RAW MOTHERFUCKING AIR FINALE - 240M VIKERSUND SKI SUICIDE JUMPING!

Starts in 15 minutes.
Kamil or Robert?

Attached: vikersund.jpg (600x480, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MQ2JDA9Enr8
youtube.com/watch?v=pUKBeRCnBnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For me, it's Noriaki

55.7 pts advantage == 66,84 metres
K point is 200m
HS is 240m
40 metres range == 48 points

Kamil got some comfort zone here.
Also, if Kamil win today then he got World Cup Trophy.

Based Eire.

In which one do I post in? There can be only one

i hope bickner does good, i like that guy since his 244m last year

the other one was made earlier

Only 6 seconds
this one have better picture, more people will be tempted to look in

>Break after just 2 jumps
Here we go again.
Hope today's competition won't be such a shitshow like yesterday's.

Think it's going to be Johansson followed by Kamil and Stjernen/Kraft, but we'll see! Depends on the wind, honestly, though it doesn't seem to matter that much to Johansson at the moment.

Everything depends on the fucking wind.

Are there some old norse wind gods? To whom should i make sacrifice?

Quite nice by fettner, much better technically than recently he's jumped.

btw Finnbro, you said yesterday that Kamil's first jump was perfect but actually he said in interview that it was one of his worst jumps, he told that he took off very, very late, go watch interview on skijumping pl

Decent effort by Insam. Watched an interview with Łukasz Kruczek and he told that Insam is the only italian ski jumper with any potential.

nice, wolny PB

I know, I read the interview yesterday evening. I still stand by what I said - I mean, it might not have been perfect, but to my eye the second jump was more late than the first. Kamil nearly always takes the blame himself, I think it's a part of his style. I mean, he might be telling the truth, but I still say that the first jump was quite good.

The Finnish commentator on Eurosport felt the same way yesterday, but today he's retconned it and says that Kamil choked in the first round, lol. I don't know. I just can't see how the first jump was worse in the takeoff than the second.

I like how they can "pull" for more length on this hill. Like, the tail ends of the skis are literally brushing the snow.

I would like to add that Kamil said back in Zakopane this year that him finishing 35th was a result of his terrible mistake. I found that to be quite an exaggeration - the mistake (being late, slightly wrong rhythm) cost him maybe 5 meters, it shouldn't have added up to the catastrophe that was - but coupled with the horrible wind, the mistake was enough.

I think it's just his way of being strong mentally. He wants to block everything aside that he can not influence - wind, gate, skis, things like that. He wants to find issues in himself so that he can continue to develop as a jumper every season. Obviously it is working, considering he's won a world cup competition every year for the past 7 years, so nothing bad there! But it also leads to moments like this.

AAAAAAAAAA POLAKI ROBAKI BIEDAKI
PIEHRDOLONE POLSKIE KUHRWYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Yeah zakopane was just one time error, happens.

Btw kubacki just almost crashed at landing imo

why doesn't ukraine have jumpers anymore?

Oh man, shame about that wind turbulence for Dawid. Could have been one of the longest jumps of his career.

By comparison, Forfang was slightly underwhelming - thought he could do better here.

they're busy jumping the border into poland

I mean, what you said absolutely makes sense, I didn't mean to attack you but rather give you more insight into the jump, don't take this personally finnbro, you're the best poster here no need to defend urself

Ryoyu isn't doing too well here

lol bickner was flying so low i thought he would land before 150m

Can Bickner become elite?

>Bickner does objectively better than Kot

damn I hope he'll win at least one lottery event

eh

He's 21. He is not yet in peak condition.

Stoch not bad but i think johansson will fly longer

>implying peak condition isn't at 16 for ski jumpers

slovene exchange students seem happy

Thank you Polishbro. I guess I just can't post without feeling slightly defensive here, invested so much emotion into that issue yesterday... lol.

Do you have good commentators on Polish tv? We used to have Hannu Lepistö for many years, and before that other great coaches, so it was really easy to learn the intricacies of ski jumping technique. We haven't had him for a couple years now, which is a shame - would like to hear his comments on the issue. After all, we amateurs are just that, amateurs.

Okay jump by Kamil! I'd say it was a bit late, and slightly too high in the first phases. Not his best here by a large margin, but should still be enough for the Raw Air win.

Wellinger totally out of it

raw air?

more like snore air

why are you not watching this competition live?

Please Domen, choke and let Maciek into the second round

madman at it again

Vikersund is literally in the middle of nowhere

so what, just a short drive car from oslo

Fourth great jump in the row my Eisenbichler! Could it be a personal record? Very nice looking, I love his technique in mammoth hills

THE BICH
THE BICHI
THE BICHLER

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Other user here.
>Do you have good commentators on Polish tv?
- On national TV (TVP) it is terrible. They are literally jizzing whenever Stoch jumps. The duo of Szaranowicz / Babiarz makes me wanna vomit.
- The eurosport one (I always forget who comments there) is leagues better. While they might lack knowledge in jumping, they at least are far more level-headed and generally cheer for anyone who makes great jump.

We live in an age where Bulgaria is better at ski jumping than Finland, France and Sweden

N O R I
O
R
I

original user to whom finnbro replied

what's to add is that the national tv participates in success propaganda ie they don't speak about B team at all and no one knows about the existence of CoC or FC; on Eurosport they ain't afraid to call things as they are but are also simply better casters

KASAI-SAMA

Kamil is 39 points ahead in general raw air classification now.
Only one jump left.

Okay! I have watched videos with your commenting many times, but not understanding much Polish, I can't really say much about them, lol. Then it sounds quite like out MTV/Eurosport dichotomy - MTV used to jizz about Ahonen and nowadays just bitch out everything, Eurosport is generally good.

Awesome jump by Johansson btw, the same with Tande! Should be a triple win for Norway today.

TRIPLE NORWAY
Dayum

looking good for Kornilov, hopefully he doesn't choke in the 2nd round

Is the jumping queue for the 2nd serie according to the results from 1st serie or is it according to general raw air classification or ski flying classification?

I see, that's a shame. Your situation in the COC should definitely be talked about more - Zniszczol and Muranka both getting 100-200 points in a season, Wasek and Kantyka getting a couple of top10 positions and Mietus not even getting points should definitely be talked about more. If Pilch is the only promising youngster right now when you used to dominate in juniors, it's definitely a cause of concern and should be enough to fire Tajner and do something about the system...

Stjernen's flight style is, along with Kraft's, probably the cleanest and most beautiful here on larger hills. Just amazing to watch, so aggressive.

Stream?

search on youtube for "skoki narciarskie", check for live only and sort by date, there will be some for sure

Why on earth Johanson got so good notes,
Stjernen was a lot better than him

So how much of a lead in Raw Air does Stoch has before thet last jump?

Johanson always gets rewarded for having pretty shitty style. It's like Amman a few years back

youtube.com/watch?v=MQ2JDA9Enr8
in Polish

neither deserved the score they got

Yea, but Stjernen deserved higher notes because of distance

What happened to Welinger tho?

Non-stop drug fueled orgy since the Olympics

How do we get better at ski flying?

Attached: 27788630_1545594788889904_8434931608113612698_o.jpg (1436x1068, 93K)

I feel his base form wasn't that stable or good, he was a trifle lucky to get his jumps going well right at the beginning of the olympics and could continue well from there. What he did in the olympics was spectacular, but it wasn't like last season when Wellinger had that crazy automatic jumping form for 15+ competitions in a row.

I think it speaks something about Wellinger's summer - I feel that his summer training was perhaps inadequate, maybe due to a lack of motivation after last year (which could've been perfect without Kraft being an absolute beast). Poor summer training often leads to a huge loss of form in the end of the season.

Very nice by Sato, by the way! Japan has such an interesting future team all of the sudden.

Sato has a much better style for ski flying than the Kobayashis

Sato is also 159cm so that helps

300m ski flying hill in the tatra mountains.

Shame about Wolny! That first round jump was very nice. Oh well, Planica suits the Polish way better than this hill.

Dawid with an awesome jump! Just wish he could've had a success like this in the first round.

shame about the wind, i wanted to see Bickner do a 230+

wtf bickner
fuckin wind

We have the first victim of shitty wind.

Gonna see really long jumps later on if Hula jumps 218m!

finally nice points for Kornilov

nice wind atm

Amazing by Piotrek! I've always considered him a ski flier by nature, but this time he still managed to surprise me because of his recent form. Great jump!

Its fucking lottery. Just now forgang got a wind buff near the end and flew another 10m.

really good by richie

best of the weekend for him

Amazing by Freitag! His best here in Vikersund, the technique was finally good like in the first parts of the season. Such a nice jump.

new wr when?

jesus these landings by stoch

how does he do it

and now stoch had the best conditions of the whole day

windluck for sure, though it was a good jump

gg

Not bad.
Raw air general and World Cup is in Kamil's hands now.

YES! It was a good wind (maybe even a bit too much there at the beginning of the flight!), but still, such a nice jump. And a 20 by Norway, great! Hope we'll see more of those in Planica, which suits Kamil quite well.

o kurwa

Domen the madman!

Domen has crazy style of flying and I love it.

Love Domen in these hills, just a pleasure to watch. Same with Kraft, shame the jump was quite late this time. Could've been another 240m+ jump.

not bad by bichi, but not good enough. great weekend for him though.

TANDE WEW

SUICIDE JUMPING INBOUND!

Wow, just total dominance from the Norwegians. Should just get better and better with Johansson and Stjernen.

Should've tried to draw the jump even further, though - even a telemark would've been okay there!

NO NORWEGEN STAHP

DO NOT HURT YOURSELF NORWEGEN

Yes Norge!

KO
O

jesus johansson...
HOWEVER
KAMIL STOCH JUST WON RAW AIR !!!

Stjernen is gonna jump 300m with telemark.

S W E E P
W
E
E
P

Johansson with his first win ever in the world cup!

Also, Kamil won both the World Cup and the Raw Air. YES!

first victory for the son of johann

man what a fucking season for the guy
love him