Why didn't the extended cut originally release in theaters instead of the version that did?

Why didn't the extended cut originally release in theaters instead of the version that did?

Too much Orlando Bloom already. He really weighs the whole thing down.

this
worst casting ever

I remember watching this movie in the theater and feeling very "meh" about it. I should give it another try. So, theatrical or extended cut?

The deluxe edition with 4 discs is literally a 4 hour movie.

Why does he wear the mask?

Too long

Same. Watch the Director's Cut, it's like night and day. Some say it's the most substantial DC of all time.

Did you just complain about it being too long, then go on to praise it?

Was Ridley Scott a muslim?

He didn't complain that it was too long, he said that's why the director's cut wasn't played it theatres.
I assume the director's cut was done later anyway, but still.

FUCK I'm retarded

I only watched the director's cut and I thought it was pretty good.

What does the directors cut add?

It adds half a movie back and about 10 characters that either got cut down or completely cut out, readding entire storylines. There was an entire story in france that you miss out on.

could be this

This faggot had one expression and speech inflection the ENTIRE MOVIE. It's like watching a piece of wood act. They should have thrown him out on his ass after the first day. It makes the movie frustrating to watch.

It's like watching everyone dance around a hat rack. Even the extras were better than him.

Would you guys say this is essential christ film? Don't they lose in the end?

Read a book

>essential christ film
That's Life of Brian.

both are trash