N
I
V
E
S

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=brVhBmjOnKc
youtube.com/watch?v=gJYA_sSbN-E
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-07-22/trump-would-fund-super-pacs-aimed-at-taking-down-cruz-kasich-iqybu9m1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good. Kasich is a fucking awful cunt who has ruined Ohio, and after the shit he's done this week he deserves it.

Why Kasich, tho? He's a massive piece of shit, of course, but he didn't pull a stunt like the Rat, did he?

Night of the long knives is when we start arresting and shooting the leftists who try to harbor illegal immigrants during our purge.

Wow america is will Truly have it's first dictator. Good thing I'm a prepper.

No, that's the Kristallnacht.

Good. The rat needs to be made an example of. Even now Cruz shills on talk radio are bemoaning Trump's attack on Cruz today as if the rat didn't deserve it.

The time for never trump opposition in the party is over. Bend the knee or be destroyed.

Kek. I saw what he did today:
youtube.com/watch?v=brVhBmjOnKc
His career is over anyway.

He signed the pledge too and didn't honor it. The convention was in his own state and he didn't come.

You can add Glenn Beck, Mark Levin, Ben Shapiro, Mitt Romney, Lindsay Graham to the list as well.

What a madman

>night of the long knives
you understand he just wants to ruin their career, not kill them - right?

Oh leaf, you sweet naive tundra child.

So, basically, Trump is hijacking the establishment lobby machine with his bajillions of dollars to crush the cuck opposition once and for all?

he could do that from twitter nigger don't need money

>Be Trump.
>Claim to be worth $10 billion.
>Start Super PAC to end already eliminated opponents' careers.
>Beg poor people to fund your campaign.
Haha. Classic Trump.

Adelson the big Jew donor for the GOP wasn't happy with Cruz either

I don't think you get rich by spending your own money

Trump joked about it, but honestly they have already fucked up their own political careers without the assistance of a Super PAC. Especially Rato Cruz

Kasich is the most undercover piece of shit ever. I don't even know who to compare him to.

this pleases me

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=gJYA_sSbN-E

>waste millions of dollars on campaign against his own party
>against his opponents who have already lost

why is he wasting his time and resources on this?

Because it's 2016.

Cruz is up for reelection in 2018, and literally everybody hates him.

Mfw not available in my country

It's dangerous right wing rhetoric banned by the EU, after all.

really? its just marduk

Guys, Trump is turning into as much of a dictator as our Constitution and checks and balances allow.

We're not stupid like 1930s Germany, but why the fuck are you guys okay with this sociopath?

Is wall + kebab ban worth this?

trump needs governors and senators on his side if he wants to get policy pushed. cruz needs to go

Yes

>Waste millions of dollars
Nigga, this bitch got billions of dollars. That shit is like asking me why I buy a six pack for kicks.

Yes.

>Pence's face that entire video

Wojak incarnate

>Nigga, this bitch got billions of dollars.
None of which he is willing to spend on his bid for presidency. Instead he'll take money from Wall Street and any poor republicans he can con into donating.

Yes

>No Jeb

T-THERES HOPE GUYS!

Wtf I hate trump now

He needs to forget about Kasich because he's massively popular in Ohio and Ohio is needed

Implying he can afford it

yes

i hate kasich more than clinton. i hope he gets super aids.

>Jeb not even mentioned

>implying the human filth that consorts with Soros money doesn't deserve reprisal
Let's get that wall going Pedro.

Cruz Kasich

>implying he's more of a dictator than any wartime president we've had in history
>implying godwin's law
>implying the wall and mudshit ban are all that's worthwhile in his platform
>implying checks and balances will keep the DNC from selling the country to rich muslims and chicoms
Stick to reddit Correct The Record shill mongoloid nigger cunt. America wants a righteous reaction to treason and traitors like you.

Pence must feel like he's on a fucking roller coaster ride with no breaks or harnesses. He's the definition of boring vanilla policy guy and he's hooked himself to a whirlwind.

in the Bloomberg article he says Jeb is already destroyed.

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-07-22/trump-would-fund-super-pacs-aimed-at-taking-down-cruz-kasich-iqybu9m1

Top fucking kek, poor Jeb.

He might actually kill himself.

>pol supports getting rid of one of the best senators we have just to continue bootlicking trump
You're literally supporting the dems if you think trump running ads against him is a good thing. His filibusters of obama care were top notch. But hey, trump is starting to warm up to those leftist programs, so I guess it makes sense.

I bet you guys wish you hadn't let Obama get away with so much. Now Trump has precedence. Little overconfident there, eh CTR?

literally hitler. im not memeing btw

I've been promised Hitler so many times I'm going to be super pissed if he isn't Hitler.

How pissed do you think Hitler was when Stasser brought up Vienna Values?

Pence is losing it lol

I'm self employed under my LLC and my job title is literally Hitler

Not even joking
my accountant gets a kick out of at the end of every year.

This.

Where are the Bushes, Romney, and others who didn't endorse Trump or show up?

> Is wall + kebab ban worth this?
Yes, freedom is arbitrary.

clever
i would go with something weaker though
night of the litigious entities

because he can't legally use his own money, retard

>massively popular in Ohio
>barely beat a New York real estate mogul in a state that he's the sitting governor of
I don't buy that