not."

I don't think he's a racist, but he really shouldn't be handling anything more lethal than a mop.

Paramedic here. I do what i do for the same reason, but I'm not getting any fucking sympathy if i were to accidentally defib someone i should have cardioverted. I don't give people contraindicated or over doses of medicine. If i did they'd throw my card in a shredder and I'd see some serious legal consequences. Cops shoots somebody by accident, and his entire PD and all the other cops and their union lies for him because "being a cop is haaaaaaaaaard"

Yes, but it leaves them vulnerable if they do. I hope they do. I hope they point to racism.

Frankly, if this forces them to admit that maybe it's not a racism problem but a training problem, we're all better off. I think it's more likely they won't push this very hard.

who finga on da trigga here

Pretty much. Personally I don't trust bystander video because it doesn't see what the cops see, but this seems a pretty clear-cut case where the cop fucked up.

the US police has to deal with shit no other country deals with. Niggers alone would probably make any police go full military force within months

But BLM is evil for wanting body cams and better training?

You missed a spot on my boot. Keep licking.

>autistic fuck has metal object in his hand and holding it like a gun
>police think black man is in danger
>autistic man is deemed a threat, they shoot at him
>since he moves around like an autist, the bullet hits black man in leg
>media proceeds to spin story to make it sound like police targeted the black man

fuck autists

>1/10

It's like 1/1000. Seriously, I don't even know how many arrests are made daily but this is sooo rare.

What if I told you police are being trained exactly right for their new role?

To act as an occupation force against the American people

allgov.com/news/us-and-the-world/jewish-groups-pay-to-send-us-police-to-train-in-israel?news=854302

Ignoring the fact that no other nation has that amount of firearms. Police aren't jumpy because Blacks and Mexicans have magic powers, they are jumpy because they think they are armed.

The black guy is quite audibly heard shouting "It's not a gun, it's a toy truck."

The cop definitely fucked up.

The problem is, if BLM didn't fly off the handle every time a Michael Brown robs a store and punches a cop, they'd be taken seriously. But as it stands, there message is "No Black person should ever be shot ever, unless by another black person, then it's fine."

and? do you think these people would turn in their guns once they started collecting them?

>they are jumpy because they think they are armed.
This is a new problem which has to do with a shift in police training from public servants to Us vs Them occupiers.
Police departments are actively hiring people today that would not have even passed the psych evaluation to even enroll in the academy 25 years ago

They do this with arabs in israel
if the protestors are peaceful the cops dress like them and start throwing stones.

THIS

its the whole 'warrior cop' horse shit. Then there's the fact that most of these people can't be assed to actually walk the beat and just sit in their squad cars all day.

just my oppinion but the worst thing to make a cop is a former soldier, and we see so many cops as ex combat service members

Fucking kek.

That's the whole point of blm and why there being funded by rich kikes.
They're deliberately being pushed to defend the clearly indefensible to further divide this nation and stop any real discussion of the very real issues regarding the huge shift in police training and role in this nation.
Any violence they stir up through their lies and ignorance only further justifies the police becoming a work around for Posse Comitatus
It is already beyond fucked up because even our soldiers acting in foreign countries have stricter ROE than police in our towns and cities.
And your nation is training many police departments to treat the American people as Palestinians are treated.

Jose you can have a conceal carry legally and still shoot police.

Is open/conceal carry protected by the constitution? Its difficult as well when you see cops in patrol cars by themselves when they have to deal with these issues. Of course your going to be jumpy if you pull over a car with warrants in the middle of nowhere by yourself where back up is miles away.

Would binoculars have helped in this situation?

Other developed nations don't have to police a population of over 320 million people that are just as well armed as the police.

Although I don't speak for all of Sup Forums and its faggots I absolutely believe the cop should be fired, and that's even before I found out the cop was Hispanic. Fuck off

>just my oppinion but the worst thing to make a cop is a former soldier,
I wouldn't even say it is an opinion it is an educated observation.
Soldiers are trained to assault and defend against uniformed opponents in battle and absolutely dominate a situation.
Police are supposed to be trained o deescalate and calm a situation to maintain the peace.
Today police are being trained to completely dominate all situations even if it escalates to the point where lethal force is justified by the law.

So shooting is the proper response when you're safe and the other person is in a defenseless position?

Pretty sure they were trying to shoot the autistic guy and missed.

Then the cop should be fired for missing 3 out of 3 shots.

>Is open/conceal carry protected by the constitution?
Depends on if you're literate or not.
So if you can read yes.
If not then you probably don't think so
> Of course your going to be jumpy if you pull over a car with warrants in the middle of nowhere by yourself where back up is miles away.
Yiure just repeating what you said in more specific hypothetical detail.
These issues are new in America and it isn't because of firearms it is due to a huge shift in police training and role in this nation.
>of over 320 million people that are just as well armed as the police.
The wjole point of being armed is to be able to fight off those who would oppress you.
The police should never ever out gun the American people under any circumstances.