Why do so few movies portray bullying realistically?

Why do so few movies portray bullying realistically?

The people who write movies were all Chads or normies who either never directly experienced bullying or did the bullying themselves.

The victims always grow up to be unsuccessful losers with shitty dead-end wageslave jobs, or NEETs, or dead from suicide. They have no impact on media or anything really.

Carrossel does it
>feel bad lil nigga

This is what annoys me the most

In movies it's always
>I was bullied
>My bullies became losers
>I won in the end

In real life, victims of bullying tend to be broken losers as adults as well

>making a movie where bullying is portrayed as fun
No.

implying in hs he wont smash them all with the bbc, then he'll be laughing

My favourite is when they pull some wacky prank to get back at the bullies, and they're supposed to be properly humiliated by it, and they never show that the bullies just kick the shit out of them half to death later and get away with it because everyone sides with the bullies no one cares about the losers.

Because the movie eventually ends and people want to feel good walking out.

Shit I wish Chronicle ended like that, anything would have been better than that shitty cliffhanger ending at least.

I feel like films don't really get bullying. It's less "let's go kick the here's ass" and more like "let's make fun of him behind his back, pretend to be nice to him, and put him down when he tries to express himself." Less physical and more emotional torment.

*I meant nerd rather than here
Fucking autocorrect

I think American Dad did that

>When a movie shows the bully as a poor kid who bully's a gay kid.

>In reality it's usually the rich kids bullying a random weird kid at school for no reason

tfw i was this bully

don't be bully anymore ok?

this is what i got damn

I just made fun of everybody because I thought it was funny. To this day my friends and I still make fun of each other way more than we do anyone else, although now I'll time it down if it's obvious that the person is uncomfortable with it.

No wonder you fit in Sup Forums so well.

BenX

>He's only a bully because he's insure or abused at home