Brit/pol/ - sad edition

>Chancellor may 'reset' economic policy in Autumn Statement
bbc.co.uk/news/business-36864099

S P E C T A T O R

>That Brexit apocalypse? It just isn’t happening
spectator.co.uk/2016/07/that-brexit-apocalypse-it-just-isnt-happening/

>The moral case against Jeremy Corbyn by Nick ((Cohen))
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/moral-case-jeremy-corbyn/

C L I P S

>Nigel Farage
youtube.com/watch?v=Gek__doCZFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=G_AJkwOKjKo
youtube.com/watch?v=quq8QWPwMPE
youtube.com/watch?v=--6eA5IcjwE

>Theresa May
youtube.com/watch?v=-YHvzyfx5j8
youtube.com/watch?v=rtvuiy8p1-I
>Jeremy Corbyn
youtube.com/watch?v=3cTZb0zScwE

T H I S . W E E K S . N E W S

>EU migrants may face 'right to stay' curbs - David Davis
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36819532

>Westminster voting-intention
twitter.com/britainelects/status/755750259263938561

>Second Scottish Independence referendum ruled out
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/15/no-appetite-for-second-independence-referendum-warns-scottish-se/

>Britain gives up EU presidency
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/uk-gives-up-presidency-of-eu-council-to-focus-on-brexit-negotiations-a7145801.html

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/uk-gives-up-presidency-of-eu-council-to-focus-on-brexit-negotiations-a7145801.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cgLZSZqEZF8
youtube.com/watch?v=ET_7GkRjZoc
youtube.com/watch?v=dmwqEg-06Ww
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All these poor continentals getting run over and shot makes me sad too.

Well, not really.

second for daim

why sad?

SMUG EDITION YOU DEPRESSIVE TWAT

I believe ðat ðis is ðe letter for "the" and þorn is ðe letter for "thought"

I think we should make the tail at the top of "ð" more apparent though because it looks too much like "o"

has marijuana been confirmed for causing the shooting yet?

>>Britain gives up EU presidency
>independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/uk-gives-up-presidency-of-eu-council-to-focus-on-brexit-negotiations-a7145801.html

Oh fugg, I though May was going to leave us in.

Wait, the th in the is different from the th in thought? I always thought they were pronounced the same.

give it time

Try saying thud over and over. Then instead of continuing 'ud', contine 'ere' as in there. One th is more breathy than the other, if that makes sense.

every attack reaffirms that we made the right choice
why can't yuropoors into highly invasive surveillance and competent police?

No Pavel, you misread my post, either by design or incompetence, I think the former.

It must be hard to come to terms with the fact that you are wrong but learn to deal with it eh?

I swear these used to be called Dime.

Huh, the more you know. Sounds like Spurdo.

I coulsn't even pronounce th peoperly until I was about 15, kept saying f.

will the scots leave?

youtube.com/watch?v=cgLZSZqEZF8

UKIP are cucks

bnp are mi5 fgt

>trying to redpill /r/unitedkingdompol
Top kek. Good luck, lad.

old "hitler" kinda looks like my grandpa.
btw if you like things like this here is one
germans had a huge mining-production base in poland, one of those stonehenge-like thingies stands there.
but here is the thing : just before soviets came, burgers rolled in with a secret mission and took something from there

Based BNP.

I've only recently learnt that "th" is supposed to be pronounced different to "f"
Trying to wean myself off incorrect pronunciation now

Blame my public school education and London influencing nearby towns

Ukip have lost my vote.

They want immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=ET_7GkRjZoc

Better advert

>Blame my public school education
Why would a Public School allow you to pronounce 'th' wrong . . .. . You are using Americanisms, do you mean state school?

Wanted to add, young hitler was a qt

youtube.com/watch?v=dmwqEg-06Ww

Better advert

>state school

That's what I meant
Bloody Americanisation REEEEEEEEE

Redpilled as fuck.
Frogface farage would never dare talk about this.

I learnt the hard way when I was discussing theatre seats, of all things, with me mum.
I said something like "why would someone pay for boof seats if the view is sideways anyway?" And she told me I sounded like a chav. So I fixed it.

It seems this happens a lot with British people, often see it on podcats and the like from Brits.

because BNP have a chance lmao

that sounds weird af

dashing bloke desu

>an average of 150k per year
>we'd snap hands off for this now

>enoch spoke of his foreboding
reeeeee he was only quoting his constituents when will this meme end?

>It seems this happens a lot with British people, often see it on podcats and the like from Brits.

It's not common where I live mate. I'm not posh, I live in Somerset but I don't hear people over the age of 5 mispronounce 'th'.

That's not the point.

UKIP are cucks for wanting immigration

Kek

>booth
This fucks me a bit because I have a slight lisp

they still want to drastically reduce it

its true though, one theory is that burgers took some nuclear scientists from there, since they also mined uranium or something

THE BNP ARE BLAIRITES

>UKIP are cucks for wanting immigration
I don't think you understand Politics lad.

If UKIP went full BNP, they would have no support at all and there would have been no threat to Cameron . . .hence no EU referendum.

>muh referendum

You do realise it will effect no one but local big British business right?

Why can't we have a law saying no party is allowed to exist after 2 terms, and no person can ever serve in politics for more than 10 years.

>You do realise it will effect no one but local big British business right?
NO.

It will effect everybody, business provides jobs . . .a lot of lefties seem to think that the Government has an endless supply of gibs.
Growth comes from business and economy.

probably, operation paperclip was a thing after all

I now have #BrexitRegrexit

Keep telling yourself that cuck.

Frogface cucked you for his personal business interests.

Could UKIP run on a platform of "no more immigration" (marriages and highly skilled professionals only) and succeed? Could the Conservatives?

[spoiler]Could the LibDems?[/spoiler]

SALTY

Shit . . .you are serious aren't you?

I thought you were just throwing out a fly-away comment!

Go and start a hashtag or a jewbook group and let the rest of us move forward.

This is why I want to mind control people.

I could fix this country is I could control everybody and make them do what I want

The only thing I really struggle with now are ths words, like maths, paths, etcetera and sps words like crisps and, ironically, lisps. My mouth shuts after pronouncing the P so I have to physically open it again to say the second s.

The answer to that is NO!

No party in Britain could survive going that far.

Nobody thought Trump would make it anywhere.

Name one realistic way you're benEfitting from brexit.

Listen to Frogface himself, he says he only got involved in politics when he started losing money in the stock markets.

He's looking out for himself and his friends, not the common people.

>higher taxes for no immigrants
So be it, at least our cities woudn't be so packed and I'd be paying taxes for the British people instead of Muhammad and his 10 kiddie jihadis in the making

Trump hasn`t been voted in yet.

How does the EU benefit the common people of Britain?
We put more into it than we got out of it and all we got were lousy migrants.

Free movement throughout Europe and more than we put in.

revitalised fishing industry

Even Trump isn't that far right.

But it's fair to say that you can be more right-wing in the USA than in most other countries, especially in Europe.

Even Trump get's shit in America though but we'll have to see if he gets voted in and secondly - if he can really deliver what he says, I have severe doubts he can deliver.

That's a meme, fishing was still easy to do in the"EU.

>more than we put in.
Now I know you're trolling

you're a fucking meme

USA and the UK are very different places
Trump would get nowhere here

Farage has been at this for years so I'd assume he cares somewhat about the British people
Or is every politician just in it for the money so we should never vote for anyone?

Don't reply to him mate . . . .he hasn't got a clue.

We were banned from fishing our own waters

We objectively got more than we put in you dozy twat.

That's a meme.

>Free movement throughout Europe
That's a negative, user. Combined with the EU bill of human rights, it means we cannot deport foreign criminals, and they use that to hide from justice in our nation.

>and more than we put in
That's just a lie. Go fuck yourself.

You say that like we benefit from allowing the working class of much poorer countries to give our own working class a hard time is a good thing.
Can`t you shitpost somewhere else?

But we literally didn't you mong... fucking hell what are you even trying here? It's OVER.

You're a meme

>We objectively got more than we put in
Literally denying the truth before your nose.

I made my fortune in Germany.

Future generations will be denied that because of Frogface.

Sad lonely britbong here.

It may become a tip but at least it won't smell like Pakis anymore.

And if no-one is willing to do those jobs then either they start paying more or find some way to make it unnecessary in the first place. Maybe cut some useless HR women and pay me their £35k wage to be the cleaner instead.

What's up m8

Boo hoo, they'll have to make money in their own country as if they weren't a complete jew

>Rich dickhead with a vested interest in the EU pretends to be a bleeding-heart thinking of the children
I said it before, i'll say it again. Go fuck yourself.

Helping British business is a bad thing?

EUROS OUT
ANGLOS IN

Seriously though, we should resume commonwealth trade.

They can still move to Germany if they are qualified, the only thing taken away from them is being a parasitic MEP.
There`s a reason why so many MEPs were campaigning to make themselves unemployed.

>Maybe cut some useless HR women
You've notice this too eh?

>rich cunt out of touch with the british people shills EU

Splendid isolation is great though.

We objectively don't. We've been a net contributor to the EU since the day we joined. We've literally been spending tax money to corporations can avoid trade tariffs (a tax). Paying the taxes of the likes of Tesco.

If you can't get a visa on merit, you don't deserve to go. The same applies for coming here. This is how the sane world operates.

>every soap has a token gay character now
>keep waiting for the banana, handbag or lipstick joke
>it never comes
Damn. I miss when sodomites were portrayed as deviants and headcases. Half of the fucking characers are gay now.

>watching soap opera

Are you a middle aged woman?

tfw no gf, no motivation etc.

I used to like being isolated and alone, but there is a point where it just becomes shit

CANT SLAY THE MAY

>I used to like being isolated and alone, but there is a point where it just becomes shit
I guess it depends, I have so many pastimes it doesn`t really matter these days, maybe you could get a job in the local pub and drink after hours, that`s what I did back in the day.

Will Mother May uncuck the UK?

So apparently we're going through a bit of an economic contraction which the Remainiacs have already fallen upon as evidence of Leave's lies and Brexit's failure or whatever.

Now I heard we were likely going to go through a contraction or even recession at some point in the near future because it's near the end of the boom part of the current economic cycle, but I'll admit it might also have to do with the financial elites continuing to freak out over Brexit because they can't handle the slightest of changes or threats to their oligarchic establishment.

Still, it's going to be annoying that everything bad that happens in the next few years is going to be laid on Brexit and Leave.

Here is another thing to piss you off.

Have you noticed the amount of interracial couples on TV adverts? . . .it's beyond a joke, not just in Britain either, it's being pushed everywhere.

May will make the police state great again.
We`re gonna party like it`s 1985.

This rhyme is the basis of my faith in her

aye they're all crooks them bloody politicians up in bloody westminster givin away them bankers bonuses to their fat cat mates

it's a bloody disgrace, now scuse me I'm off to vote labour

Fuck, lads.
I just realised we`ll have prominent politicians from our generation one day.

>it's going to be annoying that everything bad that happens in the next few years is going to be laid on Brexit and Leave
And nothing positive will be because of it. I know.

But you know what? Fuck the remainers, they're the minority.

The Party is Love, the Party is Life