Is COLONIZING the key to success?

Is COLONIZING the key to success?

Attached: 1521418219375.jpg (1080x739, 835K)

Sister Jean > cute mulatto coach's child

Don't lie, you'd wife her up in a second

What part of Nevada are you lads from?

she's a bit young don't you think?

mom said we're different cultures and it will never work so don't bring home an asian or a moolie or even a puertorican.
she didn't like my jewish gf either, or the lutheran. for some reason she loved the reformed stripper though.

That's not COLONIZING... colonizing is having a white wife and plenty of white kids, but to also cross the line every now then and disseminate the white seed between the enemy line.
It's a sabotage operation, rather than an integration.

Attached: 2014's most beautiful woman.jpg (630x400, 48K)

>for some reason she loved the reformed stripper though.

The absolute state of your mother.

You're alright huebro

Attached: bush.jpg (584x458, 82K)

OP's mom probably liked the girl because she and her were so similar

>wifing a woman taller than you
>wifing a BLACK woman taller than you

this dude must have one of those eiffel tower dicks

Attached: 22456345789.jpg (819x1024, 171K)

>sabotage

that or a job

Goddamn
This chick has made me 10x as hard as any white girl has
I WANNA ROLL IN THE MUD

BLEACHED

I'm about to colonize one soon. What am I in for lads?

that mutt loli is gorgeous

Part of being a "redpilled race realist" is accepting that Africans are, on average by evolutionary virtue, the physically superior race, no?

Why?

The hue knows

Given how they dominate most physically-intensive sports and most white countries' top-level clubs are filled with Africans and their national teams are filled with African diaspora, are you saying they aren't?

Attached: youserious.png (463x301, 112K)

Projecting much? That'd be you and France, both BLACKED cunts.

Tom Brady is black?

>QB is the most physically intensive position in football

Attached: 1510835018400.jpg (167x175, 13K)

t. birthplace of Pele

Football is an incredibly physically intensive sport. Are you now just backtracking to mean the position itself? Because lots of white linemen and linebackers dominate too

>Because lots of white linemen and linebackers dominate too
Relative to their proportion to the population? Africans are 13% of the population, right? What percentage of football and basketball players are black?

>to their proportion of the population
So now you’re backtracking again and focusing on population as if every white male bothers with football?

You have no idea what backtracking means.

Great argument bro

You're under the assumption that a super-athlete can just dominate football. They dominate to a point, then when things get tighter, and you have to be a little smarter, the athleticism they relied on is wasted, and their other skills are underdeveloped. This is not like American football where you can just be the right build and you get a contract. You have to prove yourself.

In Europe, football is tied to social class. Immigrant communities generally slot into the working class. The working class is where football draws most of its talent. This has pretty much always been the way.

There is still racial bias when positioning players. A prime example I feel is Danny Welbeck. He's black, tall, and skinny, so he naturally got made into a striker. When I watch him, despite being supremely talented, he's far too ponderous to be a great striker. If he'd been nudged in the right direction, he could have been a great centre back, or central midfielder. Coaches probably just felt that combination of height, speed, and blackness would be wasted anywhere else. Seems only France truly appreciates the mold of the lanky black CM like Vieira, Pogba, and Diaby. Went off on a bit of a tangeant there.

lmao your idea of an """""argument""""" is pathetic cope.
>Wh-white people would dominate sports if they t-tried!
No sweetie, they don't dominate proportional to blacks because they can't. You're just fannyflustered that black people are better at something than whites.

>This is not like American football where you can just be the right build and you get a contract.
Right. Because in physically-intensive sports that are exclusive to people with exceptional builds, who often fits that exceptional build? Blacks. Thanks for proving my point.
And I'm not just talking about specific sports talent, I'm talking about raw strength, speed, and physical factors that contribute to sports prowess but do not guarantee is. A skinny manlet from Spain might be able to dance around a 6'5" black football player with a soccer ball because of the skills he honed over playing footie since he was a toddler, but the black guy would still be physically superior by virtue of raw strength and build.

White men are far more popular with black women than black men are with white women, a trend that is growing faster and faster. White male black female couples also produce way more kids; the vast majority of black male white female couples don’t have any kids at all. Diversity and race mixing will inevitably taint the white race, but it will destroy the black race.

>SEC teams assemble teams of slave-bred super negroes
>their athletic prowess dominates the competition
>you have to communicate plays from the sidelines with fast food logos and cartoon characters

it's a tradeoff really. better athleticism overall, but also dumber as bricks

Weight lifting dominated by whites. Wrestling dominated by whites. Skill sports dominated by whites. Swimming dominated by whites.

Blacks are only good at explosive movements, simple sports, and sports where being poor is a developmental advantage.

JIMMY THE GREEK

you kids don't remember jimmy the greek
i hardly remember jimmy the greek

so based
tipping winners on live tv, tellin it like it is
got the hook for redpilling middle america

RIP JIMMY yous wuz too good fo dis

But the relationships you talked about produce black children.

>reformed stripper though

That's because she had an italian last name and remind your mom of when she was that age.

90% of this board doesn't know or care what the fuck you're talking about m8

colonizind is a way to flush t donw your genes and enjor black kids

3 kids in 100 born worldwide are white, 97 are black, and yet a day ago on Instagram i met a posts by celebrity about RAISE AWARNES EVERY 10 SECOND ONE KID DIE OF STARVATION

wtf.... .??? do therse whites want to be bred out?? because if they will support nigs and asians getting food, 0.5 kids in 100 will be white. and they will flood europe

>tfw no qt family

The best sex you ever had

I only care about 90% of this board

gimme a nice n thicc ebony lady pls

We all want one Finnbro