BLACK people have literally had the LONGEST fucking time of humans on Earth and they STILL have not nor ever had...

BLACK people have literally had the LONGEST fucking time of humans on Earth and they STILL have not nor ever had invented, discovered or built ANYTHING worth mentioning. It is literally unquestionable that they are a less evolved race, probably the least evolved after only Australian aboriginals.

>Chinks: built great architecture, cultural philosophy, religions, discovered some stuff like gunpowder
>Japs: built great culture, religion, cuisine and other disciplines
>Indians: again architecture, figured out systems of rule, religion again, culture
>Middle East: plethora of culture, architectural styles, inventions, particularly pre-islamic
>Malays: built great temples, managed to transition in to second world countries with some rich cities
>Slavs: Russians did plenty of amazing things
>Whites: Hardly even worth discussing
>Egyptians: Built great civilization and architecture
>African Niggers: ....

Even Indians, Malays and other low-tier races built shit, there is no question niggers are the failure of the human species.

>role out the one smart nigger in a suit somebody found at the upper extremes of his race
>role out the excuses about exploitation and white suppression

How the fuck have more people not realised this? What gives Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vedda_people
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>How the fuck have more people not realised this?

Even the leftiest of the normies had realised this. But it's not socially acceptable to say it.

Whitey kept them down

>BLACK people have literally had the LONGEST fucking time of humans on Earth and they STILL have not nor ever had invented, discovered or built ANYTHING worth mentioning
How about humanity itself?

Additional example:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vedda_people

Some peeps are more driven than others, it would seem.

>BLACK people have literally had the LONGEST fucking time of humans on Earth

wut

We all have a common ancestor

Stick technology master race

Lol tell me about germanics before the romans you fucking pig?

You germanics are so stupid

blacks stayed in africa and if the out of africa theory is to be believed then the blacks have had the longest time to develop civilization in their area of Africa since other groups had to migrate to their respective areas

We didn't evolve from niggers, stop saying that shit.

To be fair, Africa got fucked pretty hard by colonialism. Not like they really had done much up until that point, but it definitely prohibited any advancement after the fact. I'm surprised you didn't know this Britbong since your people played a major role in it.

>He still believe the out of Africa meme

Top kek my Jewish defender.

Yakub invented Whitey 6600 years ago, you ignant rayssis

Rhodesia
>breadbasket of Africa
>thriving success
>inspiration for how to run the world for liberty, justice, and all kinds of noble ideals
>Cecil Rhodes and shit
>Give it back to the natives
>Zimbabwe
>Starving hellhole

It's about the same with all of them. Sadly, even when we try to give Africa "aid" it usually winds up being a form of exploitation because the ruling warlord uses it to oppress and genocide his own territory etc.

Has anything at all worth mentioning been invented by a black?
They didn't invent peanut butter.

>to be fair, bad things never happened to anyone ever but Africa

haha, no

>Africa got fucked pretty hard by colonialism
So if Africa had been left alone they would have been the ones to invent cell-phones and shit.

>bait was a 3/10 because I replied...

Nothing wrong with the germanics before the romans

Y'all are missing the point. As I said in my post, it wasn't like Africa was some beacon of enlightenment before colonialism. They very well could have continued on their path of being niggers without outside involvement. My point was/is, colonialism completely fucked any chance they had of making something of themselves.

Oooo I'm keeping this one. Nice find.

darwin didn't write this, a KKK clansman did

That doesn't mean they created anything.
That just means the smart people left and became different while they sat around continuing to do nothing.

>colonialism completely fucked any chance they had of making something of themselves.

yet thats wrong, far greater societies today have been former slaves in the past. They overcame, they persevered and they now enjoy being on the world stage

Hell poor Poland has been raped too many times to count and whilst not a beacon of light is still better than any African country

Niggers are Niggers, never wanted to elevate themselves

This such bullshit ! They invented the super soaker 50 and racism.

I don't know about the super soaker as much as they invented opening up the fire hydrants to let the chilluns play in the spray.

But they did invent wearing your pants below your underwear with your ass hanging out the top.

It's funny how Whitey has to deal with them now. Everyone smart ignored them, but now the eternal Anglo has them in their countries.

>Blacks have not invented anything

You fool

What will the darkies do to stop the muzzie influx?

Or will the eternal black man do nothing against the caliphate?

Egyptians weren't black no matter how many times you pray to the sun god Ra

Didn't you watch Kung Pow? They're French.

gif related, look at how masterful they are at the art of retreat.

We wuz ancesturz n shiet