Shillary bout to get rekt

Guys there is a class action lawsuit forming against the DNC because the Guccifer emails show that they were tilting the scales against Sanders from the very beginning.

I know you all hate Bernouts but we need to make this happen, it can only hurt Clinton now that she didn't pick Sanders for VP.. and it will help Trump.

How can we meme this into reality? This is a chance to use our meme magic for the God Emperor instead of mere happenings

Here's some random article about it, I don't think it was the first one I read about it but I'm on mobile and my history is retarded

usuncut.com/resistance/bernie-sanders-supporters-are-suing-dnc/

Other urls found in this thread:

trustvote.org
youtu.be/D5ugmNoanx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Meme magic is getting too real - but we must go deeper still

We don't do shit. Let the bernbros seethe and stay home/vote Trump on election day. The WORST thing that could happen is Hillary getting out of the race for any reason.

Only bernouts that gave cash to Barney Sandals can be part of the lawsuit.. it seems kek gives his blessing on this mission, how can we make sure that the Bernouts find out there actually could be refunds?

I shall give you all tips to use, this will maximize your meme power output:

1. Meditate and focus on the meme you are meeting, visualize the energy in your body and visualize sending this energy to the same energy source or same meme, chanting something related to the meme while visualizing will further enhance its power.

2. After a couple of minutes, post your meme in this thread, it would also help if you all coordinated what stuff to chant and what meme, this will collect all of your power. The goal is to replace quality with quantity.

3. It also helps to set up for this goal to be achieved, if you email certain people this information, it's likely meme magick can alter reality to a degree, The idea is to create the opportunity and to use meme magick to manipulate this reality to ensure the rest of the odds work in your favor.

This is powerful stuff, use it wisely Sup Forums...

Thank you leaf sensai

Please kek, grant me the repeating digits necessary to bring this to the attention of your followers here

In your name I meme

>The goal is to replace quality with quantity.

So communism?

You disgusting heretics.

Wait wut? Where are you getting that?

Dr. David Duke is running for U.S. Senate!

>Announcement Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k

>Campaign Website:
dukeforsenate.com

>Platform:
dukeforsenate.com/issues

>David's Website (Not campaign specific):
davidduke.com

>Podcast:
renseradioarchives.com/dduke

>Twitter:
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke

>Youtube Account:
youtube.com/user/drdduke

The liberal media will relentlessly attack Dr. Duke because he is pro-white.

If we put our faith in the power of memes, Qek will lead us to victory'

See

Here is another lawsuit on voter fraud of the Hillary campaign

trustvote.org

Oh my bad I didn't really read his post since if he knew what he was talking about he would have summoned some digits.. I was just being nice since he was lnt shitposting as much as the average leaf

>Dat 99
Oh shit kek seems to be with this idea

Trumpbros, please realize Bernie supporters like myself HATE Hillary as much as you guys if not more. She literally stole the victory from Bernie. She's literally a felon. And it's possible I may even vote Trump especially after looking into his foreign policy. its the most democratic inspired foreign policy. its a dream that liberals wanted for a while and its a republican of all people that support it. it makes perfect sense not to spend billions to build schools overseas yet neglect our own

immigration is a luxury. it should be treated like a job interview bar none. You either qualify or you dont.

forgot link:

youtu.be/D5ugmNoanx8

fuck off Leaf

Bernouts are admittedly stubborn, so they'll be all over this. Spread it around.

tfw no lewd natsoc gf

does 'visualize' simply mean imagine, or is it something more? do you delude yourself into believing you actually see it?

wtf, i hate kek now.

Kek hear our prayers, the God Emperor needs you

Yes, you imagine it in your mind, all the while imagining the energy coursing through you and being delivered.

Oh, this is worse than being an utter failure and pledging to every failed, gimmicky, snake oil Kickstarter project in history.

#Bernouts gettin' sssshhrrrereeeeeeecked.

Yeah but dissent in the Democrats ranks is bad press for Shillary

I WILL SUCK YOUR COCK

So with all of this going on will be see the celebrities that endorsed hillary back out before the convention?

Needs to be shilled on Twitter

#nomoreclassstruggle
#timeforclassaction

I'm not sure whether to laugh or be intrigued

Let it be

I meditated for a good twenty minutes on all these digits

It looks like you meditated too much.. you overshot dem tripz

It's mongol you nigger

I fucking knew something like this had to be going on.
I know several Bernie supporters, but I never knew anyone who supports Hillary. I never had any idea how she got the nomination.
Now it makes sense.

Kek, thy Trump will secure the Presidency...and also, if you could make the Rangers win the WS, that would be pretty kickass, too.

Kek hear our memes