ITT we predict what the fat fuck will say about guardians of galaxy vol 2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yVcxfkh8Dbk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

VERY cool

"I like it. It was a fun watch"

>I'm so tired of comic book movies, but you know I really loved it!

Was Dr. Strange the last capeshit in the bag? If so, hopefully he continues down the path of "fuck these movies"

It doesn't matter what he says because I don't care for his opinions, and since I don't have terminal autism, I don't feel the need to watch him just so I can disagree with him and then tard-sperg out anonymously on my chinese cartoon friend simulator shill-chat.

youtube.com/watch?v=yVcxfkh8Dbk

>projecting

Jay - I liked it, it was bizarre and fun
Rich - I liked it, it was fun silly sci-fi
Mike - People will have decided if they like this movie or not before going into the cinemas

Because that's exactly what Stoklasa would actually do.

>Jay
>will see how many times he can say "James Gunn" in a single episode

>Jay: I didn't really like it
>Mike: I thought it was good. I liked it.
>Jay: Yeah I really liked it.

they didn't even really like the last marvel movies that much

Name five times where this has happened

>predicting someone's opinion
Wow what a fucking waste of time. Go outside and meet real people, you pathetic faggot.

has anybody checked how off he is with his stupid box office predictions?

Jurassic World is the only example of this I can think of. Rich does it on Rogue One though.

Mike: Ehhh it was fun, it was a FUN MOVIE, ok. I guess the plot was, you know, a bit meandering but that kind of reminded of a Star Trek episode. You know you'd have these episodes where the plot was not really there but you follow the characters and you like just spending time with them like Kirk y'know and Spock... eh it was fun, ok

Jay: So uhh I mean this was absolutely a James Gunn film, it feels like a James Gunn film. I mean it feels like a Marvel film too but it's schlock. It's James Gunn schlock... maybe MORE so than the first one? It's... certainly schlockier it's more James Gunn. Maybe a bit more Marvel too. It's James Gunn, Marvel Schlock... with Kurt Russel, oh and by way if you haven't watched Escape From New York yet definitely check that one out.

Rich Evans: Oh my goooood my DIABETIC LEG just fell off!

>Jurassic World is the only example of this I can think of.
Jay starts the review not liking it and ends the review not liking it.

>Rich does it on Rogue One though.
No he doesn't.

I think there were few examples in best of the worst where Jay says he hated the movie and then he changes his mind after Mike saying that he liked it

That literally never happened on Best of the Worst.

"I don't think it hooked me as much as the first one did."

>Jay: I hated it
>Mike: I liked it
>Jay: Well I didn't HATE it

"I just want to watch white girls kiss black guys" - Mike

trufe

Mike will probably say something about how it was good, a little too similar to the first one

no idea what Mike "The Auschwitz Blight" Stoklasa will say but Jay will be middle-of-the-fucking-road like always.

Mike pls leave.

>"I love spamming my fat fucking face on Sup Forums!"