Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QVIr5A-rD9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Iz3m_7ozhNo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZG1AWVLnl48
youtube.com/watch?v=gLODzE6wmiY
youtube.com/watch?v=XvrtrUc4ouY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Season 2 got canceled.

His Redlettermedia dreamjob application was rejected, so he was forced to get a job at Disney instead.

Did he finally break into the industry? ;_;

>Anons prank him thinking he's going to be on RLM
>Rich Evans laughs at him and Mike beats him up threatening to kill him if he goes near the RLM studios again
>finally realizes this whole internet thing isn't working out for him
>matures and works hard and finally gets his dream job editing for Disney
>also finds out his autism has been cured too

He got a real job

>Rich Evans laughs at him and Mike beats him up threatening to kill him if he goes near the RLM studios again

I'm pretty sure he just got told to fuck off

me pointing at the camera

latza splatza

give me the quick rundown

why is this guy's face posted all the time

He streams on twitch now

RIP

What does Latza post on twitter? I haven't been able to read anything since he made it private.

>Whatever happened to Paul Latza?

his genes

give me the link to his twitch nigger

>editing facebook videos for Disney XD
>dream job
Sure

>that fucking hairline

It's Rhoran1

He's a cereal killer

>tfw john de lancie isn't interested anymore

>two years
;______;

Looks like he gained a 20-30 pounds

>dumbass with rich parents wants to be an e-celeb
>has his parents pay $872,000 for him to get a shitty technical film and editing education
>pays a few thousand to Douge Walker (Nostalgia Critic) to shill his kickstarter (a $700,000 feature film)
>kickstarter raises $521
>he keeps the money
>Sup Forums discovers him (he possibly shilled himself)
>turns out he has a JonTron knockoff gaming channel which is just let's plays with racism
>has some other bad webseries
>one day some guy hacks into Brad Jones' social media accounts and Skype
>pretends to be Brad on Sup Forums and exposes Latza to be a notorious con stalker (if you look at pictures of cons where Nostalgia Critic and friends went Latza can almost always be seen creeping in the background)
>at the same time someone who goes by "Jennifer" pretends to be Mike Stoklasa from RLM and tricks Paul into making an RLM audition tape and makes him drive to Milwaukee for a "job interview"
>after finding out he's been tricked Latza goes under the radar for a little while
>turns out he was grounded despite being in his mid 20s
>his parents bought him a house in LA
>he now edits for Disney XD's FB page
>still trying to be an eceleb
>severely justed by his genetics (see and )

you'll know when he gets you

how do you want your hair senpai?

so its confirmed, working for disney turns you into a creep pedophilie looking fat bald mess.

>/latza/ general
>the ballad of lanipator starts playing

youtube.com/watch?v=QVIr5A-rD9Y

do these people think they're important enough to be stalked?

if you go to a con and attend an event you'll be seated in the same group of seats, wow

Good times.

His hair is so fucking weird, it's like you ca still see The old line of his old hairline

Thank god Latza posting is back. Who would you rather hang out with Latza, Dsp or cooking with Jack

He's not even 30. What the fuck!

this man has the charisma of a wet fish

why does he want to be in show buisness?

You did this to him.

It's quite strange just how clueless he is.

Latza. Jack would be a boring cunt and the most exciting thing that could happen is that he chokes me. DSP just seems annoying.

>He's not even 30

he's well on his way tho

>wants nothing more than to be an e-celeb
>we give him attention
>he runs away

I will understand Latza logic.

>when its all part of my biggest deppest plot ever

ACK ACK ACK ACK BUGGED FRIEND MECHANICS

>your brain on Sup Forums

Apparantly it's one year ago since dsp spanked his monkey live

Lose some weight, holy shit

I TRIED SO FAR AND GOT SO FAT

Remember that time where he hyped up being on Let's Make A Deal but it was just him sitting in the crowd?

Wasn't he in his admiral costume?

What's his relation to Channel Awesome, was he ever a member?

I love his late reaction

is latza under the influence of drugatzas?

These pics do hit a little close to home

He's only tweeted 4 times since mid-July. Maybe a depressed a bernout?

>the RLM audition tape is the forth result when you google his name

We went too far in a few places

Where did the fucking time go.

Heres some fresh Latza

>Poor Little White Latza no longer a top image result for his name

We didn't go far enough

Why are Latza threads so comfy bros. :)

inb4 cuck mod deletes this thread

paul latza
paul latza doug walker
paul latza rhoran1
paul latza twitter
paul latza redlettermedia
paul latza top ten rhythm heaven
paul latza tgwtg
paul latza gamers atlas
paul latza peanut butter jelly sandwich

linkara looks like a npc

>Linkara
>Latza
>totally obsessed turtle girl
youtube.com/watch?v=Iz3m_7ozhNo

Soooo when's the next season of the gamers atlas?

Now I understand people who can't let go of Chris-chan.

and my 5 favorites themes are:

You don't get the money if your kickstarter doesn't nake it goals. It's all or nothing.

Latza is not chris-chan, the main reason we made fun of Latza was because of his love for Douge, Douge was our Chris-chan, we used to have threads after threads of shitting on Douge and we discussed everything related to him, Latza was just a bonus, he sort of became our lovable pet.

Paul Latza

Hello Mike,

This is Paul, the host of Gameception.

I am writing to you regarding your recent offer for me to join RedLetterMedia.

I have been the target of many trolls recently, and would like to confirm that this offer is legitimate.

Please write me back.

>mind control
>rape
>my little pony
>joss whedon
>deep plots

I think it was indiegogo or some other site that lets you run with the money no matter how much you get.

Latza is lovable because he seems like he can be somewhat saved, and I think Sup Forums did just that with the RLM emails.

See

Fuck off. We were shitting on Latza because he's an autistic channel awesome loving brony who deserves ridiculing. It's obvious you Latza dickriders weren't there in the beginning

Well, fuck your shit.

mfw the farm forgot about latza, we could use some of their female cruelty to bait paul once again.

He's not trying to be an Douge clone now. That's an improvement.

to Paul
Dear Paul,

It's very unfortunate to hear you are dealing with trolls. Those people are terrible and are most likely just jealous of you. If you think I would be able to help you with dealing with them, please let me know.

I'm not sure how to confirm the legitimacy of the offer. With this email I've enclosed an unpublished promo picture for another one of my reviews that refers to a scene in an earlier review. The promo image features the prop that can be seen at 6:38 in the following video:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZG1AWVLnl48

It went unused because, as you can see, it's not a very exciting picture. I hope this picture and my possession of it can prove to you that I am indeed who I claim to be.

Good luck with the trolls. Don't let them get to you.

I look forward to viewing your audition video and reading your screenplay.
Mike Stoklasa

Lazta is a huge fucking faggot and he is no lovable pet of Sup Forums fuck off Paul.

I was literally the 3rd person to ever Latzapost. You obviously only joined after the Indiegogo ended.

>Mike Stoklasa
MASTER RUSEMAN

IT'S LIKE THAT MOVIE

PLATOON

What's the name of that CA ripoff that makes anniversary videos and TV Tropes pages for themselves? Latza is definitely a cut above those guys.

to Paul
Hey Paul,

I should have been more clear about that. It would be really nice to have your video by next wednesday. (Every wednesday is a key day at RLM, that's when we have our large live stream and finish our latest videos) If this is too short of a time for you, please let me know. From what I've heard you're a fast editor, so I hope you can make it work.

Also, could you email me your screenplay for "My Date with a Secret Agent"? I would really like to read it, and maybe we could talk about it when I've received your audition video.

Bye,

Mike Stoklasa

Mike Stoklasa

to Paul
Ofcourse if you don't want to send me your screenpkay that's okay too. It has no effect on your auditioning process. However, it might help you get the film made quicker.

Faggots like you are what killed Latzaposting with your unironic "Latza is le based XD" shit.

Manic Expression

I posted them in last night's thread but only one person responded :(
youtube.com/watch?v=gLODzE6wmiY
youtube.com/watch?v=XvrtrUc4ouY

>completely destroyed his life for this website
>wife left him, children want nothing to do with him
>has decorated his house with stuff about his channel
>125 subs after 5 years

At least Latza tried. He gave it his all and that should be praised and celebrated. He did not deserve what you did to him. Seriously, shame on you Sup Forums.

Latza killed Latzaposting.

Why didn't he embrace his Sup Forums fandom? He finally succeeded in something and he just threw it away.

Sup Forums is alwyas right

>He did not deserve what you did to him
After watching the Joss Whedon pitch thing I must disagree

No, people like you were the one's killed Latzaposting, spreading it outside of Sup Forums, we were Latzaposting before it was a thing but you autists had to go and ruin it.

>tried
>gave up
>threw it away

are you guys Sup Forums by any chance?

He's not as shameless or autistic as Chris-chan.