LET'S BRING BACK MDE

Because more genius skits like this deserve to be made.

We do this for Sam and I know he's gonna make SJW nu-males like Tim "Proud Cuck" wish they'd never been born.

I dunno about you guys, but that seems like a damn good fucking reason on its own to get off our asses and support /ourguy/.

Looks like someone tried to create a shitty version of Robert Downey Jr on Fallout 4

I rather bring back Metalocalypse.

World Peace was pretty good and Sam Hyde needs medical insurance but I'm kinda glad it got cancelled before it turned to shit like every show.

>genius skits
Ok Sam get off Sup Forums

No. Sam, get on Sup Forums.

Good artists are those who struggle and fight to stay afloat, that only makes them better. So good for Sammy

Yeah but if we can help them along, we'll be part of the revolution. And then we can tell our grandkids about it and they can tell theirs.

A life sized version?

If they made something half as good as world peeace i would be happy desu

there isn't a lot of good comedy out there these days tbbh

TIM!

I'M FUCKING BEGGING YA, MY MAN.

I LOOK UP TO YA, YARE MY INSPIRATION!

JUST, PLEASE.... PLEASE.... GIVE ME MY SHOW BACK!

Bring it back without Sam, not even joking. He's clearly the weak link in the group so they should just get rid of him. He's absolutely toxic, banned from twitter recently as well due to racism. Hopefully the other guys will regroup without him and will achieve the success that they actually deserve.

Listening to a supposedly professional and adult comedian literally beg for a job live on air is the lowest I have ever seen anybody go. There is no coming back from such an act. It is as if one admits to not having the talent to make it without outside influence. His fans are nothing to him. Just paypackets. Tim is his idol and this makes his begging all the more disturbing. A grown man literally rang his childhood idol and asked him to push a few buttons and get him a show, this sums up everything wrong with this lazy and talentless oaf. His sense of entitlement is off the charts. It's like begging britnor spear to help you release a pop song. Cheap. Nasty. Cancelled.

SUICIDE WHEN?

I'm on board if you manage to fit at least another 10 fucking buzzwords in your post there, OP.

Come on, guys. It's not funny! Sam Hyde lost everything. His ex-wife took everything in the divorce. And on top of that, he's gotta make huge alimony payments to her. That lazy bitch doesn't even work and she's milking him for everything he's got. On top of that, everyone is calling him a cuck and it's really hurting his feelings. He's pretty much lost whatever small fanbase he once had by acting like a dick online. He's forced to do road shows and other bullshit and he's all tired out and he's losing his hair, man!

Oh, wait. Hol' up. That's not Sam Hyde. That's somebody else. Who the fuck am I thinking of?

The guy with a tv show.

Who is that? What's his name?

His name Jeff

Nah. Nah. That's not the one.

>genius skits
user just because something is in black and white doesn't make it genius
MDE is baby's first lol so random humour. Get better taste, explore more, you'll thank yourself