Have you Guys seen Once Upon a Time?

Surprised at how good it is
>Very "Lost" Like
>Dat Character development
>Rumplestilsken/Mr. Gold.

First 3 season are the shit. Anyone Lost fans watch it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Grp9iGqo90
youtu.be/2UCKuUcKdcg?t=208
youtube.com/watch?v=OY9xATxVa9Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's my guilty pleasure. Those green tatas..

Seen the first couple of episodes on netflix so far. One of those shows that you think couldn't work but it does.

Underrated for sure

i liked the first season but then it got really fucking stupid

red and regina best girls

It gets better after that. Once they introduce hook it get's pretty good. 3rd season might be the best.

Regina aint bad, neither is old school snow. Ruby is smoking

i watched it up until this current season and i just can't bring myself to watch it anymore because it's just so dumb now

>Get that skank Ruby out of here
Good God Regina is pinup hawt

Emma is best girl, but Regina and Red are close behind.

I was really hoping Emma and Regina would hook up, but then they decided to go in retarded direction instead.

Very good show OP.

Has it's ups and downs. At it's best It's really amazing. Overall every season they make it interesting. They really need a transylvania season

Team August and Snow checking in btw

>>Get that skank Ruby out of here

fuck off red is pure

This show has been the only thing to bring my mother happiness since my dad left her years ago.

ginnifer looks like a fat irish housewife hag now

Would do horrible things to Red...

Regina and Rumplstiltskin should have been oscar nominated for the earlier acting.

The whole female cast is wifu worthy.
>10/10 would fck and marry all in polygamy ceremony

Nothing wrong there. Show's helped me through lots of ups and downs as well

Have no idea why they cut her hair

>ginnifer looks like a fat irish housewife hag now

she doesn't look that good

Hung.

Seen the first two episodes and was pretty impressed

Best show on tv since lost. Criminally underated.

They need to change locations though and bring in a new villain. Dracula or something. Jekyl should have never left

OP creates a thread about Once Upon a Time and does include hot picture of Emma eating snack foods?

Faggot

It's comfy but the plot really goes full retard after season 3. Why the fuck is everyone related? This show is an american telenovela, the evil queen even has the face for it kek

Something about her make me want to... Best actress one the show by far

Early season 3 The pan storyline with rumple is my favorite. Ultimate badass. You have to keep up with the episodes like lost. One thing leads into another

Hot damn.

>"Young Henry Becomes a Man"

Pretty sure it was always a wig.

What the fuck has this board become

Extensions?

>In before the phaggot whose never scene the first two episodes let alone a whole season comments. Damn too late

I'm at the episode where that cuck gets jealous and tries to kill Hyde. What ever happened to Red?

>What ever happened to Red?
Didn't she find her True Love with Dorothy?

Rumplestiltskin crew checking in

Hot bitches but the shows writing and acting is top notch. Watch the first season and tell me you're not hooked

Yep.

>Rumplestiltskin

Turns into a mama's boy betrays all his friends for her.

This show started pretty strong but got pretty bad pretty fast. Worst season was the Neverland one. Worst choice they made was the season-long Rumpelstiltskin redemption arc only to have him go "nope" right at the end, invalidating it and wasting everyone's time completely.

It's probably the worst show I still actively watch, and that's not even because I really like it, it's just out of morbid curiosity of where it's going. It's not a guilty pleasure for me because it's not even a pleasure. It's mostly just nostalgic hate-watching. Also Lost was my favourite show and I thought it stayed good throughout. (There was an obvious quality slope though.)

Regina is the best character by a long shot. Rumple was also excellent at the beginning but sucks now.

Respectfully Disagree. The Lost Boys storyline was near perfection. Anytime they get out of storybook it's a good time.

Lost me with the Agrabar stuff but they were smart to dump it. Back and they have me into it again.

Agreed Regina is the best character. But Emma has me like..

Jekyl felt pointless to me. Just a platform for the evil queen to come back, who then pussed out anyway.
The recent villians on this show just serve as a vehicle for more bullshit drama. They at least used to be interesting and a threat. And there were 2 per season. Now it's beginning to boil down to a fight of the week show (almost).

Hell, the current arc literally features a different villianous plot every week, which gets thwarted because reasons. The black fairy feels less like an ultimate evil and more like a poor man's rita repulsa.

Oh, and i thought that the original dark one was supposed to be the ultimate evil? Like, literally the first ever evil person and source of all evil. Nope, now some bitch who loved her baby too much and became evil is the ultimate evil...

Man, i hate to say it, but fuck what this show has become.

Halfway through the second season. First saw it as a joke. Best show I've seen since Lost

The show went to shit when Hook became a main character and Emma's love interest.

I've dropped this show more than any other show I've ever watched. At least 6 times. The story arcs are so hit and miss.

The only good things on this show are Lana Parilla, Frozen, and the lesbian shit.

Good show. They just need more antagonist and to stop making every villain out to be a hero.

Location change would work to

>lesbian shit
whaz lesbian shit?

>Lana Parilla
ggod man

Once a Phag checking In. Closest thing I've seen that's like lost. First 3 seasons are legit 10/10. Well worth a stream or watch

Not sure how much control ABC gives them but agree I would love to see them bring in more bad guys. Hell go darker and bring in grimm tails or make your own

I stopped after the Peter Pan arc. I actually liked that character of an evil (well more overtly evil than the original) but they just made him another relative then killed him off while keeping the Charming's and a bunch of other boring characters around.

One of those shows that when it's good it's Godly.

Pretty red pilled believe it or not. Though, writers enough of the token black characters that come in every other season. No need for Muh diversity at the cost of ruining an episode.

Focus on talent and storylines and the hot female cast

That was my favorite story arch. They need to keep the evil characters around longer. Also it gets better if you like Pan he's brought back in hell

Red made out with Dorothy on a bed and some soccer moms had a freakout. Mulan is also gay but she had to stay on the sidelines and nod because Aurora is straight.

>Once they introduce hook it get's pretty good.

What? What terrible taste is this? Season 1 was fine, half of season 2 was fine, and then it's all downhill.

The Frozen arc was shockingly good.

This shit made me cry: youtube.com/watch?v=5Grp9iGqo90

>the evil queen is still alive and still isn't actually redeemed

I stopped watching when it became 100% certain no one would ever just end that dumb cunt.

>character development

are you joking

the Frozen arch was absolutely kino

Agreed. I didn't think they could pull it off but it was my favorite season. Disagree with people who said the earlier ones were better. There was a brief drop off but the quality in the frozen storyline is top notch.

Think they should have extended the frozen arc and wouldn't mind them returning there. Yep Juliet actress gave me the feels

What are you talking about? I get Red but Spoiler:
Mulan is in love with the Stefan guy Side note, black beard should be a main character

Frozen Season 4 arch is life. LMFAO at phaggots who say there's a decline from season 2

Speaking of tears

This one scene in season 2 where they visit the castle and Snow sees it as it once was has a little moment that always gets me: youtu.be/2UCKuUcKdcg?t=208

The Frozen arc is the only moment where the show improved for a tiny, tiny bit. Aside from that... serious decline in quality and plot comprehension.

Is Henry still annoying? The actor was terrible and having a kid clearly going through puberty trying to be the soul of purity was pretty off putting.

the Emma "Dark One" arc was good until the Hook twist. Fucking Hook ruins everything.

Yeah but his voice is finally lower so it's not as obnoxious.

Checked. Frozen season is a serious contender for best season with the dark one storyline.

And those are a contender for best tits in a "stacked" cast

>Stefan
U wot m8?
Mulan is a canon lesbian.

He's been much more tolerable. Playing his video games and not being a whining bitch. Don't mind him anymore

Literally perfect.

Wowza. That's a nice pair. Who could possibly beat this?

It's a shame they haven't done more spin-offs like Once Upon a Time in Wonderland.

I loved it. youtube.com/watch?v=OY9xATxVa9Y

Wtf did I just watch? Did she an hero into snow?

Top Cleavage in Storybrooke? Former Lost cast says hi

did YOU?

Dr. Jekyl Crew. and Checked

Anyone think August(Motorcycle guy) is vastly underused?

Just saw the first episode. God damn that kids adorable

Yeah, just on season 2 but I don't get why people find him annoying.

Kid reminds me of a young barron

>That feeling when you can never motorboat them all at the same time

Show is kino as fuck. Love this sort of medieval setting. It even has a lot of the old Lost writers and crew in it.

And most importantly tits galore

What season would be a good place to start for a new fag like me?

Comfy show. Start with season 1. It will all makes sense after first 2 episodes. Can bing watch from there

Older Henry's first date was cringe *Only you plays* kek

Loved it. Should have been a 2 season storyline

My mom loves this show so I figured it might be shit

>Very "Lost" like

Thanks for the warning.

She has a grandma face.

Why do you insist on spelling faggot "phaggot", you fucking faggot

Merlin felt out of place as fuck. No need for senseless more diversity

Very Kino and at times one of my favorite written shows of all time. Laughed hard when I heard about the Frozen story. Was dead wrong. 10/10 would watch over and over and not just because of that sweet cleavage

I lost it in the 3° season, can you tell me if it gets better and why?

4th season is the frozen reset. Debatably the best season and well worth the price of admission

I liked Lancelot being black and cucking the whiteboiiiis xD

dropped it once the scottish ginger chick showed up, it got repetitive episode by episode
the first three seasons were pretty K I N O though

yes, that is when I lost the track, and after that? first season was amazing I really love it, I hate how the last episode was edited and so rushed tou

Yeah season 3 is abrupt and rushed towards the end. Season 4 gets much much better. I would say easily the best. New idea, new characters, new setting. If anything you'll wish they had continued it

The Frozen arch is god tier. Watch it, trust me you won't regret it

Holy shit. That's gotta be the nicest pair of tits in tv history. What I wouldn't do to her

Does she play Elsa?

I dropped it once I realised that SwanQueen will never happen.

She plays Ingrid, the Snow Queen.

>Wants Henry to grow up with 2 degenerate mothers

>Wants Henry to grow up with 2 degenerate mothers
He's about ready to start filling out college applications he'll be fine.

Happy to see this thread.

Season 1, 2 and 4 are amazing and the show is the most underrated in recent history. On Netflix too

The things i'd do to have regina/the evil queens legs wrapped around me...

Alright fucking autists you've convinced me. Do I start with season 1 or season 4?

1 at least the first half, they do half season arcs.

Whats wrong with 3? Pan is one of the shows best villains.

I thought it was good the first two seasons, gave up on it after that, couldn't take it afterwards

Pan is one of the best villains on the show. Don't agree at all about season 3. Loved the lost boys story.

Think some forget that there half season arch and are referring to second OZ part of 3. If so 4 gets much much better with frozen.

Wish they would bring pan back to be honest

Like the poster above said start with at least the first half of season 1. That way you can go anywhere from there.

Strong wifu on a very comfy show. Been secretly watching for years. Glad i'm not the only one

First 5-6 episodes. Then you get the background and can watch any you want

Henry is Storybrooke born and raised. He ain't going anywhere nigger

Regina's actress is my one and only Milf.

>Get in line

That's not a line you've all been standing on my incredibly massive dick the whole time.

No homo but august and david dude are way underused. Besides that kino show