I would watch The Young Turks and their positive messages about Hillary and social issues...

I would watch The Young Turks and their positive messages about Hillary and social issues, but yesterday I lost all respect for them. Alex Jones has been suffering with his weight loss for years. Now I am shocked and appalled at Ana has said to Mr. Jones. I thought The Young Turks stood for progression and tolerant. youtu.be/A0k3-X-_NTY

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Turks
youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joey_Merlino
youtube.com/watch?v=BVpI20giwSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0tng6q3Ne28
youtube.com/watch?v=2uN8yrvwcS0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Dore
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You thought they were "progressive" and "tolerant"?

Are you aware they named themselves after a group that carried out a horrific genocide against the Armenian Christians early 20th century?

she is so fucking perfect that i can't even call her a hypocrite, sheeit

GET OFF THE STAGE YOU FAT FUCK

He's meming

We've all made mistakes

That interruption of the young t*rks was probably the best moment in Alex Jones career.

Alex Jones is said to be on suicide watch after his run in with The Yung Turks. I honestly though Ana understood the plight of those who struggle with body image issues. How could she be so hypocritical?

Found the betafag.

Go waifu some 2D japanese shit for weaboos, tard.

Cenk can kick this faggot fat white boi right there you mad cucks?

Like Cenk I too am a progressive, and knowing that were like minded individuals, he would never amount of o such acts of violence. It's would go against everything the young Turks and their fans believe in. Nice bait though.

I thought Ana was yelling fat fuck to Cenk.

Progressive, tolerant, get off this board

LeL. Apart from a fat fuck he's obviously a 9 year old. Ana and Cenk were right to cuck his conspiracy ass.

she is hipocritycal yes but really if someone would walk on my set like that i would have said a lot more the problem is that the TYT crew is soo deep in to pc that ana screaming that looks really bad
btw cenk is a lot fatter that alex jones did she not think of that before saying that haha

But those people don't care about real women at all

she burns taco's really bad

She only dates latino men

>the autistic can't smell sarcasm when he sees

>Cenk can kick this faggot fat white boi right there you mad cucks?

Alex Jones was a football linebacker. He could squash Cenk like a fly.

I don't understand this joke

heh, I haven't seen this point made before but it's very true. Cenjk got hit with some collateral damage on that one

Her dance instructor when she was 4.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH.
SO underprivileged and damaged!

My harp tutor when i was 3 told me a physical aspect of my person might impede my progress in the thing they were instructing me in. boo-hoo.

its a joke about how Jones has CC and is a very strong individual he could have easily smashed Cenk but didn't want to fight and genuinely was invited onstage.

>in the YT video they cut it out but Alex put up the full video where him and Roger Stone are invited over and Cenk starts abusing Roger Stone.

Its not a Meme its a group.

What is CC though? Maybe that is the key to understanding

>its on record dumbass.

Concealed Carry fire arm.
>he could have just shot cenk in the face.

Ah, thank you for the explanation New Zealand :)

fun fact : you can tie cenk to 911.

Here is the full video.

Alex was just playing around with them but the Turks got all pissed off.

youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM

I want to point out HE WAS INVITED ON THE STAGE.

>in the video it is clearly shown right at the start.
>in cenk's version he charged the stage and started fighting them.

Damn what a fine human being

I'd suck his cock but I'm not gay

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joey_Merlino

He's on record saying that he named it after the Philly mafia group because they were young upstarts or something. I guess he could be lying and using it as a convenient cover story, it doesn't make all that much sense to name a budding politico radio show after gang bangers, but that's the story he put out

Who cares? The Young Turks were awesome secularists and sometimes you have to break a few Armenians to make an acceptable country after the scourge of Islam.

I don't blame the young Turks.
Women always just know how to hit ya where it hurts the most.

goddamn the shekels i would pay to throatfuck that mouthy slut

There's nothing progressive about fat people. Proud cultural marxist here and I want to send all the fats to the gulag.

It's clearly Roger Stone that pissed them off, Cenk's initial treatment of Alex Jones was just to ignore him.

Yeah Except for the fact the groups have the same names and the same people in them and relate to the same geographical locations and his political ideals.

>frankly Cenk would make a better Sultan than Edrogen, I can understand his frustration that Edrogen is basically working with the Saudis but he took it like Alex was saying he was.

I don't believe for a second it was in reference to Italian Gangsters, the words itself are "YOUNG TURKS" the only difference is the added THE.

>the membership is exactly the same, They also blamed Gulen a guy that never wants to go back to turkey for the recent coup.

Cenk has serious autism and explodes like that often.

youtube.com/watch?v=BVpI20giwSQ

>FAT FUCK
FAT FUCK
>FAT FUCK
FAT FUCK

That million dollar smile from Alex Jones on the stage

>after the scourge of Islam
Islam never went away and they replaced the Christians with more Muslims. Muslim secularism isn't real secularism anyways.

You know the drugs they are selling have been known to work for the past 50-100 years right?

>goddamn idiots.

You beat off to topless Alex Jones too?got some more for you.

someone make a "To Be continued" video like these
youtube.com/watch?v=0tng6q3Ne28

"I had a tiny bit of fat on my stomach, but it's all goen now. I'm down to 6~7% fat now..."
-Alex Jones

>6~7% body fat
>6~7%

And after calling him a fat fuck, she calls him a bitch, which should also displease feminists.

WE'RE AGAINST THE SAUDIS, WE TALK ABOUT THAT ALL THE TIME

>fat shaming a man in front of your much fatter co-host

shes a muslim she doesn't care about fatties gays or feminists.
>All she cares about right now is Taqiyya.

Alex's weight loss problems makes me sad and thinking about how she made fun of him while he had that perfectly innocent smile on his face breaks my heart.

The man just cultivates too much mass its not his fault its his metabolism and testosterone levels.

I don't actually think I have ever heard Cenk speak of the Saudis.

Holy shit, what went wrong?

The roaches producer literally led Alex onstage, it's not liked he barged in there.

Of course they did they're hypocritical bleeding heart lefties

lol. even if that was the case, it would be #opencarryseason on cenk

He took too many redpills at once

HOLY SHIT FIRST TIME SEEING THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=2uN8yrvwcS0

You know I've never taken a "drug" yet have worked out for 25 years, train intervals at a heart rate ~180bpm (well over VO2 max for my age), marital arts, weights, swimming, yoga, tai chi... live a lifestyle akin to Raven (T.V. series circa '92) and am happy as a pig in shit

>no pills
>...'cept some vit-D in winter and zinc before a piss-up

'One pill to rule them all.
One to cure them.
One pill to hook the saps...
An in their addiction, FLEECE THEM!'

>ausfag
>burger evangelism
>mason-dixon line
>bible belt
>drumpf voters
>junk food
>sugar
>teflon polluted cancer in 99.7% of all burgers (see: DuPont -- Chemistry of Deception)
>coal-burners since its inception
>nuke testing
>kardasians
>hand-egg headbutting

relevancy, onan

>wtf
>>what a cowardly little bitch

Who is this guy, fuckin kekt

I don't even watch the fucks, but I also doubt they ever talk about the Saudis

She's getting married to one.

>runs away in a small room
"wha-whaaat? I didn't run away, I'm right here!"

it is significantly embarrassing behaviour

GET OFF THE STAGE YOU FAT FUCK

holy shit... Clash of 'Tardan kekkake, right there!

Honestly people I think we are reaching critical meme mass. Not even 2 years ago would I have dreamed Alex Jones crashing TYT stage with no survivors, buttblasting our sides into orbit.

What's next, Molymeme on stage with Alex and Trump declaring victory in November while Shillary is sentenced to death? Honestly at the rate kek is delivering, who knows.

I am working on this shit mate.

I don't take the shit either because I take care of myself, But the data does show effective changes.

The spitter is a washed up comedian named Jimmy Dores. He shows up on the Turk show like the other comedian. I don't think they actually get paid.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Dore

>what the fuck is happening here

don't forget Nigel Farage crashing EU and Trump about to crash Saudi Arabia.

Ana feeling the super power of Alex!!!

this year has been so insanely entertaining

>AND WE'RE ONLY HALF WAY THERE

Jersey Shore's teaser for the next season

>Nigel Farage crashing the EU
>Been an elected delegate to the EU for 17 years now.
Yeah man, totally 'crashed' that party.

Don't listen to that other faggot. It's a joke about how he shills some magic water filter that removes 99.999999 percent of evil gubbament toxins. Also, he packs heat. So yeah.

WHERE IS THE PLANE

holy fuck people actual listen to this guy

The joke is about fluoridated water

This is what happens to guys who play football and build a lot of muscle in their early 20's, then completely give up the game and all motivation for exercise. You become a bizarre hybrid of buff and obese.

Hahahahahahaha

One man just crashed the young turks with no survivors

This was the beginning of the end for Cenk.

Cenk looks pretty swole tho he may have been eating too many kebabs

That's what I call a coup being carried out the right way

The Young Turks Studio.
6363 Wilshire Boulevard.
Los Angeles, CA 90048.
Phone: (210) 200-8240.

Checked m8

>was

>tfw her husband gets deported

I'd listen to that podcast

it would have been better if alex and cenk started rumbling with each other in a ridiculous over-the-top WWE style smackdown. breakng chairs, smashing tables etc..

>when she senses your SUPER MALE VITALITY TM

His body definitely is different look at his stomach, the right is more defined then the left.

Damn,watching Alex beat the living shit out of the fat Turk live would've been glorious

>totally triggered
>reverting to lizard brain functioning
>no, no, no you're the biggest liar
>clutching the mic like it's his safety blanket

Dat INFOWARS microphone

I had been a huge fan of TYT. I like their liberal ideas and their humor. I kinda always liked Ana, even though I'm shy and introverted because I used to be bullied because of my weight, I believed she was the ideal woman. Beautiful, smart and cute. But yesterday I was watching this incident and I became really upset. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken tendies and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken tendies out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from what Ana said tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck did she say that? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so cruel. I want to be respected. I want fat shaming to be illegal. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought they were supposed to be progressive and tolerant. This is so fucked.

What are you talking about? That never happened, am I right? Am I right?

Can someone shoop a raging Wojak over Cenk's face?

Oh fuck you Jews. You cannot kill jones. That's homocide.

I don't even like Jones that much. I'm Hispanic.