White Americans have a birth rate of 1.6

White Americans have a birth rate of 1.6
(2.1 needed for replacement level)

In 25 years there will be 50 MILLION less whites in America.

Are you trying to beat Brazil in terms of being a shithole?

Get you shit together America. You have a FAR bigger problem than Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/01/white-births-matter/
youtube.com/watch?v=-O8EQFbqu-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

look at it this way, in 25 years white hookers will be able to charge a lot more fore being considered "exotic" for being so few, you're grand children's future looks so promising since you willing allowed the religion of peace to take over your land and culture. ENJOY

America was a failed experiment. Let the niggers and spics have it, and let us die in peace. Sorry Canada.

Wtf I hate America now

>this meme again

>irths: Final Data for 2014.” [1] It shows a continuation of trends that have tracked falling total fertility rates for Black, Hispanic and Native Americans. The demographic data for these groups continue to show a steady erosion. White and Asian total fertility rates are up, with the Asian total fertility rate showing remarkable volatility, but still showing significant decline over a multi-year period

theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/01/white-births-matter/

Kill yourself Fin

Current 'a fuckong white male' of German/Norwegian heritage living in the U.S. and I'd like to say I wouldn't want to bring another white kid into a country that's being over run by blacks and Hispanics
This country is fucked, I'll just sit back and watch it burn.

>now

>posting some random link

Use your eyes, look around you

This """""data""""" cannot be trusted

I'm a fucking hybrid abomination of Western European/Slav/East Asian/MesoAmerican. It's already too late for me.

>All birth rates are low! So this is okay!
>What is immigration
>What is the Illegal immigration crisis we are facing

Prior to WWII Europe had an excess of european population. That excess of white people eventually ended up migrating to Brazil which helped getting the population whiter and improved the country's development. We need more europeans in here and by the looks of europe and other white european nations I don't think we'll ever get that european imigration ever again which is really bad for us and specially for you since you're going extinct. Please white people, get your shit together and stop getting cucked.

t. alberto barbosa jr.

>I'll just sit back and watch it burn.

Not very patriotic

Brazil is getting worse as the white percentage is shrinking...

It will only get worse from here my friend :)

What else can he do? Have enough Children to sustain the entire population?

>(insert country here) is getting worse as the white percentage is shrinking...
fixed it for you

We need religion back.
White couples here are getting dogs rather than making babies. They upload pictures of their dogs, make them Facebook profiles, celebrate their birthdays. And that's the best scenarios. Most people in their 30s live in an extended childhood going clubbing, having degenerate sex, or hopping from one unstable relationship to the other.

I work in a huge office.
Of the 30+ people I work with, only two whites one or two kids. All the browns have multiple kids. Another white male is a cuck caring for a child that is not his.

And now Pokemon Go is officially launching here tomorrow.

White people are fucked.
Your memes about Argentina will soon be real Sup Forums

I wish I had been born in the 1920s.

It's sad to say... but only a major world disaster can save us now

...or we can just accept our fate

We may breed less but our quality of like is 100x better then any shit skin

That's what the jews said...

we can rebuild from the ashes, i hope they can see, that is going to be harder to rebuild in a fucking nuclear winter

The problem is that, compared to other races, most white people are rich and enjoys their life.

The fewer white people there are, the richer they will be, and the less they will care about the destruction of the white race.

We will just enjoy ourselves and laugh while we go extinct.

I didn't say they didn't deserve it

Rude.
You're right though.

Well...yes

...Good luck with that...

theres not even any americans in this whole fucking thread

See

>You have a FAR bigger problem than Europe
the thing is niggers and spics dont have an organized ideology thats trying to replace ours. I agree that they need to go but you guys have islam waiting to concur we just have unfortunate demographic changes. I dont see why we cant build a wall and have a race war and why you guys cant remove kabab at the same time

literally the second post what the fuck

well in 50 years maybe white people can make their own country and justify keeping brown people out just like Jews

it's all ogre now

ya but the internet is supposed to be 90% white american males

america made the internet

not brazilians and fucking argentinians

what kind of cess pool is this

also I actually do think a Civil War is likely in this country. Not nessicarily a race war but a left vs. right type thing. and all minority are left so itll be a race war in effect

>ya but the internet is supposed to be 90% white american males
...no
>america made the internet
actually it was a brit. idk his name. Tim something. We made google tho if thats what you mean

Well Britbong left the EU, so maybe that might be the safe haven for whites, once they eliminate/deport the shitskins.

I think Iceland would be easiest wouldnt it?

>America made the internet
Never thought a country itself would be able to invent something.

And it was a brit by the way.

Does Iceland have powerful military?

>unfortunate demographic changes

The way I see it that's the only real problem in Europe too (only we have way more whites to start with).

Islam will not be a problem. It will wipe itself out (or we will).

Guinea faggot.

I mean i honestly have no clue but i would assume not. What enemy would the have?

working women + abortion = goodbye

wow...really makes you think

The overwhelming Negro supremacy army that wants to turn the entire world black.

There will be 50 million less Democrat voting whites.

Republican voting families are above replacement.

White decline means white leftist decline.

do these also count inside that 1.6?

>Islam will not be a problem.
Idk about that they want to be governed by their religion and they dont assimilate (neither do spics) and their religion speaks out against non muslims. I mean we're already seeing an uptake in terror attacks. Its an up hill battle for whites on both sides of the atlantic unfortunently. I do think It might be harder here because our 60% but at the same time we're allowed guns and to form militias so maybe things will start shaping up but idk. Things look grim for the white race frankly

These do.

not if my dick has anything to say about it

The moment whites hit minority status, the existence of white liberals will be little to none.

Ive never thought of it like that. Thats a little bit of good news.

>that random redhead with blue eyes
Damn, that's like rolling snake eyes.

There could be other options than to ban working women and abortion though...

Like government incentives to boost (only) the white population...

In Norway it's estimated that one Somali immigrant costs 4 million NOK for the tax payer in his lifetime. Imagine paying that instead to white couples for having more children...

It's higher than 1.6, fear mongering thread

Getting paid (as opposed to tax deduction) to have children sounds really like begging, if white couples aren't having children on their own, I doubt they will give proper love and nurture to a child for a pay

then again people on european welfare actually get paid to have children

really estimulates my cognitive functions

It's the average for white people in the US

Source it

50 million fewer white liberals. Actual white people are still quite virile.

Getting paid will work far better than tax deduction (which we already have).

There needs to be a huge sum of money for child number 4 and 5.
If we consider how much we are paying for some immigrants, it will be very cheap too. And the children will be 100% integrated from birth.

If I was emperor this would have been in effect immediately.

Fuck, this just made it real to me.

>mfw the white sex slave market comes to light an is run by the shariah government.

basically the logic is that we're going to dilute the black gene pool until they don't really exist anymore

>muh one drop

put a black american next to an african and tell me they look anything alike.

youtube.com/watch?v=-O8EQFbqu-8
germany just tried that

Watch "Idiocracy"

Maybe evolution ends when you realize having kids is just not worth it. Reality is reality. Americans love that saying when dropping bombs on "shithole" countries. So ... embrace this too fuckerrrrrs.

Well.... obama is 50% white, so you have a long way to go - and you will still get that velcro hair

then that child needs free healthcare and education for 21 years as opposed to those immigrants that get a basic language course and job training

both can commit mistakes in their lives but only the native child has family support

>tfw the US are filled with a bunch of Obamas and no white ppl - and everyone will just call them 'black'

have you seen this? do you think what he proposed would pass in your country or would people sperg out like they did at him

>then that child needs free healthcare and education for 21 years

Everything included it would still be MUCH cheaper than importing Somalis (most of them never work).

Also these children will grow up and become productive members of society and give back more than their "cost" - really just a good investment

These also count

what is that amish folk? arent they dutch? why wouldnt they count?

WTF I'm starting to hate women now

Yeah I thought the fact that they were all women was strange. I would assume women would want to nurture their country and see it prosper and act motherly towards it but these ones seem to have contempt for Germany.

Argentina was more integrated to the British Empire (which invented the internet) than you.

The first computer in the Southern Hemisphere and the entire Spanish world was called Clementina and was built here in 1960.

We belong on the internet as much as you divide and conquer shill.

>2014 fertility rates by race
Hispanic 2.130
Black 1.873
White 1.762
Asian 1.715