BBC suck my dick

Other urls found in this thread:

sereen.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=301MwKEmFzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

'Unclear', fucking son of bitches.

Sometimes it's just some young kid who wants to lash out.

Maybe he's angry about climate change or excessive whale hunting. Way to jump to conclusions, shitlords.

>((("German-Iranian")))
suck my bbc

Shut up and pay your license tax you cheeky bugger

I daresay when he's that young, it's not right to pin it on any real ideology. Was probably just looking for an excuse to feel important.

Maybe he just identifies as a murderer.

Who are we to judge?

Allahu ackbar BBC does not admit my brother's sacrifice for the islamic state and for Muhammed, peace be with him. Repeating numerals and i suicide bomb your thread!

It is unclear, you retard.

Ohhhh soooo close!

What if he was just mad about pokeyman.

Damn another dud.

If you had to guess, what would you say happened?

>ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!
>motives remain unclear...

>Motive unclear

I completely agree with this statement.

Was it Jihad or Shahid? Who knows...

>guy is a loser without friends who gets bullied
>decides to take revenge on society by going on a killing spree and killing himself

found the muslim

It is kind of weird though, because terrorists are almost always Sunni, and Iran is against ISIS.

Not that it was nothing to do with Islam, of course.

ISIS here, mah boi did it for allah and shit, waddup

THREAD IS KILL

wew lad

Maybe he was targeting Sunnis? Or maybe he converted to the Sunni sect?

That's probably it. :^)

How old do you have to be before ideology is a factor?

I was mad the whole morning by the cuck of Sky News suggesting that it was a fucking extreme right wing attack when a fucking witness said that the attacker was shouting Allahu Akbar

>German flag
>Quads
Checks out

that's so poorly shooped it hurts to look at

Ok lemme succ if u got a bbc, me and my wife will share it :)

Confirmed, Islam is peace.

For a Muslim? At least 200. Islam is a religion of peace.

It was quite clear that the 17 year old a few days ago who attacked people with an ax in Germany, did it because of ISIS/Ideology.

Nice try though, Ahmed.

>The suspect was reportedly shouting "DEATH TO THE INFIDELS" while brandishing a copy of the Koran and a playlist of ISIS songs on his iPod

>We'll keep you updated on our progress.

sereen.com/
This Gay Persian Guy would love to suck it

>unclear

yeah right. They're gonna say its mental illness. Faggots. How does someone even get access to guns in Germany unless they're connected to islamists?

for the sake of argument, if this guy did do it out for /r9k/ beta uprising reasons, does that make Iran more white or less

It is unclear. ISIS didn't claim responsibility and he shot himself which makes an islamic motive unlikely (sadly)

1 less

>be Norwegian
>all top comments on kikebook media is like "remember ABB"
>don't care care about the fact it was 1 person 5 years ago against six gorillian muds just this and the last year

God i hate my naive countrymen, they sound like swedes

>unlikely
from a scale of one to ten, how fucking retarded are you?

Wtf I hate fish and chips now.

The motive is that he was a fucking shitskin Muslim.

Nice argument.

You must've been the stupid one in your family, I take it?

>poorly drawn fish with hook.jpg
Here's your reply

>no argument

American intellectuals I see.

Also related, based Paul Mooney

youtube.com/watch?v=301MwKEmFzw

>Canada turned sideways without a leaf

>Hungary openly rejects muslims - no attacks despite plenty of immigrants entering
>Germany openly accepts them - seems like there's an attack every week
I don't get it.

>ISIS didn't claim responsibility

They are celebrating it and talking about how they've spread terror all over europe. Again ill ask. How does an 18 year old in Germany get access to guns if he DOESN'T have islamist connections? Germany has some of the most restrictive gun laws in the world so he certainly didn't get them legally

Because they don't have the balls to try

Brits fund this with their TV licenses.

>They are celebrating it and talking about how they've spread terror all over europe

No official ISIS claim was made unlike everyother attack in Europe.

>How does an 18 year old in Germany get access to guns if he DOESN'T have islamist connections?

Like all the other criminals who get guns illegally - east Europe or simply from other criminals.

I guess it would lead to a pretty severe backlash if an immigrant attack in Hungary was in the news but still. They're literally biting the hands that are feeding them while running from boots that are kicking them, where's the logic in that.

>logic
>muslims
they follow a 1300 year old book that has never been changed to the letter.

>No official ISIS claim was made
Give it a day and there'll be. If gyppos stab each other in Miskolc the ISIS will claim it was a terrorist attack in a week.

If that happens I stand correct.

Don't get me wrong I hope it was an islamic attack but the current facts don't indicate it.

I was extremely worried when I heard he killed himself because it indicated a german but I was relieved when I heard it was a iranian (and possibly muslim)

100% hoax

the people all had headphone on.

they are splicing "drill" footage with the "real" aftermath footage

idea is to put eu in lockdown mode for a war

HAH!

>GERMAN - IRANIAN. DUAL. NATIONAL.
That's like calling a plumber a sanitation engineer

I guess, but what does that make the Germans then if they know that this is how muslims react.

>Iranian
>dual nationality

Good joke

>17 year old ax man

Days later...

>18 year old gunman with just a handgun

Sounds to me like Germany has a "someone is radicalizing young, mentally ill, Muslim kids who feel disaffected and out of place and like outsiders and failures and don't really understand themselves yet or their place in the world but since they're Muslim they have a duty to Allah and their 'people' to fight the evil of the west and the west is never going to let them succeed and the only way is to jihad and, whoever this person is, has become very, very good at it and has realized this will make the media and government officials think that this is just a mental health problem and not a jihad problem because, after all, these are just Germans who were born here" problem...

I mean...it's none of my business or anything...I mean...it's not like I'm FBI or anything...I mean...if I WERE I'd start investigating it REAL quick...I mean...if I were FBI...which I'm not, of course...I mean...FBI wouldn't be here...I mean...that's silly...

>Like all the other criminals who get guns illegally - east Europe or simply from other criminals.

Except he was an 18 year old. He wasn't a criminal. He had to have connections to get those guns, unless you're saying he went himself to eastern europe to buy them

It was the same with Nice, dual national, then it slowly emerged he was a Tunisian immigrant

>Except he was an 18 year old. He wasn't a criminal. He had to have connections to get those guns, unless you're saying he went himself to eastern europe to buy them

I'm being very honest familia but he is a Muslim who lived his whole life in Hartz 4 (unemployment benefits), there is simply no way he would not have connections to shady individuals/criminals, no way.

Honestly I don't really care either way. More islamic attacks might help with our referendum but at this point we're so desensitized to terrorist attacks that we just don't care about westerners. Unless an actual attack happens in Hungary but if that happens then I can see mosques burning and public lynching.

9/10 would throw off roof

Have us a scare there alotta snackbar.

What happened? I went out for a few hours. Did they catch the roof guy? Are the other shooters still at large? How many dead now?

Hey now, let's not jump to conclusions! Maybe it was masculine entitlement.

The axe guy was an immigrant. He was registered in Hungary and was able to apply for asylum for being underaged but then "escaped" from the institute (which probably means he told the workers that hey here's 500 euros drive to me Germany).

What was in the water?

something similar happened here in Australia, it was someone in the mosque who gave a kid a gun to kill police with.

Nerve gas. Diluted, obviously.

What a horrible way to die.

Nothing, they drowned

>What was in the water?
arabs.

Germany needs to ban guns!

Oh boy all these isolated incidents of mad men acting alone sure are adding up

>1 post

if repeating integers the bomb goes off anyways and anyone who rolls a seven is killed by the blast

check em

allahu ackbar

>someone is radicalizing young, mentally ill, Muslim kids
Found your culprit!

Checked

It was obviously Trumps fault

Germans are naive leftists.

kek

The wonders of integration. Everyone turns into a snackbar.

I heard he ate a McRib 5 years ago so there's no way this attack has anything to do with Islam.

welcome to the endless cycle

Don't worry, he will always be in my thoughts. :^)

Funfact: ISIS announced not long ago to kill the most well known German salafist, because he is not radical enough for them

Few hour ago, when his identity was unknown, libshit media told us he was probably A RIGHT WING NEO NAZI WHITE SUPREMACIST.
Now that it is clear it's a mudslime as usual, his motives are "unclear", and they will probably follow with how he's not a real muslim.

Top kek, how do leftists function with such cognitive dissonance?

I think our government is pretty quick to jump on any attack and call it terrorism. They've been spamming the tv with ads saying that immigrants are terrorists.

No, that's only the motive for American mass shooting. Yours was because muslims hate you and there getting more uppity the more you import hanz.

test

I miss when people lashed out by getting a bunch of piercings and playing their music at a level assumed unacceptable by others.

>Diogenes
The original madman!