What are some other worthwhile classic TV shows worth watching?

What are some other worthwhile classic TV shows worth watching?

Bullshit. That show isn't 100% even it wasn't racist.

Is it really 100%? Anons, fact check this, please.

if you ignore the audience score raided by people who havent watched it, yes.

This aint the movie, which is absolute garbage.

Movie's meh. The show is shit.

RT has turned into a liberal propaganda site, just like Snopes. You have movies like Get Out with 99% approval rating, and Hillary's America at 4%. You'd have to be a complete moron to not see they rate movies based on their political views, rather than the actual quality of the movie.

does Sup Forums hate everything black now? Get Out was objectively good. Havent given DWP the time of day since I'm not white and it sounds dull. The reaction I've seen does make me want to give it a chance.

I don't even watch TV, but this image with the Habbo Raider makes me giggle.

Get out was good though.

Agreed. Get out was pretty kino. This show is not.

>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW who still take RT seriously.

MC aint even black tho..

The circle was decent. Better than get out

100% you say?

he looks like a smug pepe in this pic

Isn't Supergirl also 100%? Great (((reviews))).

I liked the show.

what do you they are majoring in?

100% of reviewers were afraid of getting fired. I'm not even saying it's good or not, I haven't seen it, but not even toothpaste hast the balls to claim 10 out of 10 agree.

The purpose of every thread on Sup Forums is to antagonize strangers to the point where everyone gets angry, including the topic creator. The creator of these types of topics is almost always a mentally ill psychopath.

Participating at n this has been proven to be massively detrimental to both your physical and mental well being. Exposing oneself to this level of constant malice will eventually lead to real physical illness.

There is no greater waste of ones life than arguing with a group that includes psychopaths, the mentally ill, shut ins, emotionally stunted adolescent teens and foreigners.

Sup Forums BTFO again.

Yeah, wasn't the greatest horror movie of all time as the site would suggest though

Get out was really good, it still wasn't 99 fucking % good.

That said the rating didn't bother me. I don't mind when good things get overrated. That's not what happened with Dear White People. Something heavily mediocre got overrated.

The show isn't exactly bad...it just isn't very good either.

I thought it was mediocre it becomes a parody instead well directed horror. Its a tv sketch

It's so damn clear the difference in pedigree between reviewers even 10 years ago and the shills now.

And I liked Get Out a lot.

Not even 10 years even five six years ago

I don't necessarily see anything wrong with a TV sketch. The writer is half of Key and Peele. It's probably what he's best at.

Its a film though the directing after the guy freaks out about being photgraphed was lame imo. Premise was good. The fact peeles directing was prasied that much is saddening. Not saying its terrible but it wasn't that good

Disney really fucked everyone by turning reviewers into dipshit fanboys who sell garbage to nerds on Youtube.

There are like 3 critics I can think of off the top of my head who actually view movies as an art form, and one of them is Armond White.

I just can't believe that what was well on its way to being the most revered artform next to books is now getting its ass kicked by FUCKING TELEVISION SHOWS.

Hollywood hasn't produced anything in years that comes to something like The Young Pope or season 1 of The Knick, or Banshee. It's all hyped up nerd trash and "alright" comedy movies like Central Intelligence.

The entire medium as viewed through an American lens is a joke. I hope some crazy French bastards are making actual good movies somewhere.

People grade on a curve for black people. Once you come to terms with that the easier it is to discuss stuff.

The only one who can escape the grade is Dave Chappelle.

Is "timely" the left's current favorite adjective? It IS 2017, after all!

There wasn't enough race related resentment and victimhood, so it's a refreshing change of pace

So basically everyone but Tessa Thompson returned for their roles?

>There are like 3 critics I can think of off the top of my head who actually view movies as an art form, and one of them is Armond White.
Kek you should literally kill yourself for falling for one of the oldest Sup Forums memes.

You're doing a great job fitting in, son!

I liked Get Out a lot.

But when other people do it they're shilling

Oh right, because you're a special snowflake.

They don't rate movies kiddo, they aggregate other people's reviews.

>dumb college kids making up problems
>provocative

>2 rotten
who are these turboplebs

That woman is beautiful I wanna see her in a better tv show.

this

Hillarys America is legit shit though and that 4% is well deserved

clickbait the show

Yes. Sup Forums took over this board retard.

This.

>5 shekels have been added to your account

>get out was good
DAE WHITE PEOPLE ARE ALIENS????

You know those critics are not from Rotten Tomatoes. RT is an aggregate site.

that light skinned chick is fine as fuck.

Is that Bobby Lee?

Trying to get on movie posters and trailers.

Why does it take this long to figure out how RT works?