Based black trump supporter obliterates CNN interviewer

CNN Reporter "But white supremacists support Trump!"

Is this all they have on Trump? Every time they try to stump him they go straight to "He's racist!" or "Racists support him!"

youtube.com/watch?v=xrdXTOy-Dfo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxcAN0t6GrI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

he speaks the troof

That was a good watch. Where'd this air?

that reporter was so fucking uncomfortable

Look at his nose. Fucking kike.

>mfw a jew gets BTFO

Of course he is.

>Ahh yes, one of those stupid blacks, I can interview him and ask him how he feels about trump's racism
>oh shit, he has a MAGA hat fuck what do I do
>Ask him questions about Trump's racism anyway surely these powerful questions will really make him think
>uhh he's not behaving like the other niggers I interview, what the fuck is going on b-b-but trump is racist why do you support him!

Racist liberals like that CNN reporter have no idea what to do when a black man is based and isn't on their slave plantation.

Haven't seen a jew run so fast since the 40s

great video, have a bump

At least post the link from the creator's channel instead of trying to shill your shit YT channel

Also memes and jokes aside...

When a black is a good person... (conservative, traditional values, Christian, etc.) they are better than even the best kike.

For some reason, Jews just seem naturally evil and slick to me.

I have never been friends with a Jew, they are all VERY stuck up and backstabbing.

Blacks on the other hand can be very good and dare I say it, just as good as any white when they want to be.

Sometimes I actually wonder if the Jews fucked the black race over harder than ours...

How did all these working class men get so woke? This amount of redpilling I wouldn't expect anywhere but on Sup Forums.

I'm happy but confused.

Nigger status: 0

I wish more Black folk were like this.

m8 that's not my channel I stumbled across the video and posted it. Thanks for sharing that though so I can go give him a view.

It's not loading faggot OP you fucking fag

There was a blog from a woke af black man I watched a while back where he gave a detailed explanation on this.

In poor communities back then, women were delighted to be single mothers because it meant they got free checks. This led to an epidemic of reckless pregnancy and single motherhood, and in some cases they forced the dads out otherwise they wouldn't get their checks.

Thomas Sowell said the same thing I'm pretty sure.

"The black nuclear family survived slavery and jim crow but it couldn't survive a sincle generation of the welfare state"

Which proves once again, women are the devil.

Very true. In order for a woman to receive government housing, they could not have a spouse or man in the house. These liberal policies helped destroy families in the black community and made them more dependent on government gibmedats.

Not all women. There's the occasional woman who followed Booker T Washington rather than W.E.B. Du Bois.

>the devil
I don't attribute to much malice to them, it's mostly stupidity from my perspective. Young women are easily misguided and deceived. And when you put them against decades of privately funded sociological/behavioral research? They never stood a chance against the globalist subversion.

They're just useful idiots (((they're))) using to manipulate the rest of us.

This

shut it down

top fucking kek!

bump

upbump

enjoyed

He has approximately zero nigger in him.
I'd have a drink with this dude

Good example of someone who is not driven by what the media says. Wish more people were like him and would wake up.

Holeeee Fukkin Shit
>black man spanks CNN interviewer
>with an assist from Mexican guy
>b...but Trump is a racist! No minorities will ever support him!!

Nothing can be done or said against redpilled minorities. The "B-b-but racism!" card has no affect on them.

Damn, redpilled as fuck.
I wasnt expecting him to shits on globalism.

gotta be careful with redpilled whites saying racial slurs though, that's the only thing that I've found that will push them away from the far right

fucking MAGA!!

WOKE

In the coming war against the globalist elites, red pilled minorities will be key in unraveling their liberal conditioning. We're going to need to unite to beat a common enemy. They are the Venom to our Spiderman.

>Democratic Party always controls the black people.
>it's a plantation.
>as long as they're on the mammary glad of America.
>sucking
>getting they're food stamps.
>getting their welfare
>they're not dreaming for the stars
How is this guys not writing speeches? I mean they're need some articulate editor to tidy it up and maybe put his white name on it as writer but fuck, he is pretty damn good.

left handed sinister fucker

noice

WE WUZ WOKE AN SHIEEET

seriously though any conservative nig is a brain aneurysm to a liberal, good work woke nig

this.
the only reason why anyone would want to be black. to troll white liberal faggots.

Should he get a "get out of genocide free" card?

he will be spared on the day of exterminatus and interred in a nignought

thats why you redpill the minorities as they are essentially bulletproof

>tfw can stand hand-in-hand with woke black working class bros

What a time to be alive lads. Slowly but surely, the blacks of the US will join us to exile the media-jew