UMBC (Goodbois) vs Kansas State ALUMNI EDITION

Get in here and experience history

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-18 at 8.15.05 PM.png (983x385, 142K)

for me, it’s the UMBC perro caca

the stars aligned just right

Attached: Capture.jpg (665x291, 40K)

based teen wolfs

Attached: B14C7E0D-320C-4719-A8D2-5AD6537A6C89.jpg (700x390, 49K)

>watching basketball

ameritards strike again

BASED

Attached: 1521311432896.jpg (500x375, 124K)

WOOF WOOF MUTHAFUCKAS

Why don't the big strong Americans just BBC up the lane for a layup every play?

dogs tumbling down?

For me, it's the Snydercats

I would like to interject for a moment.

What you are currently referring to is not a common retriever but in fact a chesapeake bay retriever.

The breed was developed in the United States Chesapeake Bay area during the 19th century. Historically used by area market hunters to retrieve waterfowl, it is primarily a family pet and hunting companion. They are often known for their love of water and their ability to hunt. It is a medium to large sized dog similar in appearance to the Labrador Retriever. The Chesapeake have a wavy coat, rather than the Labrador's smooth coat. They are described as having a bright and happy disposition, courage, willingness to work, alertness, intelligence, and love of water as some of their characteristics.

The quintessential Chesapeake Bay Retriever has a bright and happy disposition, intelligence, quiet good sense, and an affectionate protective nature. Some can be quite vocal when happy, and some will 'smile' by baring their front teeth in a peculiar grin - this is not a threat but a sign of joy or submissiveness.

Chesapeake Bay Retrievers can make excellent family dogs when socialized properly. Some Chesapeakes are assertive and willful and may be reserved with strangers, but others are passive and outgoing with people.

Is umbc the new grip n sip?

We are all witness

Attached: 1363715411455.jpg (1076x1915, 302K)

RIP retrievers

C A C A
A
C
A

Not looking good bros. This Kansas St lead is going to slowly get wider and wider.

I WANT TO BELIEVE

I believe! Give them your power! WOOF!

Im just here for the cacas m8

Attached: 1521215047122.jpg (533x503, 136K)

KSTATE CAN GO DRY, THEY DIDNT SCORE FOR THE FIRST 7 MINUTES

WE GOT THIS GUYS, BESIDES UMBC IS A SECOND HALF TEAM

Second half is where we'll shine. We just need to take the shots when we're open!

Also anyone here at Nobles?

Please poop on Kansas State.

Attached: tumblr_oc4gfnQ5KL1ugak9io1_1280.jpg (1280x1707, 531K)

The ride ends here. Screencap this.

lets go doggos

Attached: srs dog.jpg (534x559, 74K)

Freeman Hrabowski going to give them the good amphetamines in second half. The ones he usually only reserves for the Russian-imported chess team.

They call it Eight Gates. It doesn't actually mean anything, but years of watching 24 Hours of Anime in Lecture Hall 5 has cultivated a seed of weebness at UMBC that effects all things. The players will actually believe themselves to be the incarnations of Might Guy using his "Morning Peacock" maneuver.

Freeman will then hustle five more million dollar endowments after the game over a game of Team Roshambo assisted by the ghost of Sondheim. Screen cap this.

Freeman bet the new interdisciplinary life sciences building on this game. He will stop at nothing to ensure his victory.

He's currently preparing to sacrifice the highest IQ minority Meyerhoff student to empower these players.

Who dis 5'8 witeboi who can shoot

Attached: 1515071560699.jpg (240x184, 11K)

Does that dude on UMBCs bench do a different fortnite taunt every basket?

Puerto Rican

>white
He's as white as my dog famalamadingdong

Attached: death.jpg (1512x1556, 203K)

Do you 'minority' as in normal man's minority, or UMBC 'minority', a non-commuting white arts major?

I BELIEVEEEEE
>this based fucking manlet

Attached: FAE62D11-29B0-4182-B7FD-32CE2C0E09B4.png (775x323, 186K)

Normal man's minority. Hurting a white on campus student who studies no STEM would be an unthinkable waste of a valuable resource.

Kek. Welcome to UMBC. Even our jocks are nerds.
t. Former fencing team captain

UMBC needs to start making shots. The defense has really stepped up

My Up-And-Coming brother

Any mobile streams?

UMBC defense is playing out of their mind, imagine if they could hit a shot

What sucks is that even if they win tonight, there's no way they can compete in the sweet sixteen, they just aren't very good offensively

Most of that seems to be because their offense is just throwing up 3s and seeing what goes in. They would get obliterated by a team like Kentucky that plays big inside. Unless those 3s fall.

Based

they're doing good creating fouls though, they are now one foul short of the bonus at the halfway point

That grit is the reason they're in this game, and why they beat Virginia big. I wouldn't underestimate them

Just wait until UMBC unleashes its secret weapon:

>thuggery

Oh trust me I'm aware. Virginia did, we all saw it. But a team with a week to plan for them? I would love to see it, but afraid it just comes down to them having to get hot from 3.

I witness you comrade, may the squirrels leave you unmolested in the coming spring.

UMBC must rely on the spirit of memechuck every possession if they wish to win. More 3's from the puerto rican manlet!

First to 40 wins

Sneed?

FORMERLY CHUCKS

Bill Raftery is the GOAT commentator.

I thought the backs of those chairs were all TV monitors

Their defense is good enough to keep them in this

Kentucky is gonna beat the winner of this game by 30. My god they got lucky this year.

Whens Sneed's feed and seed play coming up?

>a #16 in the 2nd round
>on some no name network
>50% empty seats

what a joke

TruTV get off this stupid fucking camera angle

I miss WKU

Attached: whydidImaintaineyecontactafterbeingcaught.gif (400x249, 1.99M)

Does anyone even like flyovers? When will they learn?

Where my trumperteers at?

Attached: 1519597834748s.jpg (207x250, 8K)

>muh nigger infested coast

Attached: bigred.jpg (533x352, 48K)

SNEED
N
E
E
D

(formerly chuck)

FUCK DONALD DRUMPF

>there is actually a fucking player named Sneed

Memes and kek are real, I don’t care what people say

UMBC Trump supporter here. MAGA

>pans to kansas state fans
>they're all fat

Attached: 1471153957317.png (800x768, 388K)

cmon I can't be the only person who saw this. i expect a reply

it's kansas...

umbc y u thro

FORMERLY CHUCK

Will Kansas St. hang on

these teams are equally bad

what the fuck is going on

>Needing refball against UMPC

fucking madhouse this possession

its over

they had a good run

You can’t even be mad, they are going home legends.

this is the most retarded game of college basketball ive ever watched and i love it. what a circus

We'll always be good boys

if UMBC scored off of the turnovers they cause then they'd be up by 10

I'm a former Retriever my dude. Just couldn't follow through with the full degree, lost direction in my life. Always remember those days with fondness. Honors floor freshmen year, watching cricketers and ultimates on the pitch, quiet places by the sculpture garden, early AM LoL in the Engineering building. Biking down to the library from Hilltop. All those moments, lost in time, like tears in rain. It's good to hear the squirrels are still feisty.

Behold the power of EMAW

Attached: 1521334344662.jpg (1024x682, 158K)

>needing obvious refball to beat a commuter college team

I want to suck off every player on UMBC and cut off the penis of every Kansas State player.

Attached: 951192FD-D565-45C2-9CCA-BA566F6AB2E2.png (500x375, 349K)

We needed more shots!

>early AM LoL in the Engineering building
What the fuck were you doing in the engineering building? Why weren't you in student orgs?

Ah yes, they're still raiding trashcans for nest materials. I graduated a year ago. You should go back if it's ever right in your life to. You're making me nostalgic for that place!

You should see the place now, the whole field between the RAC and the commons looks like Syria. New building aught to be good though.

I was there this afternoon to pick up a new UMBC shirt to wear to the bar tonight! I was surprised to see all the construction. It's gonna be awesome when they get that building up. Hopefully they returf that field and get the quad green again!

That defense though. All we needed was to sink a few more. Couldn't be more proud to be an Alumnus.
I lived in Potomac and was on a team 4 years. I miss those days!

Agreed! Hail Retrievers! Hail True Grit!

In the end, it didn't even matter

Attached: 1518071525572.jpg (1384x1388, 362K)