Looking to buy a handgun. I don't want a nigger gun tho. Is a glock 9mm a nigger gun?

Looking to buy a handgun. I don't want a nigger gun tho. Is a glock 9mm a nigger gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pSh-XENBLRQ
gearscout.militarytimes.com/2012/01/01/glock-setup-tips/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Blacks just call any pistol a "glock. Example:
Example: youtube.com/watch?v=pSh-XENBLRQ

They like the way the word sounds. Glocks are really solid and too expensive for most urban youths to afford.

Hi-Points are the only handguns that are nigger guns.

Yes. Glocks and hi-points are the worst offenders.
Anything 9mm applies too, honestly. Unless you're talking a P99.
Buy an 1858 Remington. Uberti has them for $350. It's black powder though, so in noguns terms it's like loading six muskets. It's fucking badass though.
If you don't want to have a relaxing time reloading before going out carrying, get a Colt Single Action Army.
If you are so bent on a situation where you'll be facing more than six armed people (you'll be dead fucktard) then get an FNX .45.

Glock is a great Austrian gun.

Get a glock 19 gen 4.

It's a 9mm that is capable of being conceal carried.

The 17 is also good (another 9mm) and just a bit larger than the 19.

19 holds 15

i like my ruger sr9

glocks are nice though. keep in mind they don't have any safety features. i chose my ruger over a glock because it has a safety and a chambered round indicator

Any gun a nigger can get his hands on is a nigger gun

well that gun in your picture is black, so yes it's a nigger gun

Sig 226, it's the anti nigger gun

Youths use "Glock" as a genericized trademark for any handgun. Get a Glock 19, they're great.

Glocks are solid work guns.
It's not made to be high end nice but it isn't shit tier

I've carried one for about 4 years now and I have no regrets, just get a good pair of night sights for it, as you should for any gun you plan on using for self defense.

No, .40 S&W is though.

>consider the following
Why don't you worry instead about getting a gun that comfortably operates without you flinching, and then never discharge it recklessly?

this is objectively terrible advice

Pretend you're a big guy

This man speaks truth

This.
Other brands I'd say HK or a classic CZ.

Are civilian Glocks usually automatic? Just curious, don't plan on owning any guns.

No safety
Mid range price
High quality parts

t. Glock19 owner

Indeed. The 1847 Walker is objectively the best cap-and-ball revolver.
>tfw literally the most powerfaul handgun in the world until the .357 Magnum was invented

Cop gun, JSOC gun, you name it. SF groups and SEAL units buy them off the shelf. MARSOC uses them for plainclothes work.

Get a 19, four mags, get the factory sights replaced with something decent, fill it with Speer Gold Dots, and you're done.

gearscout.militarytimes.com/2012/01/01/glock-setup-tips/

The more advanced shit can wait.

Get an ATI M1911. They're made in the originsl Colt factories in the Philipines. They're like $300 online and they're really solid pistols.

I'm not a /k/ommando but I'm guessing the switch above the trigger is the safety and the button behind the trigger is the magazine release... but what are the other two buttons for?
Or maybe i have it all wrong. Edjumakate me, oh burgerclaps

>hi point

This guy is right yknow

I bought a Glock 19 shortly after conceal carry was legalized in my state. I like it quite a bit, but I think I'm going to get something a little smaller for carry. I'm not a fat obese fuck like most Americans and I print easily.

They load themselves after each shot and fire one cartridge per pull of the trigger.

For you

9x18 Makarov

Glock 19 Gen 4

Glock is reliable and not flashy. People who hate on them are memers. I carry a Glock 43 every day, it's accurate as all hell and never jammed on me.

Glocks aren't they just use it as slang, you are thinking Hi-point; I have a glock 23 myself.

Glocks are decent guns. But people who rave relentlessly about them are homos.

Most urban youths don't buy their guns. They're stolen most of the time

>mag capacity

Not fully automatic though. I always figured that was the main point of Glocks. Maybe I just play too many video games.

Go with a Browning Hi-Power my man. It doesn't matter if it's a old one from the 1950s or a new one. Hi-Powers are quality handguns.

OP, just get a s&w j frame.
You don't need a black plastic tacticool gun.

Your first one is wrong. The lever above the trigger is the takedown leverl. You turn that to allow you to take the slide off the gun.

The button behind the trigger is indeed the magazine release.

The lever above and behind the trigger is the decocker. You can use that to decock the hammer.

The small lever in the back at the top of the grip is the slide release lever. When your slide locks back after finishing a magazine, you can insert a new magazine, then press that lever to release the slide.

Wear loose, dark-colored or patterned (hawaiian/plaid) shirts and remember that nobody knows you have a gun.

Decocker and slide release.

I think one is a slide release and the other is for disassembly

a glock is an austrian pistol that has been around for over 40 years. its an extremely common and trusted handgun used by millions of Americans. the US navy seals have this year started to equip them into their inventory. no gun has killed more nigs in the US than a glock. FACT.

Certain Sigs have a de-cocking gimmick.

Wanting to buy one for what?

Home defense? Go for a .40 S&W. That will certainly do some damage. It's a fairly low priced gun too. However, I would advise a shotgun over anything for home defense.

If it's for concealed carry, go with a Shield.

from left to right on the top controls, not including mag release

slide release, safety, and de-cocker

Polymer is superior. It's lightweight and doesn't warp or rust. Stop memeing.

>what is phoenix arms

Wow, I've never seen someone talk out their ass like that in a while.

>single action army
>FNX .45
>writing off an entire caliber

I'm sure militaries the world over since WWI have been nigger tier for using the 9mm cartridge. Let alone the +P and +P+ rounds available. Yeah you'd need a fudd round to be a real man.

then get a Steyer M9

Get a Colt 1911.

Got glock leg yet?

There are automatic Glocks. Glock 18 is one example.

1911 chambered in .45ACP is the most American gun around. Dropped a grand on one when I could've spent the same price on two cheaper, plastic 9mms, but God I love how it feels.

One shot from a .45 acp round is enough to incapacitate someone so the whole
>It only holds 8 rounds!
Is not that big of a deal if you know how to aim

Great self defense weapon/American classic

Glock 9mm is a great gun. You'll get shit for

>Glock
>9mm

but those people are fags. Glocks are utilitarian as hell, check out a torture test. They're also cheap. 9mm is also a cheap, easy to shoot round. It might not be quite as powerful as .45, but you can get literally a 100 found mag for the Glock, so it doesn't matter.

I fell for the 1911 meme a few years ago and regret it every day.

Or if you're nigger on financial buy a CZ999, they're fine guns too for less than half the price

Get a glock, no only is a reliable gun, but you can get a lot of accessories, like stocks, longer barrels, high capacity mags, etc.

The main point of Glocks is to dominate the law enforcement service pistol market by being lightweight, reliable, accurate, and very reasonably priced. The Glock 18 machine pistol was a one-off side project developed at the request of Austrian SF, and not representative of Glocks as a whole.

>black powder
What a dumbass

>too expensive for most urban youths to afford.
this
nigger guns are hi point and taurus
mostly only felons and fudds own cap and ball shit
bait or retarded/10

Pistols are typically semi-automatic. Fully automatic pistols are restricted for LE and Military.

When you say automatic it means that the next round is chambered without any input from the operator.

Don't listen to this guy. I carry a glock 43 sometimes. Conceals fairly well and is one of my better shooters. Haven't jammed it yet after ~500 rounds. I wouldn't grab it first if I had a home invasion but it is a decent ccw.

All guns sub $500 are nigger guns. Any stolen gun is a nigger gun.

If you know nothing about guns, know that a glock does not have a manual safety but is exceptionally drop safe. Get a hard holster for it that covers the trigger guard and you can carry it cocked and locked without worry. Anyone that doesn't know much about guns and isn't going to care too much about guns after buying one can't go wrong with a glock.
S&W M&Ps are solid guns as well. If you're a cheap bastard that wants high capacity nine, look into the canik series but note you're buying a cheap gun and might see cheap problems... maybe.

>My ID straight up Taoist right now

>If it's for concealed carry, go with a Shield.

Dubs speak the truth. Shield is literally the best carry gun you can get.

an automatic weapon of any kind in the US takes tens of thousands of dollars and years of waiting with paperwork to get approved. automatic weapons are really only in the hands of wealthy collectors.

Single action army is a safe queen. No one fucking carries them.
Black powder? Are you high m80?

how much for all that?

If I'm in a civilian self-defense situation, I don't want to just put a couple of 9mm into my assailant to neutralize them. I want to rend them. What is a reliable gun to do this?

Glock is a perfectly respectable and splendidly reliable weapon. Because they were so ubiquitous in police departments, you can obtain used ones very cheaply. Make sure you thoroughly familiarize yourself with it -- Glocks work slightly differently than less ugly pistols -- and get in one or more visits to the range per month.

J-frames are lightweight and cute. Cute.

glocks are nigger guns.
just like tyrone isnt a nigger name.

next thing you faggots will say these niggers were king and queens and shit.

>glock 43
Literally no benefit over a J-frame unless you carry a reload.

Writing off an entire caliber is what OP asked for you dumb shit. He wants something that isn't gangsta and is presumably America as fuck.
Single Action Army is the prime American gun and FNX .45 has the most white man caliber while have 15 round magazines.
8mm Mauser is fine, all small calibers are fine, but modern 9mm is used by dindus and cringelords, also larpers.

Cuck laws prevent civilians from getting the full auto ones.

That's a funny way to say PPS

Beretta M9 is where it's at.

Buy the Taurus version though, they bought Beretta's factory in Brazil, and they're version is actually the original without the shittty saftety.

Don't fall for the polymer/composite meme, steel is the way to go. A heavier pistol is more accurate as it has less recoil.

A 1911 is acceptable to.

But you have the right idea with 9mil. Hollowpoints have plenty of stopping power and 15+ rounds is much better than the 8 you get with a .45.

Good luck my man, if you're going to go with a polymer/composite handgun I'd go with the CZ70 clone made by EAA/SAR. It's cheap as fuck and the one I just bought was like 350$ new and has been perfect every time I've shot it.

Is this nigger or anti nigger?

>"gator"
Does anyone have that old-time drawing of a niglet being used as bait for gators?

are=arent

one of the best pistols for a beginner, or non-beginner. used by cops, criminals, militaries, whites blacks, its nobody's gun exclusively.

Beretta 92's all the way man, most reliable shooting gun I ever owned and they are everywhere.

1 POST BY THIS ID. BUY GLOCK KYS WITH IT.

Taurus judge mate.

Anti.

Badass all steel pistol, accurate as fuck, good sights. I love it, favorite handgun of mine.

Don't ask /pol for advice on this. The fact that someone thought glocks have decockers and manual safeties tells you half these guys don't know what they're talking about. /k is becoming a shit board but they will help you find a good new gun.

Welp, this turned into a Glock circle jerk...

>m9
>fat-ass barrel grip and long trigger
ewww

Somehow I don't think OP needs a gun to shoot snakes.

You can get 1911's in different calibers, you know. Also, .45's come with extended magazines so you can have a 10+1 setup. Then again, why carry more ammo when you need to when you have a fucking .45?

gay

No need to over think it.

All the big brands are fine. Glock is one of them.

That said, in my police department I've seen at least two catastrophic failures with Glock in .40 caliber.

One guide rail broke off.

One literally assploded.

checked, And if you think its only good at shooting snakes we have an issue. Unless he plans on shooting across a fucking warehouse its a fine gun.

I don't know why you aren't asking this on but no a Glock is not a nigger gun. Glock 19 is what most veteran tier 1 mall ninjas trust their lives with every day.

No you stupid fuck. He said
>is a glock 9mm a nigger gun?
Where is that saying he's writing off a caliber? It seems if anything he's asking about a fucking brand. Instead you'd rather tell me it's not stupid to carry a fucking single action pistol for CC and talk about a "white mans" caliber.

You should go own a firearm before you talk about them kiddo

early M16 prototype with 1/14" twist barrel firing M193

go buy a .380 with your women hands bitch.

And the one I get the trigger is short as fuck with the hammer back, not sure though I don't have it on me.

Look at this fucking picture and decide from the ones listed!

Chances are those 6 ppl won't be wearing SWAT armor and ballistic helmets. 45 is an excellent weapon, but for self defense 9mm with a good sized clip is smart.

Sigs are made specifically for law enforcement to shoot niggers with. You might check out the Sig P320C.

I carry a Glock 19. It conceals nicely when walking. I've got about 1000 rounds through it, and it's never failed me once.

Just get a hard kydex holster and learn not to fiddle with the trigger. It's a great gun that will work when you need it.

Switch above the trigger is the take down lever for taking off the slide for cleaning.
Switch behind the trigger is the mag release.
Switch above the mag release is the decocker for the hammer.
Switch at the back is the slide stop.

Source: I work in a gun shop.