Is this youtubekino?

Is this youtubekino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h2_gx9Txo3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Good Redditical Morning

Couple of fags if you ask me

They're both pretty likeable and their comedy is for kids but they slip in some jokes only adults would get.

No.

*cringes*

nah but I typically play it on my tablet when I get ready for work

Let's talk about that.

they used to be

Comfy

Pretty comfy

They're decent so far but if I hear them attacking drumpf once Ill hate them

It's not kino, but they are one of the few "big" youtubers that managed to not get affected with any politics.

They make decent entertainment

They set out to do a comedy show that's catered towards a family setting and they definitely excel at that. They don't get political or controversial or anything so I guess that's a plus. The amount of work that they put in the show is really staggering and really entertaining in my opinion. Sometimes it is a bit too cringey but there are more than enough episodes to binge watch for what seems forever. All in all, I'd say they are very kino but I would almost recommend their side channel they have "This is mythical" specifically for Mike and Alex.

Fuck ponies

>Mike and Alex
That bromance is on point

youtube.com/watch?v=h2_gx9Txo3M

I haven't watched any of the crew stuff and only recently got into the GMM More episodes.

saw few episodes. the way they acted and talked annoyed the shit out of me for some reason..

I only watch the vids of them eating weird stuff tbqh

i really enjoy that they haven't let political and social justice bullshit affect them.

some episodes are boring, but just some. most of it is comfykino, and that's saying something for something that has episodes every day of the week, with over 1000 episodes and counting.

>they slip in some jokes only adults would get
Hey, that's pretty edgy.

abit too hipsterish vibes for me

They've kind of devolved into clickbait videos at this point but that's to be expected of a show that's been going on for this long. Also, I catch an air of pretension watching their videos due to how overly eloquent and articulate they are. Not that that's a bad thing whatsoever, but it reaches a point where it seems they say certain things so their audience will nod and go "mmhm, I'm smart, just like them!"

All in all though they're too inoffensive and tame to really be explicitly hated by Sup Forums like all other shit that's labelled as Reddit.

i don't like these "kindergarden '"""'''teacher''""'" type of online personalities

I don't like your gross misuse of punctuation. It makes you look like you have a brain tumor.

faggot